- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support.
- Experience in resolving cross browser compatibility issues (IE 7 & 8, chrome, Firefox and Safari)
- Good knowledge in Styling and coding of CMS themes, email templates and practical knowledge of SEO in web design and development.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Able to code pixel perfect webpage from PSD, compatible with all major browsers and major platforms.
- Experience in working with HTML Controls, User Controls, Master Pages and Themes.
- Good working experience with relational database management systems like Oracle 9i/10g/11i and SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Experience in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models, workflows, wireframes, screen flows, mockups and prototypes.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance testing, and integration testing.
Programming Languages: C, Java, PL/SQL
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sub Lime Text, Microsoft Publisher, Eclipse
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, SVN
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Fiddler.
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2
Operating System: Windows 8, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in Co-ordination with BA & PO for a better understanding of functional requirements, analyzed, designed, documented and implemented the business requirements.
- Responsible for the design of web applications for Web user as well as Retail users.
- Designed and developed application using CSS3 and HTML 5 and achieved responsive layouts using Bootstrap.
- Analyzed variousAngularJSdirectives to implement better application functionality and application performance.
- Used AGILE development techniques in all the development process and exposed to tools like Jive for tracking bugs and Rally to track the agile development.
- Extensive knowledge of mocking & integration REST API.
- Implemented JSF framework likeRichFaces, PrimeFaces for UI components.
- UsedMavenautomated build scripts to compile and package the application
- Developed and enhanced Data Capture templates (DCT) for the websites using Team site templating.
- Created Angular service calls to exchange (request / responses) information with database.
- Responsible for Unit testing and supporting the QA & UAT environments.
- Important role in assisting UAT team members to help them understand to test the system thoroughly and fixed the bugs reported.
- Experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Implemented the JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in the MVC Struts Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application.
- Daily SCRUM stand-up meeting and provided Demo to the business.
- Interacted with User Experience teams to understand customer needs to design online user experiences, ensuring ease of navigation and simplicity of design.
- Implemented customized framework usingJSF.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting with Business/Technology groups.
- Created unit test plans and involved in unit test execution.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects.
- Worked on Database Programming using PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of Content Management System.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Worked with AngularJS, Node.js to create Web Pages and created screenshots.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Coded Business Logic component using PHP.
- Designed and developed application using CSS3 and HTML5 and achieved responsive layouts using Bootstrap grid system.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer to save entities into data base.
- Used jQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Responsible for design and developing Persistence classes using Hibernate, and Spring JDBC Template frameworks to save data in database tables.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Experience in using ANT andMavenfor build automation.
- UsedAngularJSto create maintainable and testable single page application.
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP's usingJSTL.
- Validated SOAP and RESTful web services using SoapUI tool
- Design roles and groups for users and resources usingAWSIdentity Access Management (IAM).
- Responsible for development of Non-Functional Web pages using HTML & CSS, JSP, jQuery and AngularJS.
- Created frontend routing that connects with the database and manages the application's state using Redux.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Responsible for application build deployment in various environments including DEV, QA and UAT onAWSEC2 boxes.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP,JSFframe work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Tested pages for cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Used IBM DB2 by developing different tables and ran SQL queries on them and also developed stored procedures using callable statements and created triggers and functions based on the project requirements.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Involved in Co-ordination with BA group for a better understanding of functional requirements, analyzed, designed, documented and implemented the business requirements.
- Responsible for the design of web applications right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework by utilizing jQuery library.
- Convert .PSD files (Adobe Photo Shop document) into HTML and wireframes into user interfaces according to design specifications .
- Worked closely with the UI Designers using flash to create web designs.
- Developed web presentation layer using front end technologies according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Managed the Subversion branching strategy for a few applications by creating Release branches, Development branches thus ensuring the integrity of Trunk.
- Worked with Firebug to locate the issues through different browsers.
- Responsible for checking cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers
- Used Photoshop for image editing and website design.
- Worked extensively with the backend team to integrate the HTML code into JSPs.
- Developed the custom data grids upon jQuery framework to deliver the business data.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and draggable components using jQuery UI Library.
Confidential, Akron, OH
- Worked on various mobile frameworks like jQuery mobile.
- Responsible for designing mobile applications.
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules which are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications.
- Developed and designed XML Schemas to transport and store data. XML was used to simplify data and allow for Platform Changes, as well as making data more available across the applications distributed platforms.
- Extensively used XSLT to transform XML documents to HTML.
- Embedded the flash content into the web pages using SWF Object.
- Created Ajax calls to exchange (request / responses) information with database.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/Debugged web browser using Firebug
- Managed and implemented all codes changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintained code integrity.
- Created an inline-edit and widget-collapse feature for the web page.
- Added an inline Video Player feature that supported Quick Time, Window's Media, and Real-Player.
- Performed graphical design and web site contract work for small business and working professionals.
- Met one-on-one with clients in exploring the best possible options for their web presence.
- Handled duties ranging from creative design to code implementation.