- 8 years of experience in developing User Interface (UI) applications using cutting edge front end technologies
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, Node.js, and Mongo (Mean Stack)
- Experienced in building M.E.A.N web apps
- Worked in an agile environment for all the required elements of UX design in timely manner
- Responsible for implementing user centric design principles in various aspects of development process
- Accountable for Experience Architecture delivery within enterprise architecture working groups
- Responsible for implementing best practices for user centered design and UX architecture best practices to inform the evolution of the user centered design processes, digital artifacts and templates
- Responsible for planning, construction, execution, and controlling Web applications and wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Working knowledge of integrating Angular.js and React.js with additional custom directives. Also with Backbone.js and React.js to be used for comments sections.
- Provides support to the UX Design Team from an UX architecture/framework perspective
- Responsible for sUX Leads point - of-contact for strategic direction and alignment of the UI framework, user centered design process, digital artifacts and templates
- Responsible for Assisting with UX project scoping, when necessary
- Responsible for Creating and implementing strategic and tactical creative solutions
- Strong server side technologies like JSP/Servlet, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET.
- Developed strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) framework, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap, HTML, JQuery, Dojo, XHTML, DHTML& CSS
- Responsible for Defining UI framework for Aspirational Visualizations and strategic UX concepting efforts
- Experience in developing table - less layouts and creating images for the websites using photoshop.
- Experience in using templating engines such as Handlebars.js and Test Driven Development (TDD) using Jasmine tool.
- Created rich, responsive display data model using Knockout.js.
- Worked in various version control systems - SVN&GIT and closely with product an QA teams.
- Worked on today’s browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and IE.
- Experience in Bootstrap (responsive web design), and AngularJS frameworks.
- Experience using database systems MySQL and web servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Working Experience in different software methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Excellent web debugging skills usingFirebug, IE Tester, and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Developed cross browser compliant websites with visually appealing designs focused on usability, Utility, and User Interface.
- Experience across various industries including Banking and Financial institutes that involved in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as System Analysis, Designing, developing, Integrating, Implementing and Debugging of web-based applications.
- Excellent Knowledge of multi- tier Web Based application development.
- Well versed with data structures and algorithms concepts.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new front-end development technologies with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good documentation skills with proficiency in Microsoft suite of software.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, Timemanagement and Team skills with an intension to work hard to meet project deadlines under stressful environments.
Tools: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Notepad++, Text Editor, Xcode, Microsoft visual studio, MS office, Adobe Creative Suite
Operating Systems: MSDOS, WINDOWS 2000, 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac
SKILL: SEO, User Interface Design, Web Development, Front End UI Design, Front End Development, Responsive Design, Web-Redesign, Mean Stack Web Design, User Experience Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Logo Design, Typography, Graphic Design, Iphone Application Development, Layout Design, Mobile Application UI Design.
Other Skills: Sketching, Painting, Photography, Print media design
Database: MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle11g
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr. UI Developer/UX Designer
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments, and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Architect and developed a mobile web application publishing framework component library based on AngularJS.
- Involved in development meetings related to user experience design development and testing Worked on User focused design skills
- Developed few time sensitive and important review/comments sections with React.js and Angular.js using ng React directive.
- Responsible for createUIscreens within branding guidelines.
- Responsible for transforming design and interaction ideas into wireframes.
- Worked with UI/UX Team to Design and document user interface functionality in wireframe and writing
- Able to create style guides and redlines for development handoff.
- Experience in working with interaction designers, user researchers and product managers.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Developed component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.JS
- Worked on degisning, implementing and testing solutions using MEAN Stack
- Responsible for demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to development, enhancement and delivery of project
- Created rich, responsive display and editor user interfaces with a clean underlying data model using Knockout.js.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Fluency in tools for visual and graphic design.
- Created a frontend for the Harvest service using React, Redux, and React Native
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages
- Knowledge of fundamental visual and user experience design disciplines and principles.
- Worked in most areas of user-centered design -- with experience in user research, testing, and interaction design.
- Knowledgeable to drive the design review cycles and close of design requirements independently
- Knowledgeable on conducting usability studies, user research, translating requirements to design and information architecture.
- Used YUI library for building richly interactive web applications using techniques such as DOM scripting, HTML, AJAX.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication against Restful web services.
- Implemented Restful web service in YUI Grid Data and YUI Menu.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Extended CSS as needed to accommodate new data and display types.
- Utilized Waterfall Methodology (SDLC) to manage development lifecycle.
- Later participated in the Testing phase in accordance with QA team, to help them to come up with best testing scenarios.
- Experience testing AngularJS applications using Protractor on end-to-end AngularJS application framework.
- Participated extensively in developing the cross browser compatible websites and performed cross-browser testing.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. UI Developer/UX Designer
- Worked with UX team to develop and design guidelines, patterns and best practices
- Worked with business users, stakeholder’s customers and Team members collaboratively
- Involved with UX Team for Creating and maintaining User Interfce Standards
- Responsible for the creation of web app using MEAN stack.
- Responsible for user acceptance and usability testing to validate designs
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design
- Responsible for implementing AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Developed dynamic ASPX web pages for Application using ASP.NET, C#.NET.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Backbone.js.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Wrote application level code using JQUERY, AJAX andJSONto interact with the backend databases.
- Worked on creating responsive website using responsive web design (RWD)
- AppliedjQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Ilustrator and can work on any new techniques/technology easily.
- Create impactful and creative Pixel perfect design of the objects pixel placements and sizes and give it a trendy, professional, sleek and visitor attractive website.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Took advantage of the responsive utilities of Bootstrap framework to ensure the web page displayed properly on different devices, including desktop, laptop, tablets and smart phones
- Developed different page layouts and leveraged Bootstrap grids, pagination, charts and form controls.
- Designed flash plug-in for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application and created detailed framework.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
Confidential, Pleasanton CA
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviours in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements, Analyze, Design the business requirements to document, and implement.
- Design and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and developed web services using HTTP.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Successfully wrote and implemented MySQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in MySQL server.
- Analyzed and created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Created required Views, Indexes and Clusters.
- Created database triggers to implement business rules and writing stored procedures.
- Created packages to do complex aggregations on large volume of data and loaded the aggregated data into reporting tables in data marts.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Created migration document and supported the migration of packages and objects to production environment.