- 7 Years of experience as UI Developer in developing Web - based and Client-Server Applications.
- Sophisticated experience in UI/UX, Web Design, Marketing and Technology Management.
- Provided UX services including interpreting requirements, creating concept designs, producing detailed design documentation, and facilitating design walkthroughs.
- Professional understanding of Software Development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Skilled in creating innovative designs and interactions, with a passion for good user experience.
- Proficient in developing an application with open source tools and technologies like JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, etc.
- Experienced with adapting visual designs into dynamic websites. Thorough understanding of web standards and familiarity with current trends in web design and online environments.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and various UI/UX design tools for creating Wireframes and prototyping.
- Familiar with popular browser debugging tools for common browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari) such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector Element.
- Experienced with designing modifications to web sites for improved user experience.
- Proficient in Model View Controller (MVC) Framework like Angular JS for creating Single Page Application (SPA).
- Familiar with user interface considerations for mobile applications and cross platform compatibility.
- Experience working on scalable environment in Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
IDE/Tools: Notepad++, Net beans, Web storm, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Firebug, SVN, GIT, Azure, Photoshop.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome
Database: Oracle & SQL Server
Operating System: Windows/XP/7/8, Ubuntu, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Senior UI Developer
- Turn requirements into user flows, wireframes and visual mock-ups to explore new user interface designs.
- Developing innovative new user interface designs and experiences to enable easy user interaction.
- Implementing Bootstrap for Hierarchy manager.
- Manipulated DOM and JSON data with SQL server.
- Involved in filtering of custom attributes and Map functionality.
- Created application icons, diagrams, blueprints and graphics.
- Responsible for technical direction, performance optimization, implementation of best practices and optimal design patterns, and solutions for critical problems of UI/UX issues.
- Used scaled agile methodology for bi-weekly sprints.
- Interacted with .NET Developers for the JSON response through web services.
- Co-ordinated with the team to ensure the MVP (Minimal Viable product) was delivered on time.
- Assisted in identifying and executing new distribution opportunities.
- Maintained backlogs and daily sprint tasks on TFS Visual studio.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular JS, D3, SVN, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Bootstrap, Axure.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
Senior UI Developer
- Analyzed the software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Was Responsible for creating wireframe / mock-ups, considering RIA / UX.
- Enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC pattern for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability and enhanced performance.
- Maintained, enhanced and recommended solutions that best suits business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Extensively used Alerts, navs, grids, panels, buttons and progress bars provided by Bootstrap framework.
- Experience with concept of Directives, Data binding and Dependency injection in Angular JS.
- Wrote custom components using JQuery form other project modules and was responsible for SPA (Single Page Application ) design using Angular Routing.
- Optimized the code by working closely with information architects and developers that lead to top notch user experience.
- Used subversion for maintaining the component and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Worked in an Agile (scrum) Development team to deliver regular updates to business team and product owners.
Environment: Angular JS, Jquery,Bootstrap,CSS3,HTML5,ScSS,SaaS,Photoshop,ext JS, Axure, Mock-ups
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Worked closely with developers and other IT teams to understand the scope of project and accordingly gathered functional requirements of the project in order to design and implement the application.
- Built web pages that are user interactive using JQuery plug ins for drag-drop and auto complete.
- Recommended the team in building out a lean, responsive UI layer utilizing semantic html5, SASS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, and REST API architecture.
- Was Associated with Front-end architecture and engineering social application platform.
- Worked on JQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Provided guidelines for junior front-end developers, design and QA departments to ensure technical success of the product.
- Worked closely with the programming staff to create a utility that automatically linked the help system to the software.
- Integrated with the back-end code using JQUERY, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to servers.
- Developed components to fetch the JSON data from back end using AJAX and JQuery.
- Translated business unit needs into wireframes using illustration tools such as Balsamic Mock-ups, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Worked with insurance provider clients to design and implement customized portals for their members.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API's, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX
- Used Adobe Photoshop to create, update, and optimize images or logos for sites.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings to drive innovative development paradigm.
UI Designer / Information Architect
- Worked with business analyst in understanding technical requirement of the project and translating them into personas, storyboards, user-flows, and taxonomy navigation schemas.
- Gained experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, positioning, text, margin, padding and other behaviors.
- Document user-flows and concepts for internal client based .NET application
- Translated style guides and designs into functional user interfaces with assurance of cross browser compatibility.
- Create new diagrams, layouts, designs, sitemaps and user-flows for proposed website updates.
- Used JQuery to get the data in JSON format and displayed on HTML page.
- Developed Store procedures to implement copy and delete reports functionality.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock ups and layouts of the application.
- Prototype and hand-code dynamic client-based CSS for client-friendly style guides.
- Monitor site for any UI inconsistencies and fix UI bugs reported in test track.
- Created Section 508 Compliant RIA web-application for ASP.NET Portals for Supply Chain Financing App.
- Was involved in Strategy meetings with stakeholders.