- Strong development experience in User Interface applications and integration of highly transactional and scalable applications using Object Oriented Analysis and design principals.
- Proficiency in the Entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis and Debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Object oriented Design and Experience in developing web applications using MVC architecture.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Good knowledge in Twitter Bootstrap, Semantic UI and Responsive Design.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Expertise in implementing the business rules in different layers like UI, services and backend database.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Possess strong knowledge on development of Web applications, Mobile Web and Hybrid applications and through understanding of the business model.
- Hands on experience in Framework like Node.js and Ext.js
- Hands on Experience in NoSQL data stores like MongoDB.
- Good knowledge using template engines like handlebars.js, underscore.js
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Experience in software configuration management using SVN.
- Extensive experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Involved in using various IDE’s like Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime, and Webstorm.
- Implemented Angular framework for logic flow and design, as well as CSS3 animations for flash card presentation and involved in compiling mobile apps through ApacheCordova.
- Good experience in development of Database Components (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, queries constraints) in Oracle.
- Knowledge in all stages of testing namely Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies. Driven to meet deadlines.
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#
IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, JSFiddle, Webstorm, TatastormSublime text
Application Servers: WebSphere 7, WebLogic
Debugging Tools/Test tools: JIRA, Firebug, Bugzilla, IE Developer, Junit, Jasmine, Karma
Databases: Oracle11g, SQL server, MySQL, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8,a MAC OS X, Linux
Version Controls: SVN, Confidential, GITHUB, Bit Bucket
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. Front End/UI Developer
- Interfaced with teams to create and track metrics on incident management while producing metrics, trending and reporting.
- Implemented applications using Bootstrap framework.
- Worked on developing internal customer service representative (CSR's) tools.
- Redesigned the service plan page to display dynamically service products based on user selection.
- Created functional requirements document for rental car industry with telematics system capability and use cases integrating Confidential managed certificate services into the Confidential M2M Management Center.
- Debug the application using Firebug too traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM functions.
- Developed front-end reporting screen usingAngularJS, widely usedAngularJSUI components like route Providers, pagination, ng-grid, ng-directives, Session timeout pop-ups.
- Synchronized data with server using SASS, LESS, bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Experience in writing the Controllers,Promises, Services and Partials in perspectiveofAngularJS.
- Created images, logos and icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Created Single Page Client side applications using AngularJS,Typescript, Angular material design and CSS3.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI and technologies like Backbone.js,Can.js, and jQuery.
- Used PHP for backend programming with My SQL database with Apache server.
- System Integration with various subprograms and subsystems.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Implemented ADA compliance for the application.
- Worked with JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Implemented RESTful API using NodeJS withExpressJSon the back-end.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA standards.
- Component level design and defined the usage of AJAX to reuse the network bandwidth efficiently and making feel that the user resides in the same page of our website.
- Created cross-device and cross-platformresponsiveweb experiences for clients.
- Used Jasmine for unit testing ofTypescriptfront end code.
- Experienced debugging and solving cross-browser compatibility problems.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Web/UI Developer
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Worked closely withdevelopersin understanding the architecture of the Farmersdashboard website.
- Worked closely withdevelopersin understanding the architecture of theFarmersdashboard website.
- Developing custom HTML elements usingangularJSdirectives.
- Created package JSON for Bower and NPM.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Worked on CSS preprocessor frameworks like SASS/LESS.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and its functions.
- Experience in usingReactJSto build web components.
- Designed front-end applications using Backbone.js, underscore.js and Handlebars
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Involved in compilation of JS with Handlebars.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Participate in the team on agile development cycle.
- Followed SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C standard.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Version control through Confidential .
- Experience in Bootstrap, converting pages intoresponsivewebdesign.
- Worked with WAI-ARIAand cross-browser.
- Involved in developing and maintaining web application systems using Node.js, Angular.js
- Experience in developing multi-tenant applications using latest technologies and frameworks such as HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Backbone, REST Web API, NodeJS andExpressJS.
- Performed unit testing using Karma, Jasmine.
- Worked with solution design team in understanding the widget's features.
- Implemented agent widget based on the wire frames provided by the design team.
- Built the template, pulled agent information from JSON object and rendered it onto the widget.
- Made widget as a modal popup by using color box plug in.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- UsedWebstormas the IDE for custom development and implementation
- Updated the website from time to time for special Requirements.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
Sr. Web/UI Developer
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through AJAX calls using JQuery.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Worked on the tech stack AngularJS, LESS, Bootstrap and cutting edge server side technologies.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Implemented Insurance policy display for employees using JQuery.
- Developed front-end widgets in Handlebars.js
- Facilitated User Testing sessions to solicit feedback on prototypes.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and its functions using Firefox and IEDeveloperTool bar for IE.
- Designed and implemented unit test automation system with Grunt, Karma, and Jasmine for efficient multi-developer environment.
- UsedReactJSto build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with Junit.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum, pair programming.
- Analyzed and designedWCAG2.0 forms.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags using box model.
- Worked with content management tool to design graphical contents.
- Involved in website programming using AJAX, HTML5 & WAI-ARIAtechniques.
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap, and used LESS pre-processor.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTfulWebServices and SOAP protocols using AJAX, JSON.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for the use inwebpages by using JSTL packages for the development of theWebPages.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internalwebapplication.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Involved in developing a new tool using java Servlets in Eclipse. This would help me out in creating all the respective options wherein we can connect from one functionality to another functionality that is inter Servlet calls.
- Designed and developed the Windows application which consisted of a Win forms GUI with business objects for code reusability.
- The functionalities of this tool involved adding, deleting, updating, bulk updating and bulk deleting of the users. All of these functionalities have been done using java Servlets.
- Involved in the designing of Java Server Pages required for the application
- Involved in the unit testing of the application
- Implementing the business logic required for the application.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side.
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Used JQuery to develop a modular approach that allows the creation of powerful and dynamicweb pages andwebapplications.
- Developed the code according to the functional specifications, detailed design, and coding and efficiency standards. Execute the unit test cases.
- Used XML /XSLT forwebbased Reports.
- Responsible for interaction with the client in collecting the requirements.
- Developed Ant builds script and ant task classes to clean, compile, copy, run, and doc, deploy, jar, war and ear files, and develop web service.
- Used JDBC API to access database