- Well versed in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management models namely Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM) models.
- Knowledge in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and designing new web features using MVC Frameworks like Angular JS and Backbone JS.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Sprites, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margins, CSS padding, and CSS Table.
- Hand on experience of CSS pre - processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Extensive experience of OOAD, OOPS, Multi-tier and distributed architectures in developing web-based and client-server application.
- Expert in interactive webpage technologies, such as Ajax and related data format standards, like XML and JSON.
- Thorough knowledge on unidirectional data flow using the Redux architecture.
- Having strong skills while working with Redux for state management.
- Expert in creating stored procedures, indexes and views.
- Strong knowledge of terminal CLI for creating web bundles by using Webpack and app configuration.
- Experience with developing the angular application from scratch using Angular-CLI.
- Strong understanding of SOAP & RESTful APIs and integration with React/Angular App.
- Good experience on implementing API authentication and authorization using the OAuth 2.0 protocol vs JWT and used token mechanism for the authentication of API requests.
- Deployed and maintained anSQL clustering environment.
- Good Knowledge in mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database using an ORM framework.
- Good knowledge in using Angular2/Angular4 factory and services for dependency injection, developed reusable components using Custom Directives in Angular JS.
- Experience in developing Mobile Applications by using Adobe Phone gap/ Phone Gap Build, Ionic, Sencha Touch, Apache Cordova.
- Also have good knowledge on Amazon Web Services(AWS) cloud platform.
- Experience in deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and thus worked on various kinds of browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and GoogleChrome.
- Excellent working knowledge on LAMP/WAMP environment.
- Professional in creating Mockups and Prototypes, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience (UX), responsive web design and bootstrap.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Hand-on experience in SASSCSS styles creation.
- Experience working in JSON in UI development for more interactive pages.
- Experience working with various IDEs like Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Experience Manager, Eclipse, Net Beans, Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient in performing unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed logging standard and mechanism based on Log4j.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code using Firebug and other debugging tools.
- Expert in automating the build processes using ANT and MAVEN.
- Configuration and Version control management using CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- Hands-on experience in Git for version controlling and project management.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, can work independently and can also work within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong architectural skills, hardworking, self-motivated team player and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
Back End Tech: Node.js
ORM: Sequelize.js, Mongoose
Databases: Mongo DB, MY SQL, Maria DB, Oracle, MS SQL, MS SQL Server, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
Debugging Tools: Chrome Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester
Version Control: GIT, SVN
Operating systems: Unix, Windows, Linux
Developer Tools: Notepad++, Visual Studio, NetBeans IDE, Eclipse
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma
Task Runner: Grunt
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Other: NPM, Gulp, Putty, Dreamweaver, MS Office
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS Services: EC2, VPC, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, RDS, Aurora, Glacier, SQS, SNS
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Collaborated with Scrum Agile team members to review user stories and supporting requirements and translated them into a system design.
- Created various Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5 directives, components, DOM, expressions, templates, data binding, etc.
- Designed and Architected a brand-new solution with Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5.
- In addition, used Angular4 for developing User Interfaces using Rest Services as backend.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Used Angular2 in Single Page Application Development (SPAs).
- CreatedTypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework AngularJS 2 along with HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript.
- Angular2 Built UI from components that made HTTP API calls to Laravel back end via Service Providers. Increased speed using DB caching, Ahead of Time compilation, Tree Shaking, and Minification. Advanced functionality includes events, shared services, and parent-child communication.
- Jasmine and Karma Front End Testing: Angular2 Services were tested using Stubs and passed data via the fixture component instance.
- Involved in Development of Restful web services using Jersey for the functionalities like account creation, account amendment, account deactivation, account reactivation.
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with Angular JS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Consumed RESTful web services using AngularJSHTTP service and rendered the JSON data on the screen.
- Used AngularJS AJAX effectively to create pagination and with client-side events like quick search. Design and build the frontend page for showing the billing and payment information using HTML, CSS,Zeplin and Bootstrap.
- JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Developed web applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD) and deployed it in WebSphere application server.
- Used Log4J for logging framework and error handling.
- Generating and monitoring monthly reports using MVC design pattern for all the services and applications.
- Used jQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Working with Bootstrap twitter framework to Design single page application.
- Working on Selenium and Protractor for testing purpose.
- Produce dynamic, interactive data visualizations in web browsers using SVG, HTML5, and CSS.
- Used jQuery - Ajax plug-in to GET the data in JSON format and displayed on HTML page.
- Created AngularJS Controllers, Scope, Model, view, Services, Factory etc., for Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Developed Client/Server Applications on MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM (Model-View-View-Model).
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Used Agile processes and techniques for the software development to align our organizational approach.
- Developed user interfaces by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Also Developed SPA using ReactJS to utilize the HTML5DOM features and update elements that are modified in the webpage.
- Used ReactJSwith Redux to separate the data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states and update the UI.
- Rendered some advanced components on the server side, along with Flux pattern and Redux library.
- Used jQuery in directly manipulating the DOM yet separating the ReactJS Components.
- Created React components with testability and reusability of components across the organization in different applications on different platforms.
- Used React -Autocomplete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015 (ES6) used Babel, web pack.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Designed and implemented server-side RESTful web services using Node JS and Express.js and handled communications to the client side (ReactJS) using JSON.
- Involved Storing and retrieving data from Column Oriented Data Base MongoDB.
- Used Middleware, Redux-thunk in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Launched Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Worked on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to have cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Interacted with Customers and suggested UI feedback and inputs on the business features to be implemented.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Sr. UI Developer
- Document and validate system and user interface requirements.
- Work closely with business Analysts and subject matter experts to identify and establish requirements for custom applications.
- Used agile methodology for software development (SCRUM).
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular Js.
- Worked upon Angular JS Service which interacts with RESTful services at backend.
- Worked with routing in Angular JS.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Creating POCs for new concepts that we come across in Angular JS and documenting the same.
- Involved in coming up with strategy documents for using AngularJS controllers, directives, routers, services etc.
- Making the application responsive using bootstrap media queries.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used Angular Js to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Created reusable Modules using the built-in features like Factories, Routes, Dependency Injections and MVC architectures offered in Angular JS.
- Utilized Modernizr extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Also Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Managed States and Props while utilizing ES6 features using ReactJS.
- Used Node JS proxy to simulate API responses.
- Used Node.js to Build Light Weight Server Pages.
- Created Dynamic Integration of YUI Tab, YUI Grid, and another YUI component Integration with Ajax.
- Browser testing, cross-platform compatibility testing.
- Build positive relationships with business clients in a multi-stakeholder global project structure through efficient and effective communication.
- Used Grunt task runner as a build tool for application development.
UI Developer/Front End Developer
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models & goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines.
- Developed Webpages in HTML, XHTML and CSS as per style guides.
- Use custom directives for code reuse across the application.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture.
- Used AngularJS to decouple DOM manipulation from application logic.
- Developed web applications by using Angular JS and Node JS MVC frameworks.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC framework like Node JS.
- Developed CRUD (create, read, update and delete) functionalities using Node JS.
- Implemented service calls using NodeJS.
- Used Grunt for compiling LESS.
- Extensive use of Alerts, Navs, Glyph icons, Grids, Panels, Buttons, Media Objects and Progress Bars provided by Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Worked on Browser Compatibility and tested each web application on popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Developed mobile applications targeted for mobile form factor for Android devices.
UI Developer/Web Developer
- Taking the expectations and gathering the requirements from the client to convert them into the data flow way.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML andjQuery.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company’s user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Designed Tableless layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards. Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML, CSS and jQuery UI framework.
- Used SVN for version control and Quality Center for defect tracking. Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.