- Experience in Agile software development process, TDD and Scrum methodologies and Part of Scrum,
- Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as part of Agile.
- Comfortable with NPM modules like Express, Grunt,Bower Scripts.
- Developed UI web applications using Angular 2 and calling the Rest API’s from backend.
- Knowledge on angular 6 ng - update to migrate from previous version to current version.
- Familiar in writing custom directives in AngularJS for re-usable components.
- Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and increase the efficiency.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility and implemented responsive design using Bootstrap and fixed major layout bugs for IE7 and below.
- Created dynamic web pages making AJAX Calls, using the XML Http Request Object.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm, for React Performance optimization.
- Experience in working with web services APIs and invoking Web Services using AJAX and JQuery.
- Worked on SCRATCH, CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Developed Web 2.0 applications to consume JSON response using callback functions.
- Implemented easy-to-useBootstrappluginsfor building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Possess extensive knowledge on OOPS concepts, JAVA, JDBC technologies.
- Strong development skills includingRESTful Web Services.
- Used AJAX and JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Worked proficiently in various IDE’s including NetBeans and Eclipse.
- Good experience in establishing/configuring the application infrastructure using application servers like Apache, JBoss, Web Logic, Web Sphere.
- Worked on Angular JS markup and expressions and using Angular UI components like GRID.
- Used the best practices of SDLC as well as Agile/SCRUM methodologies. Involved in Waterfall based approach to UI Development.
- Extensive experience in working with version, controllers like Git and SVN.
- All the DML operations are performed on the MySQL database by executing the corresponding queries.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS X
UI Frameworks: Node JS, Angular JS/Angular2,Bootstrap, JQuery UI, React JS,D3 JS
IDE, Editors: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Net Beans IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Brackets, WebStorm,VSCode,Photoshop.
Database: Oracle 11g/12C, My SQL
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, Chrome Developer Tools.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, Web Sphere
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, SDLC
Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari
Confidential - Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. UI Developer
- Experience working in Agile following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in the development of programming UI design and front-end for the web application using HTML5,CSS3,Type Script,Java Script,Bootstrap,Node.js,NPM,Mongo DB.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components inAngular 4andtypescript.
- UsedNPMfor installing required node modules and other publishedAngular NPM modules.
- Extensively used Bootstrap for making our web page responsive and attractive.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5, CSS3.
- Worked onReact JS Virtual DomandReact views, rendering using components which contains additional components called customHTML tags.
- UsedReact JSfortemplatingfor faster compilation and developing reusablecomponents.
- UsedReact-Autocompletefor creating google maps location search on the webpage AddedExcel-Builderto download theTabular datain Excel format usingreact.
- UsedMiddleware, Redux-Promisein application to retrieve data fromBack-Endand to also performRESTFUL services.
- ResponsibleReactUIandarchitecture.Buildingcomponentslibrary,includingTree,Slide-View,and Table Grid.
- Extensively usedReact.JSframework and integrating them toNode.jsserver-side code in secondary application
- Experience in usingReact JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, AnimationsandFlux conceptin secondary application.
- Experienced in developing React components.Used Axios with ReactJs for making AJAX Calls.Worked on Webpack for build and webpack-dev-server a server
- Developed various screens for the front end usingReactJsand used various predefined components fromNPM(Node Package Manager) and redux libraries.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with theBack-End teamto display data using theCustom Components, library Components, andReduxin secondary application
- Designed visual mockups/prototypes from wireframes and delivered final design production-ready assets for development.
- Established UX design as the first stage of all Web and mobile application developments, instituting a user-centered design (UCD) approach.
- Migration of Existing Application to AWS cloud and used AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, Cloudwatch and Cloud Front for promoting code in various environments.
- Created and Managed AWS User Accounts, Log Management, Shared Folders, Reporting, Group Policy Restrictions.
- Hands-on Experience in configuration of Network architecture on AWS withVPC,Subnets,Internet gateway,NAT, Route table.
- Configured AWSMulti Factor AuthenticationinIAMto implement 2 step authentication of user's access using Google Authenticator and AWS Virtual MFA.
- Experienced with implementing HTTP REST standards.
- Designed and implemented the REST Api from the scratch for the UI screen through the mobile user can look-up the available health plans and monthly premium against each of them by taking the zip code as the parameter.
- Extensively used ag-Grid properties bypassing the elements attributes and the values for the bindings come from the parent controller.
- Created components, routing, module, dynamic forms, validations, ag-grid, etc
- Implemented Ag-Grid throughout the app to display grids, using custom code to integrate with my Gantt component, add unsupported features.
- Used version control repository Git and JIRA for resolving bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome.
- Develop unit test using Karma. Also used strict patterns of RA team for testing with jasmine.
- UsedJasmine,Karma,Gulp, GruntandNPMto build and test applications.
- Working with ECMA6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015(ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Developed and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automate the build and release cycles.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and deployment using variousCI ToolslikeJenkins,Hudson, Bamboo, Chef,Sonatype Nexus.
- UsedJenkinsfor build Process to GenerateContinuous IntegrationandVersion ControlbyGIT.
- Used JMeter for stress testing,Selenium Web-Driver for testing the automation code.
Confidential - Saint Louis, MO
Sr. UI Developer
- Involve in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Develops concepts from the idea stage to final design by leveraging a designer toolkit that includes sketches, storyboards, detailed wireframes and clickable prototypes for iOS, Android and mobile web platforms.
- Worked on various tools for designing purpose to build wireframes and to build Storyboards.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Assisting clients in accessibility project planning, establishing and administering accessibility testing programs, and remediating accessibility issues to ensure compliance with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and Section 508 accessibility standards.
- Worked on Source Tree to clone the code from the stash and to commit the files.
- Experienced in working with setting a new project and configuring all the sub tasks using Grunt NPM module.
- Built Angular 2 applications with AOT which helped in performance of the webpage.
- Involve in writing responsive design using HTML and Foundation framework with SASS.
- Quickly identify and develop the appropriate levels of design, including low-fidelity sketches, wireframes, and prototypes in HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with JSON frameworks to implementweb application through API calls.
- Updated existingapplication with the new design using Bootstrap, Angular, Nodejs.
- Implemented various screens for the front end usingReact.jsand used various predefinedcomponentsfromNPM (Node Package Manager)andredux library.
- Implemented flux pattern by usingredux frameworkas a core dependency
- Involved in working with source versioning systems such as GIT.
- Create AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Used SASS and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Worked in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing using Karma and Jasmine.
- Used Node.js for Node Package Manager (NPM) and Grunt plugin for building the Project.
- Experience with working as Business Analyst to gather requirements.
- Used Reactive Forms Module to implement Reactive Forms using Form Group, Form Control and Validators services to display, save, and edit staff information in Angular 2.
- Worked with various decorator and structural directives in AngularJS to perform data binding.
- Used ngRoute module and routing services to implement routing within Angular SPA.
- Used XML/XSLT for web-based Reports and used JDBC API to access database.
- Built and managedoverall development process according to the Agile Scrum methodology.
Confidential, Johnston, IA
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is efficient with PHP framework.
- Developed project's web page as Single Page Application (SPA) by using Angular JS.
- Designed customized filter techniques in the webpage using Angular JS.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM Functions.
- Experienced in DOM Manipulation using JQuery framework.
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development methodology /SCRUM' and tested the application in each iteration.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Worked with technologies such as JQuery and Ajax to make the website more attractive.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using AngularJS MVC architecture.
- Developed cross-browser compatible website using HTML5, CSS3, MySQL and JQuery.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Utilized various JQUERYplug-in to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more responsive.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with JQuery, Spring MVC.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java service.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Developed the database with MySQL and the hierarchical graph visualization using D3 js
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, D3 js, Bootstrap, Dreamweaver.
- With the help of D3 JS build visual components like area chart, Bar Chart.
- Used JQuery in controlling access to different pages of the application.
- Developed JQuery Custom Widgets to make easy the enhancement of the web pages.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe PhotoshopCS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Designed and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Designed the website and created/developed web interfaces.
- Worked on Multiple paging.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready DHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Used Apache Tomcat Server.
- Created and maintained multiple websites and web-portals for the company.
- Developed concepts and designs layout
- Extensively involveddesigndiscussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout andUX.
- Created video presentations for various marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Build Team to integrate HTML, front-end code with the backend technology and portal framework, to ensure theUX/UIis implemented.
- Guided client through lean UX design while working very closely with developers throughout the agile project lifecycle.
- Created branding (style guides, launch site, icon, social media graphic design) and UI/UX for mobile (wireframes, UI mockups, prototype).
- Redesigned the existing site to create new interfaces.
- Used Dreamweaver as Html editor for designing new pages.
- Responsible for content and UI development.
- Developed HTML prototypes and XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Did Cross-Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.