- 8 years of experience in developing User Interface (UI)applications using cutting edge front end technologies.
- Experience on various Charting/UI tools like High Charts, Google API, JQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience in breaking up layered PSD into HTML using CSS.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Strong exposure to Adobe tools - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Flash.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
- Hands on experience using Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience in visualization, creating visual designs, Product Logos, developing high quality of work, maintaining team, and design reviews, handling whole project through its life cycle.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications.
- Worked extensively in Agile& Waterfall Development process.
- Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering through client interaction, Design, Documentation, Development, Integration, Testing, Configuration and Production Support.
- Good understanding of Model View Controller (MVC) Pattern.
- Worked on Spring/Hibernate and similar frameworks.
- Developed Ext-JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Excellent skills in building elegant professional websites while adhering to W3C standards.
- Experienced in using various tools such as Notepad++ and IDEs such as NetBeans, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc. for development and design.
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality, Configuration Management and Software Release Practices.
- Extensive Experience in working with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Expertise in developing and implementing SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services using SOAP, XML-RPC, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Restful, WSDL.
- Comprehensive experience in designing and developing applications using UML with Rational Rose..
- Exposure to Application Servers like Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, Git, SVN and ClearCase for Source Code version management.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance and integration testing.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS X, Linux Ubuntu 14.x
Languages: C, C++, Java, JEE (6,7,8)
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (springtool Suite)
Frameworks: Hibernate 4.0, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, JSF, Struts1.2x, JUnit, Ant 1.3, Log4J 1.2.x, EXT JS 4.0X,EXT JS 5, Angular, Apache Camel, Web Socket Programming
IDEs: Notepad ++, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual studio
Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA, Firebug, Dev Tools, Fiddler
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git, VSS, Harvest, ClearCase.
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat Server
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL Server, Postgres, Lucene and Solr, Apache Cassandra, My Sql, Mongo DB
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Communicated with the business partner and settled down the business requirements.
- Uses Rational Rose for model driven development and UML modeling.
- Used different Bootstrap components such as Navigation Bar, Progression Bar and Dropdown Menus.
- Made REST API calls using $http and $resource services with AngularJS.
- Used Backbone.js and Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Node.js, Jasmine, D3.js.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS and Jersey Libraries.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards.
- UsedjQueryto traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- UsedjQuery pluginsfor Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- ImplementedAJAXfor better user experience by dynamically providing Asynchronous request and response communication between the client and the server.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Deployed the application on Tomcat Application Server.
- Wrote stored procedures in SQL Server so that they can be simply reused instead of hard-coding the SQL queries in multiple places.
- Involved in the Performance tuning of the database, table integrity and referential integrity for the backend SQL Server.
- Worked on different browsers Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, Mozilla Firebox, Windows Chrome, Mac, and Safari.
- Utilized Firebug, IE tester and Chrome Element Inspector to track and fix bugs.
- Used Maven as a build tool, GIT as version control tool to update work progress with other team members.
- Substantially experienced in the development methodology involved with the scrum method and the sprint cycles.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front-end part widget based application.
- Integrated Bootstrap CSS with SASS pre-processor.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stakeholders.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Defined all AngularJS controllers in a JS file and reused in various pages of application.
- Implemented Angular service calls using Angular Factory.
- Used Angular JS for making restful API calls and data binding.
- Implemented Angular Directives to make customized components.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular.js, Backbone.js for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Created JAX- RS Restful Web services to perform CRUD operations.
- Extensively used XSLT to transform XML documents to HTML.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Used RESTful Web Services for accessing data from the web server.
- Used Jasmine to write and Run Test cases.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Created and deployed new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Extensively participated in developing the website across different browsers and performed cross-browser testing.
- Used jQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally. Used jQuery template for markup. Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures for login module and written complex SQL queries.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and Java script.
- Involved in configuring the Git repository and maintain the version control using Git.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Logic server.
- Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing web sites regarding the page layout and creative design.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java- UI Developer
- Translated business requirements into a user-friendly and functional and extremely scalable UI across multi platforms.
- Worked closely with UI Architects, System Analyst and designers to understand the requirements.
- Implemented a multi-tier architectural approach - UI Layer, Application Layer, Domain(Service) and Entity (DAO) layer.
- Developed HTML and CSS pages from scratch looking at images that were provided by the UI designer / Photoshop department.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Used extensive JQUERY to perform form validationand CSS manipulation.
- Created basic animation for jQuery and rich interface components such as tabs & accordion.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the server to fetch data and update the DOM.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Used Ibatis to populate the data from the Database.
- Designed and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new components and features.
- Analyzed business requirements and documented them into business stories in JIRA.
- Used IBM Rational ClearCase tool for windows for source/version/revision control and ClearQuest for bug tracking, JUNIT for unit testing.
Environment: Java 1.6, Struts 1.0, Spring JDBC, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSP, Photoshop, JBossOracle 11g, Ibatis, Clearcase, ClearQuest, JIRA, MYSQL, XML.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using webtechnologieslikeHTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Implemented design process upon client approval and built out all assets: buttons, products shots, UI components, etc.
- Utilized various jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Developed RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS.
- Consumed JAX-WS Web services and tested using SOAPUI.
- Implemented various XML technologies like DTD schemas, JAXB parsers, XSL style sheets and XSLT.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website; utilized in house Content management System
- Developed and Deployed the Application on Eclipse and Web Sphere Server.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- Identified the way to increase the search engine optimization (SEO) and social media friendly.
- Used various jQuery plugins like autocomplete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility, cross browser/platform testing and compatibility assurance.
- Participated in requirement gathering and coordinated with various development teams in code integration.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Deployed the application to JBoss server.
- Used MS SQL Server 2000 as the backend RDBMS.
- Involved in preparing User Manuals to better understand different functionalities.