- Experience in using Flux, Common.JS, Babel+ES6, EXT JS, D3JS, Require JS, Bourbon, Bootstrap and Web - Pack for Single Page Application development.
- Expertise on Node environment using NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Yeoman, Maven, Bower, ExpressJS.
- Proficiency in buildingresponsive and mobilewebsites usingBootstrap.
- Strong experience with jQuery, jQuery plugins, Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete, and JSON objects.
- Excellent Knowledge and developing responsive web application using CSS frameworks such a, Blueprint CSS and CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. “CRUD (Create, read, update, delete)” features using Backbone.js, Require.js and UnderscoreJS.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- ImplementedModel View Controller(MVC)Design Pattern using AngularJS
- Experience in building applications usingMEANstack: MONGODB, Express, Angular, and Node.js
- Utilized Postman, Rest Client, and RESTful Services on different browser to test the services.
- Experience in writing Unit testing & BDD testing using Frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma,
- Excellent experience on rebuilding the present project ability to understand the architecture of project and working on the new design.
- Used content Management System (CMS) in Creation. Editing, Publishing, Oversight, including managing updates and version control.
- Familiar and working experience with NoSQL Database Design, Analysis and Development like MongoDB.
- Experience in Responsive web design (RWD) with the UI compatibility being multi-device compatible (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile - iOS, Android), application architecture, visual design, wireframes, and Cross Browser Compatible following web 2.0 specifications.
- Good knowledge in finding out the bugs in the application and used debug tools for eliminating the frontend code issues.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN, TFS, Bit Bucket and GIT.
- Good Hands on experience using IDE tools like IntelliJ, Web Storm, Notepad++, Sublime Text, and Eclipse, Had good knowledge on UX Design/Development.
- Experienced in using Agile Methodology including creating product/sprint catalogs, active participation in Scrum, Sprint planning and exit meetings.
- Involved in dailySCRUMmeetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- A result-oriented professional with good communication, leadership, team management, analytical and co-ordination skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful programming solutions.
Backend Technologies: Node.jsv4.x, Node.jsv5.x, Node.jsv6.x, Node.jsv8.x, Java, Hibernate
Web Technologies: HTML 4/5, DHTML, XML, JSON, Ajax, Babel, ES6
CSS Frameworks: LESS and SASS, CSS2/3, Bootstrap
Build Tools / Task Runners: Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Yeomen, Maven
Database: SQL Server, MongoDB
Unit Test Frameworks: Karma/Jasmine, Protractor
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss, Web Sphere
Version Controls: GitHub, Bit Bucket, SVN, TFS
Methodologies: Agile Methodologies, UML Waterfall
GUI Editors: WebStorm, Sublime Text, Brackets, Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Atom
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000/8/10, Mac OS, UNIX and Linux
Applications: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe CQ, Adobe Dreamweaver
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Development of design pattern library and CSS templates for reuse.
- Designed and developed wire-frames, prototypes and scripted walkthroughs.
- Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical ecommerce application solutions.
- Mentor an Offshore team of AEM Developers.
- Collect, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Design, develop, test, and implement application enhancements.
- Investigate and resolve complex issues while supporting existing applications.
- Tested front-end code in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Maintained brand standards under company guidelines.
- Consulted and documented UI best practices and code standards.
- Participated in projects in all stages of the product life cycle.
- Leveraged responsive web frameworks to consistently complete product deliverables ahead of schedule.
- Developed code for Image Carousals, Navigation bar, Headers, Forms.
- Created HTML email templates for e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Created interface designs for integration into web applications.
- Developed standards compliant mark-up and code for web sites and applications
- Recommend and Developed framework and code for mobile enabled sites using functionalities like geo locator compatible for iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
- Implemented complex Ajax framework to facilitate data exchange and writes DOM manipulation scripts.
- Integrated Social Media plug-ins and API’s like FB, TW, YT, etc.
- Work on CMS based environment WCS and AEM.
- Ability to handle asynchronous request handling, partial page updates.
- Worked on image authoring tools, to crop, resize and perform small adjustments on an image.
- Developed front end code and integrated into AEM.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- The Project is completely MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS 2.0, and Node.js) Developed from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Express JS server development.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using Node.js and added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.js.
- Used AngularJS and Node.js framework for building web-apps and RESTful services.
- Used AngularJS 2.0 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to install the necessaries packages.
- Utilize Modernize extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Worked with Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, $http, $q.
- Extensively used CSS3 and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Develop and design application using EJS, AngularJS 2.0, CSS3.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Mobile development usingIonicframeworkto implement application on iOS and Android platforms
- Used RESTful, JSON, XHTML, and CSS to provide Rich UI experience.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Require.js and Responsive Design.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client-side events like quick search.
- Also using Karma & jasmine for the frontend (AngularJS) unit testing and Mocha& Chai for the backend (Node.js).
- Automate the ATDD test scripts using Sauce Labs, ATDD testing using cucumber and selenium web driver.
- Responsible for application deployment in the open stack and Azure cloud environments using client developed tools.
- Open Shift Environment (OSE3) as a Docker to run the application and Jenkins to CI/CD of the project.
- Very proficient knowledge of JIRA (Rally) to track issues and communicate with other teams at various environments.
Environment: Angular2.0, Node.js v6.11.2, NPM modules, Gulp, Bower, Jasmine & Karma, Mocha & Chai, HTML5, CSS3, EJS, Bootstrap, JSON, REST API, JIRA, Junit, Log4js, GIT, OSE3, Sauce Labs, Preprocessors(LESS), Jenkins.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked closely with internal clients to redesign the existing application and design/ development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture.
- Produced and consumed Rest Web Services, developed DAO's and DTO classed for services and consumed through Angular factory service calls from front end.
- Used CSS3 to develop UI Components such as Accordions and Model Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Ensured sites were 508/WCAG compliant, have Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well
- Worked on Twitter Bootstrap to create Responsive Web Design.
- The other Project Constructed from scratch using ES6, Java Script, jQuery, Meteor.JS, ReactJS, Babel, and Node.js.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work which is wrapper on top of jQuery frame work and AJAX based UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions usingredux.
- Implemented theDragandDrop functionalityusingReact-Draggable
- UsedReact-Autocompletefor creating google maps location search on the webpage AddedExcel-Builderto download theTabular datain Excel format usingreact.
- Used React-Router to turn application intoSingle Page Application
- Worked in usingReact JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual Dom Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with theBack-End teamto display data using theCustom Components, library Components, andRedux.
- UsedMiddleware, Redux-Promisein application to retrieve data fromBack-Endand to also performRESTFUL services.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Built components library, including Tree, SlideView, and Data Table.
- Designed and developed ReactJS component making changes to the existing web applications and created new components using Material-UI and Material-Design.
- UsedReact fluxto polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX.
- Using CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient and used Bourbon a lightweight Sass tool set that helps you write more effective stylesheets
- Performs Unit Testing with Mocha, Functional testing using Protractor and develops web services using RESTFUL API and HTTP. Widely used Gulp, the automation task runner Postmaster collections to import the collections of the API Services. CI&CD Using Jenkins.
- Used FIREBUG, React Developer Tool for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Utilizing Responsive web design to support usability in desktop, mobile, and tablet environments. Resolve cross-browser layout issues and bugs.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Source Control using GitHub and Bit bucket.
Confidential, Lombard, IL
- Experience in working with Node.js, NPM Package Bower, and Grunt for developing Angular applications.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement Gathering, Design and Analysis and code development.
- Created prototype before development based on static and approved design documents and wireframes.
- Developed AngularJS Directives to extend the grammar of the web through reusable HTML elements, attributes, and classes and Developed AngularJS services for reusable functionality.
- Extensively used Angular UI components like Calendar, Select, and Uploader etc.
- Participates in the project design, development, and deployment implementation using CQ.
- Worked on cross-platform and browser compatibility issues for this application.
- Used CSS3 Media Queries to develop single responsive application with good user experience in all platforms like desktop’s tablet’s and mobile phone’s.
- Used Jasmine & Karma for unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying cloud-based solution using AWS Services.
- Migrated applications from internal data center to AWS.
- Developed base Http service on top of AngularJS HTTP service to communicate backend web services. And used an application Postman to Build, test, and document the APIs faster.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create their statistical concepts.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used Agile Methodology for the software development.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Create and tag forms and documents to ensure that they are 508 compliant.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure. Defined text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Assured that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application. Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.