- Over 5 years of Hands on Experience in Banking, insurance and Supply Chain Management domains in general.
- Experienced in both EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) and EDI - B2B and A2A Integrations..
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, capacity planning, monitoring, and administration of the webMethods Product Suite.
- Proficient in design and development of interfaces using WebMethods v9.x components like Designer, Trading Network, Broker, Universal Messaging, Enterprise Gateway, Deployer, MWS, Integration Server, Terracotta.
- Good experience in XML, JSON, Flat File Handling using Connectors Adapters HTTP, JDBC, SAP, FTP, SMTP etc.
- Good experience with Pub-Sub implementation using Universal Messaging, JMS Sets standards forquality at code, design and architecture levels.
- Good knowledge of design patterns, and recommends proper usage of patterns.
- Good knowledge of Security implementation using Basic, OAuth, X.509 Knowledge.
- Good experience in Core JAVA Database Experience needed in Web Methods Developer Suite.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC processes and experience in creating Low Level Design, Unit Test Cases, Peer Reviews, Standards and Best Practices.
- Awareness of new webMethods product suites IoT, API.
- Hands on experience on My webMethods Server, Trading Networks console for monitoring the transactions and creating the Trading Partner Profiles, processing rules for both Inbound and outbound transactions.
- Worked extensively on various Adapters - JDBC, MQ.
- Worked on MS-SQL, Oracle.
- Experience in working with webMethodsDeployer, to build and deploy the assets.
- Worked on various protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, AS1 and AS2.
- Implementation of Applications Integrations and Client/Server Applications using Webmethods.
- Profound Knowledge on Software Design life cycle (SDLC), involved in requirement elicitation, analysis design, development, testing, support and Maintenance.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently with less supervision.
- Experience in webMethods production support activity, including monitoring real time data transactions in the WebMethods PROD environment, logging the incidents and working on the incidents based on priority.
Web Methods Consultant
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involved in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including proposal, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Implemented in agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings of the project.
- Gathered requirements for the inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Analyzed the end to end flow of A2A and B2B interfaces and provided solutions for the same.
- Preparing all the project documents (Design docs, mapping docs, test case docs etc).
- Working closely with both the internal and external partners for analyzing and developing the interfaces.
- Created the connectors from WSDLs to call the remote webServices, retrieve the data send to the database.
- Developed interfaces implementing ESB exposed as Webservice to the source system using SOAP
- Connect to SaaS using ALE and Bapi for the inbound and outbound transactions
- Designed and developed supported Electronic Data Interchange EDI initiatives using WebMethods Integration Technology.
- Worked on the integrations to exchange documents with the Trading Partners using FTP.
- Updated to Web Methods version 9.5 from 8.2.
- Designed interfaces which interact with SAP, JDBC, FTP, SFTP, Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Created webMethods services using Datapower as a secured layer between webMethods and other applications.
- Worked on different POCs to implement BPM and WS-Security Policy
- Integrating different kinds of SAP IDOCs for WebMethods in both Synchronous and Asynchronous methodology.
- Worked on different JDBC Adapter templates like insert, Dynamic and Custom SQL templates to put and get data from databases Sybase, Teradata.
- Developed web Services using different protocol standards for the dataflow between Teradata, wM, Mainframe.
- Responsible for installation of new fixes in WebMethods suggested by Software AG.
- Enhancing the interfaces to support new roll-outs and reported the status to Client Manager periodically.
- Testing in different environments- System test, Integration test environment, etc
- Performed code reviews for the code developed by the team.
- Handling the Change request.
- Maintenance of Code and webMethods Modules.
Environment: webMethods 8.0/8.2/9.5, SAP ECC, Java, J2EE, JDBC, designer 8.2, JMS, Oracle, Sybase, Mbox, SAP, SOA, Trading Networks, Salesforce and Siebel adapters, SOAP, REST,SOAP UI, JIRA, Teradata, WebSphere, Data Power, DB2,SQL Server, TN console, Flat file, Unix.
Confidential, Trevose, PA
- Played a role of software developer.
- Mentored a team of 2 members.
- Involved in doing the Gap Analysis of the existing Gentran and Harbinger Maps.
- Preparing the Mapping guides for Inbound and Outbound transactions.
- Developed more than 135 maps for both inbound and outbound transaction for Asia Pac and North America regions.
- Involved in Analysis, designing, coding of the inbound and outbound transactions.
- Code Review and Code Walk through Preparation of UTPs, Testing, Quality Assurance.
- Besides my work, I have also involved in playing the role of CC in the project.
Environment: WebMethods Integration Server (6.1,6.5, 7.0 and 8.0), webMethods Developer, WebMethods Admin Console, EDI Module, Trading Networks Console, WebMethods JDBC, & JMS adapters.
- Responsible for Technical design document preparation.
- Involved in the web service development using Flow Services.
- Responsible to provide support during System Integration Testing (SIT) and UAT.
- Create Adapter Services and web Services in Designer.
- Created test plan docs, test results documents.
- Validating SOAP Request and Response messages using SOAP UI. Testing XML requests and responses Of web services using SOAPUI assertions written in Groovy scripting in SOAP UI.
- Experience working with SNOW tool to detect and track bugs. Log them and test them using the testingFramework developed.
- Wrote complex PL/SQL queries to perform the backend testing of the Oracle database.
- Performing Functional testing, Regression testing, Unit testing.
- Senior member of code review team.