- Developed single page applications (SPA’s) using AngularJS
- Extensive experience with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, filters, animations, routing and states.
- Knowledgeable in package managerBowerand task runnerGruntto perform installation and maintain necessary packages for required projects.
- Very good Experience with writing AngularJS custom directives, $http, $q, factory, service filters.
- Implemented token based authentication with JWT also used Passport from node.js.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Built single page apps, modules, graphics and reusable components using ReactJS.
- Experience in fixing CSS Cross Browsing Compatibility issue and web application scaling.
- Proficient in handling & administering Web server’s/application servers - WebSphere, WebLogic, WAS, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Strong experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, UML and Test driven Methodologies.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tool’s such as Subversion, Mercurial, PVCS, SVN, and IBM Clear Case, GIT.
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat
Debugging Tools: Firebug, developer Tools
Version Control: SVN, Git, IBM Clear case, Subversion, Mercurial, PVCS
Methodology: Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, TDD
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA / San Jose, CASr. UI Developer
- Designed and developed web based application using HTML5, CSS, Typescript, AJAX and JSON
- Used Bootstrap 3.0 for Responsive Web design.
- Used Angular JS MVC framework to develop complex directives, services, controllers and filters. Also, worked with animations, routing and states.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4/2.
- Used Yeoman for application scaffolding, Bower for installing libraries.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume RESTful API using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4/2.0.
- Used Postman to test API functionality.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rx JS Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Used Node JS and NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Used Grunt for building the Angular project.
- Used Karma as a Test Runner and Jasmine for writing test cases
- Used Protractor for end to end testing.
- Developed REST based Web services to allow communication between the applications.
- Followed Agile Methodology for development process and participated in Scrum meetings, Sprint Reviews, Retro, Planning and Grooming.
- Used Maven for build, configuring and deploying the application in all the environments.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for internal client using technologies like React JS, Rx.JS, D3.JS, HTML5/4, CSS3/2 to provide expected, guaranteed, and estimated delivery.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets using React.JS.
- Worked in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Redux concept.
- Implemented client side Interface using React.JS.
- Used React.JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React JS and FLUX architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Developed React JS forms to manipulate text within HTML5 views.
- Worked on React.JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering-using components, which contain additional components, called custom HTML tags.
- Extensively used SASS while styling with CSS3.
- Performed Unit testing on React.JS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Developed and consumed REST based Web services
- Implemented pre-authentication framework (Spring Security) for authentication and authorization.
- Experienced in implementing CRUD database operation on such as MongoDB.
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code by using Firebug, Fiddler, and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Experienced with jQuery for animations styles in the application.
- Involved in Design and Development of the web application through SDLC starting from initiation, design, deployment and production support.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed web layer using Struts framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment and purchase confirmation.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Performed OR Mapping using Hibernate and collection mapping.
- Worked with JAX-RS, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC web service technologies
- Performed unit testing of the developed component using JUnit and it is used for testing the application modules and participated in the functional and integration tests.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed Flex UI screens and Reusable Custom Components using MXML and Action Script 3.0
- Designed Components using validator components for client side validation
- Implemented Flex Session Logout framework for the security of the application and Logging framework to report the errors
- Developed Flex UI field level security framework across the application based on fetched user roles and groups from LDAP
- Implemented Model Locator, Front Controller, Cairngorm Events, Commands and Delegates in Cairngorm MVC architecture to interact with backend
- Generated Action Script stubs to interact flex application with the Backend Web services using SOAP protocol
- Used Remote Object Communication between Flex UI and J2EE Backend using Blaze DS
- Added Styles, Skinning and Effects for Item Renderers, Flex Controls, Flex Containers and Custom Components
- Set up the test driven development environment using Flex Unit 4 with CI and developed several test cases and refactor the code to remove duplication
- Implemented spring MVC architecture and features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate 3.0 Persistence solutions with the application architectures and also used Annotations with Hibernate
- Deployed the application to development and test environments on weekly basis
- Used ANT to build the application and Used Clear Case as version control
- Developed the Flex UI on Flex Builder 3.0 Plug in for Oracle Web Logic 10.3 and deployed it on Web Logic 10.3 application server
Environment: Java EE 5, BEA Web Logic Workshop 8.1, Web Logic App Server 8.1, Flex builder 3.0 plug in, Oracle web Logic workshop 10.3, Web Logic app server 10.3, MXML, Action Script 3.0/2.0, CSS, Cairngorm framework, flash player 9, Flex Unit 4, EJB 2.0, Web services, Apache Axis 2, SOAP, WSDL, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.0 TOAD, Oracle 9i, Clear Case, Cruise Control, Clear Quest, JTrac, ANT, Log4J.