Pursue a lifelong education and advance my career through a commitment to personal improvement, smart work, clean code and excellence in leadership.
HTML/CSS (6 years)
JQuery (4 years)
AngularJS (2 years)
Chai/Karma Unit Testing (2 years)
Grunt (2 years)
SASS (2 years)
LESS (2 years)
Bootstrap (1 year)
Foundation (1 year)
Java / J2EE (6 years)
MySQL (6 years)
Linux Shell Scripting (4 years)
Jenkins/Hudson (3 years)
Spring MVC (3 years)
Spring Boot (3 years)
Hibernate/JPA (3 years)
Node (2 years)
MongoDB (2 years)
SAILS (1 year)
Docker (1 Year)
Sr. Web Developer
Confidential - Southfield, Michigan
- Worked closely with business analysts, and multiple development teams to convert entire platform of products to AEM.
- Lead developer on Decipher Health. A web app that utilized the webcam, Optical Character Recognition, and multi threaded web workers to recognize health care related forms from the camera on your mobile phone and then provide additional resources for commonly misunderstood health related terms.
- Lead JS developer on CWA project. A responsive AngularJS application to replace green screen application used by healthcare providers.
- Lead JS developer on uHub - a mobile friendly responsive AngularJS application that provides an analytic dashboard view of company metrics and insights. Worked with MEAN stack and various technologies such as HighchartsJS, Foundation CSS, Karma/Chai Unit Testing and Mongo Migration Scripts.
- Lead JS developer on ICD10 Testing tool. A tool designed to quiz and gauge doctor’s knowledge on United Health Care’s insurance codes. Worked with SAIL’s framework to standup backend services coupled with a AngularJS front end.
- JS developer on Link Dashboard - a AngularJS application setup to provide SSO dashboard access to all of Confidential ’s resources provisioned for a particular healthcare provider.
Confidential - Birmingham, Michigan
- Led multiple development teams on various interactive web applications
- Led product demonstrations for clients such as Kia Motors and Confidential .
- Mentored and trained fellow developers on OOP best practices and design patterns.
- Consulted management on how to improve internal development process.
- Developed an extensive ActionScript 3 framework and multiple XML standards to streamline our WBT development process with our creative teams.
- Created desktop applications with AIR to assist with our XML development process.
- Led Flash, Flex and SCORM development of WBT Courses
- Worked closely with.NETdevelopersto create scalable backend API's for multiple Flex and Flash front end applications.
- Led development of a Java based PDF generator.
Confidential, Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Used Flash V9.0, and Photoshop V10 to develop course content within SCORM specifications.
- Consulted management with regards to software upgrades and language updates
- Worked with fellow developers to improve internal programming design patterns, standards and principles.
- Developed an ActionScript 2.0 code library and framework to streamline course development.
- Developed flash templates and components that used XML as a means to deliver content and configuration data.
- Developed an event dispatching framework with ActionScript 2.0 to simulate the ActionScript 3.0 event framework.
Confidential, Livonia, Michigan
- Responsible for the design and development of Rich Internet Application's (RIA's) used for web.
- Used Flex Builder 2.0 and 3.0 to develop a code a framework and GUI for a website Content Management System.
- Gained experience with Database Design and complex XML structuring.
- Became familiar with using programming design patterns and frameworks including Cairngorm
- Responsible for creating all flash content and any graphic or print media required.