- Experienced in complete SDLC life cycle includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Well versed with various software development methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, BDD, TDD, Iterative and Scrum.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular .JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS etc.
- Solid expertise in developing Html pages based on DIV layout, W3C Compliance, Web Accessibility, Web Usability Ajax, JSON and Cross browser proficiency
- Experience in using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse.
- Extensive knowledge and exposure in a wide variety of technologies including Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, SOAP/Rest web services, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in working with AngularJS to implement Single page applications (SPAs) using Directives, modules, Expressions, model, SQL and Controller.
- Significant experience working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements
- Experience implementing asynchronous communication using AJAX and handle response with callback functions JQuery and Rest web services.
- Experienced in debugging, testing UI screens and components using Firebug, IE Tester, and Chrome Developer Tools.
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Webstorm
Application servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Version Controls: SVN, CVS and GIT
Others: MS Visual Studio, jEdit, IE Tester, FileZilla, PuTTY, WireShark, Team Viewer, MS Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PP).
Confidential, Concord, CA
- Worked extensively with the file management and image libraries. De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Extensively used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Provided click through prototypes using HTML, CSS, and JSP Scripting for usability testing for Merchant Manager portal applications.
- Assisted UI leads and product manager with concept designs and implementation of prototype for new and undeveloped features that allowed customer representative team to track customers’ instant payment notifications reports.
- Involved in the implementation of open- source web application frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Worked with the User Experience team and product managers to identify and design features to enhance the usability of Merchant products.
- Involved in writing the properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Experienced in all phases of UI/UX implementation of a Travel Search and Booking web application including Design, Prototyping, and Development and Testing phases.
- Experienced in front end testing strategies, technologies, & implementations including continuous integration options.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
Environment: HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3 Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Usability Testing, Agile methodology, Eclipse.
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Responsive design approach using HTML 5 and CSS3 to support device integration.
- Rapidly prototyped interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Interacted and worked with cross-functional teams
- Worked closely with the project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML 5, XHTML, and CSS3 based on the W3C standards.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- Developing a web based application from a window based application.
- Experience in using SQL for storing data in the database.
- Experience in using Bootstrap which can easily manipulate modal windows alerts, tooltips, scroll spy, pop over, button, type head, etc.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal etc.
- Experience in using ng-grid for rendering rows and columns.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used JASMINE for writing unit tests.
- Usage of JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Experience in using GIT for pulling and committing the developed content from/to the GIT repository.
- Involved in understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQUERY, AJAX and JSON.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed an interface to seamlessly combine the new module with their login system by using AngularJS framework.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using Servlets.
- Taking advantage of the MVC pattern of the AngularJS framework to accomplish the single page application and produce higher maintainability of the code.
- Worked with different components and widgets provided by DOJO toolkit
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Developed web application with Backbone.js and PHP CodeIgniter framework.
- Developed mobile site for marketing campaigns by using jQuerymobile, Backbone.js.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
- Designed and developed application components and architectural proof of concepts using Java, jQuery and AJAX.
- Developed front end for the entire website using HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver.
- Used Tableless Design in CSS for positioning the elements.
- Used jQuery High charts for interactive charts on the web application.
- Extensively used JQUERY UI, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and supportive.
- Extensively used PHP scripting for interaction between web pages and also to Create, Read, Update and Delete data from MySQL database.
- Participated in Enterprise Integration experience web services.
- Developed XML files for mapping requests to controllers.
- Developed stored procedures for MySQL Database