- Around 7 years of experience as Front End Developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Good Experience in Angular.js, Backbone.js and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Have knowledge of Agile Methodologies like Extreme programming, SCRUM.
- Good understanding on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Responsible for checking Cross Browser Compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM)
- Knowledge about technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets.
- Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Proven track record in demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Adaptive to team environment and also has the capability of completing complex tasks independently.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to meet project deadlines.
- Highly curious and passionate to learn about new front - end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Worked closely with the project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
Languages: Java, UML, C,C++, PHP
Databases: SQL Server 2005, MySQL, Oracle9i/10g/11g.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, Unix
IDE & Tools: Sublime, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Notepad++, Dreamweaver.
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, MS Office Suite, Eclipse.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat server, Web Sphere, WebLogic.
Other Tools: Jira, Firebug, Chrome Developers Tool
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using webtechnologieslike HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company standards.
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Used bootstrap and angular.js in effective web design.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing angular.js, created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Extensively participated in developing the website across different browsers and performed cross-browser testing.
- Extensively used HTML5 for audio and video playback.
- Used JQuery plugins validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used Ajax, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing.
- Developed programs to port the xml data to database to make the website xml driven.
- Finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing web sites regarding the page layout and creative design.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Being Agile was involved in all aspects of the project right from requirements phase to production support.
- Participated to gather and document client needs to the granularity and worked towards prototyping the same.
- Implemented a multi-tier architectural approach - UI Layer, Application Layer, Domain (Service) and Entity (DAO) layer.
- Interacted with client periodically to gather the requirements and presenting demos.
- Used Struts for UI component representation and JQuery to perform server side validations.
- Used data tables, a table plug-in for JQuery, to display the data in tables along with pagination.
- Integrated Java Mail API for sending mails to customer.
- Integrate with various databases for retrieving the data using AJAX/JSON.
- Developed stored procedures, Sql, Triggers, Schemas, Tables, Synonyms, Views in Oracle.
- Experience in creating print specific CSS style.
- Used the JQuery widgets like Accordion and Date picker.
- Worked on Draggable, Droppable and Resizable JQuery interactions.
- Created CSS3 templates for use in all pages on the website.
Environment: Java 1.6, Struts 1.0, Spring JDBC, JQuery, Java Mail API, Eclipse, Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle 11g, HTML5, CSS3.
Confidential, Roseville, MN
- Implemented Graphs and Charts with animation to represent survey data for MDE Analytics application.
- Implemented ADA compliance for the application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML andJQuery.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS3 and appropriate HTML5 tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery UI framework.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Developed Architectural Design Documents and Block Diagrams.
- Participated in the research of new technologies like JQUERY-Mobile for few potential mobile app development efforts.
Jr. Front End Web Developer
- Developed frontend layout and intro for home page using Fireworks.
- Utilized the mail merge techniques in MS Word for the time reduction in sending certificates.
- Extensively used images of the product for web and catalogue.
- Web Application Developed using Web Technologies 2.0.
- Interactive Planning for the product development.
- Used Flash Animations and Storyboard & User Flows for e-learning tutorials using human factor engineering design concepts.