- Experience working in AGILE methodologies and participated in SCRUM sessions.
- Created Mobile applications using Responsive Web Design, by using CSS frameworks as Bootstrap, jQuery Mobile, Flexbox and CSS3 Media Queries.
- Good knowledge on Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Developed single-page-applications using Angular 2 using Typescript.
- Build servers using AWS which includes importing necessary volumes, launching teh EC2 instance, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers, Route 53 and SNS as per teh architecture.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and test applications.
- Used express HandleBars to render teh views like ejs, jade.
- Good debugging skills using Chrome Dev Tools and Firebug.
- Experienced with source control repositories such as GitHub and Gitlab.
- Experience using JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
- Used jQuery plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Worked with different IDE’s like Eclipse, Sublime, Brackets, Visual studio and EditPlus.
- Extensively work with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch designing applications.
- Excellent work ethics, able to meet, deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Good Team player, Quick learner, Self-Motivated and Strong interest in Front End Development.
Web Frameworks: AngularJS, Angular2, JSON, DOM, Servlets, JSP, Ajax, jQuery, PHP, Typescript, node.js.
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat and JBoss
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Karma, Jasmine and Mocha
IDE Tools: Eclipse, sublime, WebStrom, Editplus, Visual studio.
RDBMS: MsSQL, MySQL
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 /10, Linux, Mac OS
Other Software Skills: MS Office, Visio, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
UI Developer/ Frontend Developer
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, services, pipes, directives.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Implemented Restful API from core using Node.js and Express Framework.
- Used Web pack to build TypeScript modules.
- Worked with HTML 5 session storage to store teh data and to display it in teh review page pf teh application.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Responsible for working on different changed procedures of Angular 1.x to Angular 2.0
- Fully Agile, bi-weekly Sprints and daily Stand-ups to discuss teh development progress.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Used CSS (SASS) to develop UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Worked on GIT versioning tools.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Re-factored, re-architected, and enhanced an existing Angular application to follow strict MVVM/MVC pattern for improved source code maintenance.
UI/ Front end Developer
- Working on AngularJS for client side scripting and synchronizing java applications.
- Developed Angular JS components and layout according to teh Navigation.
- Used RxJS libraries to fetch asynchronous data from backend services.
- Designed and developed teh layouts using CSS3 and HTML5.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Developed a single-page application (SPA) is a web application or web site dat fits on a single web page with teh goal of providing a more fluid user experience akin to a desktop application.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Assisted in maintaining Cross Browser compatibility
- With Express.JS, set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and created RESTful web services with Node.JS.
- Used Express handlebars to render teh view of teh JSON data.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Created Web server which intercepts requests by clients and talks to teh database with NodeJS.
- Used JSON based REST Web Services to transfer teh amount to transfer application dat is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions dat best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Front end Developer
- Responsible for design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Communicate with teh client to understand teh requirement of teh website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing teh Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Worked on creating business logic in controllers, directives and routers, developed routing through webpages and achieved single page application.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Designs.
- Created images, logos and icons dat are used across teh web pages using Adobe Photoshop and SVG.
- Used AngularJS to create maintainable and testable single page application and Implemented 2-way data binding and used ng-filters across teh applications.
- Conducted unit testing on teh supported browsers using Jasmine framework and Karma task runner.
- Involved in teh development of Dynamic loading of web pages using Ajax calls with server pages like PHP and MySQL.
- Used Chrome Developer's tool for debugging teh website and manipulated teh nodes using DOM functions.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Hands-on experience in working with GIT distributed version control.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed front end web applications by writing HTML code with teh help of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
Jr. UI Developer
- Created Responsive Web Design templates using Bootstrap.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces with HTML, CSS and jQuery UI framework.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers as a part of AGILE methodology.
- Worked with project coordinators to develop design concepts for new and updated features, functionality and technical standards according to teh corporate branding guidelines.
- Established corporate branding guidelines across current websites and marketing materials.
- Successfully implemented UI/UX functions and wireframe on corporate website utilizing HTML/CSS, visual design in Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator.