- 6+ years of experience as Full Stack Developer, web services automation and selenium web driver.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE wif enterprise applications for Education, Retail, Manufacturing, Banking and Financial domains.
- Excellent skills in PL/SQL, Debugging, Troubleshooting.
- Experienced in Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experience in using RESTful webservices where teh data acquired in JSON data format.
- Experienced in integration of various data sources (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, XML) into SOAPUI, for effective data mining.
- Experience in using Hibernate for teh Object Relational Mapping (ORM) to transfer and connect teh database.
- Expert in working wif SOAPUI for SOAP web services wif halp of JAX - B to automatically generate XML files into Java Classes.
- Involved in creating and configuring profiles, clusters, nodes, node agents for WebSphere Application Server.
- Experience in using OAUTH for login autantication purpose a third party to tool to secure teh user personal information.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, Git, Docker, on GCP.
- Experience in using teh Spring MVC wif Inversion of Control (IOC) and teh dependency of Injection wif POM.
- Developed applications using Python and MySQL for database design
- Proven track record in troubleshooting of Jenkins jobs and addressing production issues like performance tuning and enhancement.
- Created Clusters and instances in WebSphere Network Deployment to support high availability, fail over and implemented horizontal clustering.
- Configured WebSphere Recourses like JDBC Providers, JMS providers.
- Experience in using Maven as a building tool.
- Expert in working on various operating systems like UNIX AIX 5.2/5.1 and Windows.
- Effective in cross-functional and global environments to manage multiple tasks and assignments concurrently wif effective communication skills.
- Developed applications using Spring Boot.
- Strong understanding of business processes wif excellent written and documentation skills for management and development.
- Proficient wif multiple packages of teh Core Java API, including Swing, printing and imaging
- Performed various roles as Developer, Analyst, Module developer / leader, Technology Analyst, Onsite Coordinator, Configuration Coordinator, Lead developer and Release Tracker for different client implementation projects in my career so far.
- Proficient in java programming and development from teh product architecture, designing, building and deploying.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, JSTL, JSP, Web UI and Servlets.
- Proficient in Angular JS 2 wif Command Line Interface where node JS acting as a local server.
- Tested web services, XML, WSDL using SOAPUI tool. Modified end points when we worked on different servers and different versions of Web Services.
- Experience in developing IOT project models
- Worked on Karma for testing reports.
- Created and executed both load and functional tests for web services.
- Wrote reports of findings and suggested changes.
- Worked closely wif teh web development team to ensure quality deliverables.
- Created complex test cases involving backend verifications.
- Tested web Services, providing required input data to request XML and validated response XML
- Worked on UI automation using java.
- Extensive experience in Agile, ALM methodology.
- Used SQL, while developing JDBC steps wif SOAPUI.
- Solid Experience in Bootstrap.
- Worked as a lead quality analyst for a handful of projects and handled offshore teams for prompt project delivery.
- Experience in using AWS services.
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills, self-motivated and a team player.
- Worked on mobile testing for IOS /android devices wif React JS a framework.
OS: Windows, Unix, Linux
Languages: Java, C,python, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
Technology: J2EE, Servlets, Web Services, EJB, JSP, JMS
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, kubernetes,Angular JS, OAuth and JSF.
Database/ File System: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
Web /Application server: Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere.
Web Technologies: Java Script, HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, JSON,ruby,HandlebarJs, BackBoneJ
Configuration Tools: Content library (DCL, SDL)
Build Automation Tool: Ant, maven, Jenkins
Mobile Technology: Android and IOS support app development
Confidential, Unioncity, CA
Warehouse Management System
- Involved in teh systems study and designing of teh project.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Project Design, Development, Unit testing andProduction support.
- Involved in developing of various Java classes, interfaces, modules for calculating marginaccount information, excess information based on various requirements imposed oneach entity.
- Developed complex SQL stored procedures, complex views and database triggers tocalculate various values necessary in project development.
- Applied OOAD principal for teh analysis and design of teh application.
- Used Agile Scrum methodology for iterative incremental software development
- Created Automation scripts indata driven Automation model using winrunner andQTP.QTP Keyword driven Automation framework model: Developed Keyworddrivenmodel using QTP tool
- Generic framework: Created generic framework and developedEXCEL basedscripting and by using Descriptive programmin
- Used IBM RAD as development environment and deployed application on Websphere Application server.
- Application frameworks (e.g. jQuery, AngularJS 2.0)
- Responsible for architecting, designing, implementing and supporting of cloud based infrastructure and its solutions.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure wif automation and orchestration tools such as Chef.
- Proficient inAWSservices like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScalingGroups(ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail.
- Designing and implementing container orchestration systems wif Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Use C++/Python develop application software for customer
- Experience wif Minikube to manage local deployments in Kubernetes, creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Installed, configured and Administered WebSphere Commerce Server 6.0 on Windows and Linux platform.
- ConfiguredWeb server plug-into directing dynamic requests to application servers for load balance in clustered environment.
- Build microservices for teh delivery of software products across teh enterprise.
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track sales and perform sales analysis using Flask, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Assisted in maintaining and updating existing applications and modules.
- Contributed to development of client side and server-side codes for external andinternal web applications.
- Provided assistance and support to programming team members as required.
- DAO used in accessing all data from teh data base either SQL or MySql,mongodb
Skills:Java 1.8,core java, Eclipse IDE, Spring boot, Hibernate, Log4J, JUnit, SVNgit,Maven, Oracle, Spring REST, SOAP, JSON, jQuery, Angular JS.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Full Stack Developer
- As a Full Stack Developerinvolved in back-end and front-end developing team. Took part in designing, building, maintaining, reviewing and supporting quality code and services.
- Designed and implemented a Single Page Application in AngularJS 2 .0 and Spring framework using Agile methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Participated in code review sessions and system design discussions. Interacted wif Product Managers to fine tune user stories and wif testing team to approve Functional Specifications and test cases.
- Created new RESTful web services using Spring MVC framework using JSON data format.
- Configured interceptors for transaction management and logging using Spring AOP.
- Used teh Python language to develop web-based data retrieval systems
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
- Created Test cases Using Element locators and Selenium Webdriver methods.
- Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium
- Responsible for maintenance of theWebSphere Application ServersandWeb Serverson different AIX platforms and setting up teh development, testing and staging environments for teh ongoing application development.
- Involved in various stages of teh SDLC using Waterfall development process.
- Report development tasks and ensure timely delivery of code as per milestones.
- Planning, monitoring and tracking of teh project to meet teh business functional and non-functional IST Integrated system testing and resolving technical queries on time
- Involved in teh implementation of design using vital phases of teh Software development life cycle SDLC dat includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Applied OOAD principal for teh analysis and design of teh application.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Data Transfer Object DTO, Data and Business Object VO during teh development of components.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of theAWSservices.
- Used security groups, network ACL’s, internet gateways and route tables to ensure a secure zone for organization inAWSpublic cloud.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Investigated various products from Alsatians JIRA.
- Integration of Tempo Time Tracking Tools in JIRA .
- Checking for operating system, and JIRA patches and cumulative updates and work wif DBA's to apply patches on Oracle environment.
- Experience wif Kubernetes to manage teh containerized applications, creating configMaps, deployments, secrets, services and deploying application containers as pods.
- Developed Project models wif IOT.
- Implementedhorizontal and vertical scaling of WebSphere Application Server(WAS) Advanced Edition in a workload-managed cluster.
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTful Web Services by using SOA wif CXF framework to use wif different clients including Web & Mobile. Designed and developed Rest Web services for IPhone and android mobile web sites and apps.
- Used Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks for database connectivity. Mongodb.Designed OAUTH framework for authorization flow for web services.
- Configured database wif hibernate.cfg.xml & database mapping wif hbm.xml.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Used ANT scripts to build teh application and deployed on WebLogic Application Server 10.0.
Skills: Java 1.8, Java EE,core java, Eclipse IDE,mongodb,, JMS, Jersey RESTful framework, Spring, Spring MVC, Magnolia CMS, JPA, Hibernate, Log4J, JUnit, SVNgit,Mockito, Ant, Gradle, Emma, Sonar, Jenkins, MySQL, CRUD, XML.
Full Stack Developer
- Designed RESTful XML Web Service for handling Ajax requests.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Responsible for integrating Ajax wif Spring Service layer using DWR (Direct Web Routing)
- Implemented Spring' AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) in service layer and was responsible for implementing @Aspect aspects for performing Auto praying and installed Spring Web Flow and integrated it wif Java Server Faces.
- Involved in all layers of applications like Controller Servlets, Service controller, Screening manager and Rule Engine.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot wif Spring MVC.
- Architecture JMS wif spring which involves setting up Active MQ message Broker, declared Active MQ message destinations and implemented Spring’s JMS Gateway Support class as a base class for JMS gateway classes.
- Wrote AngularJS 2.0 controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Developed XML, XML schema and parser using SAX and DOM and implemented System Oriented Architecture Methodology.
- Created S3 buckets in theAWSenvironment to store files, sometimes which are required to serve static content for a web application.
- UsedAWSBeanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed wif Java.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection), Business Delegate & DAO Design Patterns.
- Oversee and develop Notification Service microservice to use across teh enterprise.
- Efficiently implemented multithreading using Java Concurrency utilities for performance improvements.
- Implemented Spring's Aegir Security feature which includes configuring Spring Provider Manager for delegating autantication responsibilities to LDAP autantication provider
- Implemented Hibernates Polymorphic many-to-one associations for referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data-base and created tables in ORACLE.
- Used Maven build tool for building teh application.
- Provided emergency production support.
- Developed application using Java Spring Framework and used Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE), SVN, and Ant.
- Developed teh presentation layer using Struts MVC.
- Developed various SOAP based Web services using apache Axis2 implementation.
- Developed various service codes to provision teh lines and configured them wif iBatis and Rest Web services.
- Used Spring framework for wiring and managing business objects.
- Developed PL/SQL programming on Oracle database using Oracle SQL Developerand Java JDBC technologies.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects for Addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Managed Service dependencies using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Written Junit test cases for unit testing and load testing for various service codes.
- Wrote Maven scripts for building project modules.
- Monitored teh error logs using Log4j.
- Used SVN for version and source control.
Skills: Java/J2EE, core java,Spring 3.0, SOAP web services, Restful web services, JMS, IBATIS 2.0, Oracle11g, WebLogic, AngularJS, JUNIT 3.0, Ant, SVN, Apache axis2 and CXF, Log4j, SQLite.