- Over 8 years of experience in Design & Development of Enterprise Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services in Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- Experience in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience with Responsive and Adaptive Design using Media Queries, Twitter Bootstrap and JQuery Mobile.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in AngularJS, BackboneJS.
- Also expert in Require.js, node.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Brackets, IntelliJ, Netbeans, EditPlus, Notepad++, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Hands on experience in writing jQuery code and RESTful web services.
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Experienced in implementing cross-browser style-sheets.
- Involved in several web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Used Rally for Project Management.
- Expertise in XML related technologies XML (SAX, DOM), XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, DTD, Custom Tags.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Worked on Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- Experience in designing table less web applications using with the help of CSS.
- Experience in designing the user interactive web applications and Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) using with web authoring tools like Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 and AJAX.
- Experience in both Waterfall & Agile development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of NoSQL like MongoDB, Redis, Firebase.
- Experience in writing SPA (Single Page Application) using jQuery.
- Good experience in coding and debugging application using debug tool, such as Firebug, IE Tester and Chrome inspector.
- Used SVN, GIT for version control and clear Quest for bug fixing.
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills and able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals. Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
Database: MySQL, MSSQL, oracle, PLSQL
Operating System: Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, Unix
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
IDEs worked on: IntelliJ,Eclipse,Visual Studio, brackets, netbeans, Notepad++
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Front End/UI Developer
- Built Single Page Applications(SPA), Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI andHTMLWireframes usingHTML5Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax,AngularJS,andBootstrap.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Used Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives.
- Enhanced user experience designing new web features using MVC framework like Backbone.js, and Node.js.
- Enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC pattern.
- Worked on highly advancedanduser interface design and development using AngularJS,Node JS,HTML5andCSS3.
- Developing Responsive Design UI, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax, Angular JS, and Bootstrap.
- Utilized modular structure within the AngularJS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Used Node JS to implement and deliver customer-facing solutions.
- Created dynamic web pages usingjQueryandHTML5features such asCanvas, Audio/Video, Local Storage, Article, and Navigation using withAngularJS Framework.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Worked with GIT version control, vagrant environment using node.js, Gulpfor compiling, and the JIRA ticketing system.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- DevelopedthePresentation Layer usingJSP Technologies.
- Performed adequate unit testing and provide automated unit test cases.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Debug the application using Jira to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Analyzing, Debugging and Fixing the Front End UI issues assigned through Jira bug tracking tools.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Front End/UI Developer
- Working on multiple projects and testing out advanced technologies like Angular, YUI3, AlloyUI, Backbone, Saas etc.
- Developed frontend layout and intro for home page using Fireworks.
- Product Photo Editing, Changing colors in Photoshop.
- Extensively used images of the product for web and catalogue.
- Web Application Developed using Web Technologies 2.0.
- Interactive Planning for the product development.
- Used Flash Animations and Storyboard & User Flows for e-learning tutorials using human factor engineering design concepts.
- Used content management system (CMS) program to create, manage, store and deploy content on web pages which includes text and embedded graphics, photos, video, audio, and code (e.g., for applications) that displays content or interacts with the user.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug/chrome dev tools. a/b testing using web trends optimizer.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Coded Java Script for page functionality and Lightbox plugins using JQUERY.
- Worked on internal application using angularjs, sass, html5.
- Did a POC on AngularJS, did demo this to our higher authority.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Sr. Web Developer
- Participated actively in Requirements gathering in close contact with the client and was responsible for functional requirements documentation.
- Understood the Insurance business functionality and business process of the system. Responsible for developing UML (Use cases realization models, Class & Sequence diagrams) models using IBMRational Rose XDE.
- Developed pages usingHTML5, XUL, DHTML, XSL/XSLT, XHTML,CSS3, JSON.
- AJAX used for the Asynchronous data populating on pages
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company’s user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Coded JS for page functionality and Pop up Screens.
- Responsible for MVC design and implemented usingSpring MVCframework
- Expertise in Implementing Dependency Injection in various aspects of Spring framework.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQUERY UI Library.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, pseudo elements and CSS behaviours.
- Used the Node.js and Angular js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Implemented XML data parsing using SAX and Web Services (SOAP) using Apache Axis2.
- Implemented design patterns like Service locator and DAO.
- Designed and implemented the data layer components using Hibernateto connect with Database.
- UtilizedHibernate’sPolymorphic many-to-one associations for the purpose of referring instances of subclasses and participated in design of data base and created tables inOracle.
- Created Stored Procedures and functions and wrote complex SQL queries (Oracle DB) for various functionalities.
- Responsible for Integration testing and debugging the application.
- Developed JUnit testing framework for various modules.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Designed and developed Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls, JSON and XML
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Worked with e-commerce on Content Management systems like Drupal and Joomla.
- Built the Inventory Management system for the better organization of inventory.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jqueryUI and Angular JS.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using AngularJS
- Took Human factors into consideration to create highly stimulated content.
- Used EXT JS for building rich internet applications, Backbone JS & Require JS to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Drove multiple component design sessions parallel, creating design artifacts according to specifications by using of D3 js.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly
- Worked closely with third party vendors.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, backbone, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA
- Ensured that all components of the application are platform and browser compatible.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, and JSP, and developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using Business Objects, XML, and JDBC.
- Designed cascading style sheets and XML part of Order entry Module & Product Search Module and did client side validations with java script.
- Involved in design of JSP's and Servlets for navigation among the modules.
- Designed user-interface and checking validations using jQuery.
- Developed various EJBs for handling business logic and data manipulations from database.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed and deployed EJB's (Session and Entity) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures.
- Used the Hibernate Framework for connecting to SQL Server database.
- Used Oracle database for storing user information.
- Developed stored procedures and complex queries for manipulating the banking database.
- Developed SQL queries to access the data in Oracle.
- Used JMSto send messages securely, reliably and asynchronously to WebSphere.
- Communicated between different applications using JMS.
- Creating unit test case using Mocha and Chai for backend development component.
- Implemented Project Object Model using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Designed and developed this web application using NetBeans.
Environment: HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, XML, JSP, Servlet,JDBC,EJB, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL, JMS, WebSphere, Mocha, Chai, Maven, Maven, Jenkins, NetBeans.
- Developed the Application using JSF Framework.
- Constructed different modules usingJava, JSP, Servletsand JSTL.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Wrote reusable components for presentation end to use across all the other modules in the applications such as pagination, dynamic rending of table data with customized view etc.
- Designed new models with an Object Oriented approach using JS and jQuery components for CRM application for customer service.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Experience using jQuery and Bootstrap plugins for the webpages
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Involved in OOA/Design, UML Modeling and in developing Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams, Behavioral Diagrams (Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams).
- Developed design Patterns like Factory and Singleton and used extensively.
- Developed configuration classes for accessing configuration and database information.
- Used JDBC to connect to back end database Oracle.
- Used MySQL extensively by developing different tables and run SQL queries on them.
- Performed analysis of defects associated with Application to Application interfaces, helping to identify the root cause and the team that needs to fix the problem.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Developed project by using Maven build tool to build and deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Conducted unit and integration testing using JUnit. Involved in project enhancements and maintenance.