- 5 years of experience in Web UI development, Front - end development, web 2.0 specifications and can develop rich user interface design.
- Developed web applications using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and application best practice guidelines.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Worked on web development tools like APTANA STUDIO, Adobe Dreamweaver, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, WebStorm, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual studio and Firebug.
- Specialized in developing Responsive Web design using Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Queries.
- Experience using the Client side Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks AngularJS and backbone.js, Node JS, Ext JS.
- Experience on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Solid expertise in User Experience Design and Transforming Web Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy based on W3C Compliance, Section 508 standards, Web Usability and Cross browser platform.
- Experience in defining Test Cases, GUI, Integration, Functional testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs using KarmaJS and Jasmine.
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Problem Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies.
UI Frameworks: Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, Backbone.js
IDE, HTML Editor: Aptana Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, WebStorm, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual studio and Firebug
Web/App Servers: Apache, NGNIX, Node.js
Methodologies: Agile, UML, REST, SCRUM
Back end Languages: Node JS
Version Controls: GitHub, SVN
Defect tracking tools: JIRA, Test Director, Quality Center
Confidential, Dallas, TX
User Interface Developer
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3 and Sublime Text Editor.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Worked closely with business system analysts & Backend team to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML and CSS3.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Used advanced level of jQuery, AJAX, Angularjs, Bootstrap and CSS layouts.
- Designed the front-end applications and user interactive web pages using web technologies like Angular JS, Node.JS, Jasmin.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.
- Developed responsive web pages using bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Maintained the code base by frequent updates to the code repository using Git.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fixed the bugs.
Confidential, San Ramon, California
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Involved in developing the AngularJS MVC framework for the Single Page Application development.
- Developed the application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Used LESS CSS, which converts to CSS.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Experience on RESTful web services.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in writing the Unit test cases using Jasmine.
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Worked extensively using CSS and Bootstrap for styling HTML elements.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using backbone.JS.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following W3C standards.
- Used jQuery to handle the client side validations.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite for debugging and Cross browser compatibility.
- Used AJAX and XML to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Participate in the team on Agile development cycle.
- Cleaned up and rewrote front end HTML and CSS to meet validation requirements.
- In addition to code development, maintained project documentation and assisted in application design.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Interacting with the project leaders, team leaders, designing and developing web pages, animations, still graphics, banners, greeting cards, logos etc.
- Worked closely with Program Engineers how the front end and back end mechanism works in order to develop an interface.
- Involved in documenting the details related to Changes occurring in the system, following the Quality processes.