- Over 7 years of extensive professional experience in Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing and Leading User Interface (UI) web applications.
- Experience in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Hands on experience in writing jQuery code and RESTful web services
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Netbeans, EditPlus, Notepad++, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Version Control and production support.
- Good experience in Spring MVC frameworks.
- Experience wif Version Control tools like SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently as well as wifin a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines.
Databases: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X
Software Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
IDEs worked on: Notepad++, Sublime, Visual Studio, Eclipse
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Worked on the MVC architecture of Angular JS in developing the Single Page Application (SPA), build the controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Created responsive websites using bootstrap and wiring in AngularJS to specific components and fields wifin the web application to pull in product databases and information.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form Validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Designed and developed web pages using Angular JS framework and familiar wif various Angular JS directives, filters and services.
- Implemented AJAX functionality to speed up web application.
- Used SVN for revision control and code management.
- Understood their existing code and made changes to adapt the new environment.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Documentation of various Objects for Future Reference.
- Worked wif the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Coordinated wif QA team on daily basis using JIRA for issue tracking and bug fixing and Project status tracking.
Front End UI Developer
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact wif the server for information.
- Development Experience wif jQuery,Node.js and noledge in backbone.js
- Building single-page web apps or complicated user interfaces using backbone.js.
- Synchronizing various parts of web applications using backbone.js.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects wif MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers wif their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked closely wif SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Integrated different social networking site like Facebook, twitter.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used the Node.js MVC Framework in the development of the web applications.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in the requirements analysis, designing, development, testing and maintenance of the websites.
- Created web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets in order to separate presentation from the structure.
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics.
- Used Responsive Web Design so dat the website is compatible wif different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Extensively tested the websites, identified the bugs using Firebug and fixed them.
- Used Adobe Photoshop to edit the images and background.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers.
Web UI Developer
- Established standards and best practices for coding and design.
- Extensively used CSS to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the errors issues wif CSS.
- Used various adobe tools to improve quality of images.
- Designed web pages using XHTML and CSS/CSS3.
- Tested application on Internet Explorer 6.0 and above, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome to achieve Cross Browser Compatible Issues.
- Converted Photoshop documents to table-less semantic XHTML, CSS.
- Performed Validations of XHTML and CSS (using Firebug, HTML Tidy, W3C validation)
- Incorporated Perl scripts to handle form submissions.
Web UI Developer
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Interacted wif clients to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication wif project manager and developers.
- Participated in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs wif developers
- Designed web pages and used applications dat meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.