- Over 8 years of extensive experience in IT Industry Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web based applications and UI applications
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, views, promises and services for new website features. UsedAngularJSmarkup and expressions and experience using Angular UI components like GRID.
- Done Unit Testing in AngularJS and checked the results in various browsers for efficiency using Karma, a Java Script command line tool.
- Used Jasmine another framework for unit testing.
- Design and document each module as a part of the implementation/delivery process.
- Designed, developed and supported HTML 5 and CSS3 - based applications, predominantly for use on mobile devices.
- Involved in the development of multiple interfaces to interact with Java GUI’s and other legacy systems and modules.
- Embedded new Media Elements i.e., video and audio files using the HTML5 markups. Used HTML5 File API for uploading local files from the client-side. Implemented the new features of HTML5 forms like Input types, miscellaneous attributes i.e., required, placeholder, autofocus etc.
- Used local storage and Application caches to store information locally on the client’s computer.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through XHR/AJAX calls using JQuery. Ajax () calls.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSD, XPath, XSLT, DTD and parsers like DOM and SAX.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Data Access Object and Data Transfer Object
- Experience in working with EJB2.0, EJB3.0 and developed several State less, Stateful Session Beans and Entity Beans and MDBs.
- Experience in Publishing and consuming Web services using REST and SOAP
Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Unix, Pascal
J2EE Technologies: J2SE, J2EE
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, SOAP, Node.JS Angular JS, Backbone.JS
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/XE,, MySQL, MS-SQL Server 2005/2008
Frameworks: Jakarta Struts 1.1, Spring, Hibernate
Developer Tools: MS Office, Eclipse, EditPlus, Vision, DreamWeaver, Soap UI, Subversion (SVN), Visual Source Safe
Application & Web Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic Application Server, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP/2000/NT/98/95, UNIX and MS Dos
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Tested all application controllers extensively with mocha/chai and Angular built-in testing facilities.
- Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Created prototypes based on static and approved wireframes using human factor designs and different layout techniques.
- Used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding.
- Good experience in working with the AngularJS for heavy DOM applications.
- Application backend implemented as Node.js application server.
- Responsible for creating dynamic server side pages using JSP.
- Proficient in developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers like IE 6/7/8, Firefox 3.0/3.1, Chrome, and Opera for cross-browser implementation.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA standards.
- Wrote code to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend API as a part of JSON. Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions for web verticals.
- Elegantly implemented page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS.
- Designed web pages using with HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XSL, XSLT, CSS and jQuery based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Used Dojo toolkit to abstract the differences among various browsers to provide API’s that will work on all of them.
- Experience with SVN Source Control, TFS and Git for code management.
- Successfully configured & managed the Internet Information Server (IIS) which handles the project. Documented design solutions and implemented according to the design.
Confidential, Clayton, MO
- Designed the front end user interface by using ASP.Net, HTML and Telerik RAD Ajax controls and Kendo UI.
- Tagging is also done for the single page applications within the website by using direct call rules.
- Produce wireframes, mock-ups, task flows, prototypes, and design specifications as needed using OmniGraffle and Axure.
- Expert knowledge of the user interface design process and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle including requirements refinement, task flows, storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and detailed design documentation.
- Unit testing experience with Jasmine, Karma, Jasmine-Node, Node unit and Protractor.
- Built an image asset library using Knockout.js and Backbone.js as part of the same overall project.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application using bootstrap to replace a legacy line-of-business web application with the help of controllers and modules.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and tested all application controllers extensively with mocha/chai and angular built-in testing facilities.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium and Maven.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Coded extensively in jQuery with Bootstrap to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Made AJAX calls using backbone.js for getting the data and parsing it for showing on the web page.
- Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Develop the online chat interface for the anonymous communication between mentors and clients.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards. Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Maintained code for different modules using Git version controller.
- Provided training, outreach and technical assistance support to a wide variety of customers on how to comply with the provisions of the Section 508 technical standards.
- Created section 508 compliant versions for PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint documents.
- Reviewing and revising day to day Section 508 Product Assessments.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
- Used agile method for requirements gathering.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Wrote jQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Using AngularJS and Angular-Bootstrap UI extensively for developing the UI using MVC framework.
- Interacted with java controllers (AJAX, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Component level design and defined the usage of AJAX to reuse the network bandwidth efficiently and making feel that the user resides in the same page of our website.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Individually involved in the project from requirement analysis to production.
- Understanding SRS Documents.
- Developing the Presentation Layer using Java Technologies.
- Unit Testing and Regression Testing of Web Application.
- Fixing Cross Browser/Environmental issues.
- Performance tuning in Presentation Layer and Backend.
- Fixing the issues involved in Development of the Web Application.
- Following Necessary Coding Standards and Code Optimization Mechanisms to achieve Consistent and High Performance throughout the Application.
- Test case preparation Based on requirement Documents.
- Conducted Functional testing with valid/invalid inputs under different scenarios.
- Execution of test cases and Reporting bugs.
- Maintaining the Bug reports and tracking the status of the bugs.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of a project.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Consumed Web services from external systems to extract inventory data.
- Implemented business logic using Session beans, Servlets and Stored procedures.
- Used Form Based Authentication.
- Used Eclipse as Development IDE for web applications.
- Used JDBC to communicate with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
Environment: s: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, PL/SQL, Eclipse, Linux/UNIX, Junit, Struts, EJB, Oracle