- Around 7 years of experience in UI development, Analysis, Architecture, rich User Interface design, Implementation, Integration of software applications and Testing of Client - Server applications using Object Oriented Analysis, Design (OOAD), Web 2.0 specifications and Methodologies.
- Expertise in creating the pages using CSS web page layouts and Bootstrap.
- Vast knowledge in usability and accessibility concepts.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Responsive Web Design, functional and technical specs, and use case development using UML.
- Client interaction for requirement gathering/analysis and Testing.
- Experience in Macromedia Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experienced in problem solving issues in web browsers, follow the W3C standards and also involved in maintaining the website with defect free.
- Front end user interface using web 2.0 concept.
- Extensive knowledge in full cycle development of e-business systems using Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Java Beans and XML.
- Working experience in VB 6.0, MySQL, Node.js, AJAX, Angular.js, backbone.js.
- Knowledge of Cross-browser and cross-platform on the web.
- Experienced in implementation of different frameworks such as Hibernate, spring.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Used XSD, XML/XSLT, SOAP and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Proficient in writing ANT build scripts & configuring and using Log4j .Good exposure in writing Unit Test Cases using JUnit by following Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in Single Page Applications (SPA’s), Agile methodologies such as Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Initiated test case developments and carried out Unit and load testing for the projects I worked
- Clustering and Load balancing of WebSphere application server
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS and Subversion - took initiative in taking the role of a repository administrator in installing and configuring the repository
- Exposure to Lean and SASS (CSS Pre-Processors), justinmind, REST API, Visio.
- Store and manage content, including text and binary data such as graphics, audio, and video files.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication.Ability to work within a team environment and independently as well. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software
Languages: Java, SQL, J2EE, C, Ruby
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDK 1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6 , Java Beans, Multithreading, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Web Services.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0, JBoss
MVC Frameworks: Spring 2.0.x/2.5.6/3.0
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0, JDBC
Design Patterns: Model View Controller(MVC)
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL 5.0MongoDB
Web Services: REST API, SOAP, DOM
Software Engineering Methodologies/Technologies: Agile, Lean, OOAD, Visual Studio 2010, SSH, Citrix, MS Office
XML Technologies: XML Schema, XSD, XSLT, WSDL
Design and Debug Tools: Notepad++, Log4J 1.5/1.6, XML, Justinmind, Balsamiq, Microsoft VISIO, ANT, Eclipse, Gulp, Grunt, Adobe Photoshop CS
Testing Frameworks: JUnit
Version Control: Concurrent Versions System (CVS), Git, Sub Version (SVN)
Platforms: Windows 98/XP/2000/Vista/07, Linux
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
- Used Hibernate for object relational mapping with the persistent database.
- Experience with Angular.js and backbone.js.
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects. For creating and manipulating the DOM elements using jQuery.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Developed Rest architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality by following Agile Methodologies.
- Involved in writing ANT build scripts and used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.
- Used Git, which made us easier to share the files of the project we worked on. Git was used for version management.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users’ requirement.
Confidential - Mountain View, CA
- Created reusable HTML5 templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets CSS3 to change the styles now and in the future.
- Worked on manipulating the DOM elements using jQuery and have expertise using the jQuery selectors, events and effects.
- Used Node.js to share the code between the browser and the backend.
- Good experience working on the single page web-applications (SPA’s).
- Worked on CSS3 styles that were predominantly dynamic.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery.Get (URL, data, callback, type) or jQuery.Ajax (options) and jQuery.Post (URL, data, callback, type).
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Worked on third-party plug-ins like the Kendo UI to build widgets, grids, dropdownlist and tabstrips.
- Have good knowledge on using Backbone.js and Angular.js to create new, robust UIs.
- Framework implemented with REST API and MongoDB as back end database. Written SQL Queries to interact with MongoDB database.
- Git was used for project management and version management.
- Handling various issue regarding Cross Browser Compatibilities. Used Gruntjs cli tool to speed up the work flow and maintain consistency.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Use of best practices and software localization tool (POEditor).
- Participate in the team on Agile development cycle.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Experience with jQuery, MYSQL.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Integrated different social networking site like Facebook, twitter.
- Sub Version was used for source code management within the team.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Worked on developing a suitable GUI.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.
- Involved in creating UI for facility users to report facility status using Kendo framework.
- To release the enhancements within the specified timeline communicated.
- Going through User Documents and Design user interface designs, Wire frames, Information architecture flows and mockups.
- Actively Participated in Team Meetings, frequently communicated with Business Analysts to clarify the business requirements.
- Testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Contributed to the design direction by building mock-upsin Photoshop and Frontend
- Contributed positively to the overall team dynamic participated in stand-up meetings, planning and design sessions and other business-development working.
- Supported End-to-End Application integration and user acceptance testing effort.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Leading technical projects with a focus on quality and improving the user experience.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development