- Highly motivated, organized and effective technology professional with over 5 years of proven experience as a Web/Application Developer and coding with analytical programming using Python, Django.
- Extensive experience of object oriented programming(OOP) concepts using C++ and python.
- Good experience in implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server side application like Django.
- Good experience using various Python libraries to speed up development (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, python - twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity, JSON libraries)
- Hands on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python) Architecture.
- Vast experience coding in various IDEs - Eclipse, Netbeans, Sublime Text, Spyder, PyCharm.
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows 98 / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8, UNIX, and MAC OS X.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services.
- Possess strong organizational, presentation, management and communication skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead team of Engineers and produce results.
- Analytical problem-solver, able to quickly identify and troubleshoot technical challenges and maintain complex software systems.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Macintosh
Framework: Django Web framework
Databases: MySQL, Sqlite3, MongoDB
Code version control tool: Perforce, CM Synergy and Change Synergy, ClearcaseClearQuest, WebCQ, GIT
Web Server: Apache
Tools: & Framework: Visual Studio, Rational Rhapsody, Microsoft Visio, WebStorm, PyCharm, Sublime Text.
- Participated in all the stages of software development lifecycle including design, development, implementation, and testing.
- Django Framework was used in developing web applications to implement the MVC architecture.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Extracted, loaded, and analyzed data to and from Oracle database with Python
- Parsed various file formats including XML and JSON and loaded into Oracle database with Python XML and JSON modules
- DB2 SQL Procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts were designed and developed for Data Import/Export and Conversions.
- Created a Django dashboard with custom UI for end user after a careful study of the Django admin site and dashboard.
- Used Unit Test Python library for testing many programs.
- In order to avoid the reloading of the entire web page to update small portions, AJAX in UI was used.
- Implemented RESTful web services for sending and receiving the data between multiple systems.
Environment: Python, Django, Java Script, HTML, XHTML, jQuery, JSON, XML, CSS, MySQL, Bootstrap, Git, Linux, Pycharm, AWS
- Actively involved in developing the methods for Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) in Active Record.
- Involved in designing application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Python.
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform development of HTML and CSS based websites in Windows like IE 6, IE 7, IE 8 and FF.
- Participated in providing change requests, trouble reports and requirements collection with the client.
- Implemented and modified various SQL queries and Functions, Cursors and Triggers as per the client requirements.
- Managed code versioning with BitBucket and deployment to staging and production servers.
- Implemented task object to interface with data feed framework and invoke database message service setup and update functionality.
- Working under UNIX environment in development of application using Python and familiar with all of its commands.
- Developed remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services.
- Used regular expressions in order to match the pattern with the existing one and store them in database on a chronological basis.
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns and refactoring code base.
- Involved in analysis and design of the application features.
- Was involved in debugging and troubleshooting programming related issues.
- Worked in MySQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization and de-normalization.
- Deployment of the web application using the Ubuntu server.
- Designed and Developed the Solution Architecture package to identify all possible solutions for the project using UML methodologies.
- Used J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Service Locator and DAO).
- Implemented MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and custom tag libraries.
- Used Hibernate for data manipulation and access.
- Used Spring AOP and dependency injection framework for business aspect of the application.
- Used Spring DAO classes for data access.
- Testing - unit testing & integration testing of the application.
- Developed Java beans and JSP's by using Spring and JSTL tag libs for supplements.
- Designed and developed middleware, using RESTful web services based on a centralized schema which is consumed by thousands of users.
- Worked on Python Modules and Packages.
- Deployed Django web application in Apache webserver and carpathia cloud web deployment.
- Used Python Data structures like lists, dictionaries, tuples
- Used RAD 7.0 for implementing Static and Dynamic web services for consuming and providing services related to the business.
- Created creating tables, data manipulation and retrieval using Oracle and DB2.
- Used MQ Series to send, receive and read the messages and also Created Queues.
- Involved in the deployment process of the application on WebSphere Application Server.
- SVN are used as source code controls and developed test cases using JUnit.
- Deployed the Web application using ANT build script
- Used Mercury Quality Center for requirement management, executing the test plans and defect management.
- Used SOA architecture for communication between various business entities.
- Communicated with the business people to get more clarity on the requirements/changes.
- Designed and Implemented Auto unit test case generator for the graphics library using Python
- Authored technical documents detailing the design of Auto unit test case generator tool.
- Developed web journal with Django Framework for DTV.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller to create a user-friendly web-interface.
- Developed multiple python scripts for automating the complete bi-weekly build system.
- Performance optimization of web browser on Smart TV.
- Wrote a C++ language parser in python to extract class and method declarations for generating skeleton test code.
- Led the design and implementation of Digital TV Graphics Test Framework to enable thorough testing of Confidential proprietary graphics library during development.
- Developed python scripts to generate custom reports for the Graphics Test Framework.
- Integration of python generated Test reports with graphics portal using Python on Django Web framework.
- Implemented and optimized UI controls of Graphics middleware
- Optimize, maintain and enhance widgets for Digital TV Application requirements.
- Responsible for the code reviews and code optimization to deliver the code as per the company quality standards.
- Ensuring effective code and design reviews by establishing guidelines for the team
- Established Release management within the team.
- Designed and development of multi-view between Web browser and native UI.
- Performed quantitative and qualitative tests during work with R&D to find solutions to optimize core functionality performances.
- Developed complex Graphics applications to showcase the capabilities of Confidential DTV graphics library.
- Developed applications for new animation features to verify the newly added functionality.
- Troubleshooting and resolving critical problems in the ongoing projects
- Turned business needs into technology requirements and systems architecture, prioritized effort across -dispersed software engineering teams
- Collaborated with team members to identify performance improvements for key components and delivered proposals to management.