- 8+ years of experience in UI development, Web Analysis, Design, Development, Application Testing, Performance Tuning and Technical Support.
- Lead the development process and implementation of the front - end solutions team.
- Have extensive experience in analysis, design and development, and management of web and windows based software applications.
- Experience in concepts W3C Standard, Writing Semantic mark up, Web Usability, Web Accessibility, Site Speed & Search engine optimization.
- Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web applications using XML, DHTML, Ajax, Tomcat and Apache,Web Sphere Application server over various platforms (UNIX, Linux, and Windows).
- Expertise in usingXML/JSONandAJAXto link with back-end applications.
- Experienced in developing applications usingMVC architecture.
- Worked on SASS which is a CSS extension language.Restful JSON API integrating back-end systems.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using Python.
- Experience in Design, Development and Testing enterprise applications using jQuery, Web Service, AJAX, javaand Apache.Refactored existing project to make it more Restful and thread-safe.
- Experience writing angular.js code for developing Single page applications (SPA), used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules.
- Developed WCF services to enable effective communication between SOA.
- Experience developing websites by usingBootstrapto optimize the web pages.
- Experience in image editing tools like Photoshop and Paint shop.
- Good Experience with content management systems likeDrupal.
- Worked with Ajax enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.Net.
- Strong skill set in the Application development including SOAP/REST integration
- Very Good knowledge of HTML5, Xcode SDK, XML, HTTP, AJAX, CSS3 and parsers DOM.
- Experience with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, developing prototypes and conducting usability tests
- Excellent knowledge of multi-tier Web Based application development.
- Experience with PHP frameworks.
- Experience in using various frameworks and tools like JUnit.
- Experience inJava Swings, multi-threading, &inter-process communication.
- Good experience of using RDBMS including Oracle 9i and MySQL.
- Very good exposure working with data bases likeMySQL.
- Understanding of .Net framework 3.0 (WPF, WCF, WWF, WCS).
- 1 year of experience in Smart Client WIN Forms C#.NET.
- Experience with Eclipse and vim (vi-improved) scripts for Java, including self-developed scripts.
- Substantial experience with Windows/DOS batch files, UNIX Shell and PERL scripting.
- Efficient organizational work ethics, value based effective decision-making, team based cooperation and communication skills.
- Strong customer and quality focus with proven ability to manage onsite client relationship.
- Experience developing websites by usingBootstrapto optimize the web pages.
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Expertise indebuggingand troubleshooting existing code usingFirebugandDeveloper Tools.
Project Domain: Standalone, Distributed and Web Application development.
Web Technologies: HTML4/HTML5, Java Script, Dojotoolkit, AJAX, jQuery JSON, JBOSE,CSS3, XML, DHTML,Python.
Application/Web Servers: Apache, Web logic.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i, MySQL, Microsoft Access.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP, Sun Solaris 7.0, LINUX.
IDE: Eclipse, Unix Vi, Net beans, Microsoft Visual Studio, DB AC
Sr. UI Developer
- Hybris hAC, hMC, eCommerce accelerators utilization.
- Developed Angular based services, controllers and directives for the page development and migration of the project.
- Wrote unit testing using karma/chai js and end to end testing using protractor
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Developed Registration/login functionality for IW Alerts.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML,PHP and CSS. Designed Restful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Experience developing high volume/transaction J2EE applications: OO/AD, Java, Servlets, JSP Spring, SoapUI, Junit/Testing
- Registration & Edit User Profile for all FTN sites.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJSframework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Developed Project Page module which facilitates editors can select articles displayed in site using Object Oriented Programming.
- Developed White Paper display Module which including rate the asset, save for later and email colleague functionalities.
- Staying aware of security issues in PHP.
- Developed the Whitepaper upload functionality.
- Implemented pagination using jQuery.
- Developed the administrative UI using Backbone.js.
- Developing customer facing software for managing advertisements using Backbone.js
- Developed the download functionality for the whitepaper with tracking mechanism.
- Proficient with photo editing tools like Adobe Photoshop. Participated in a fully scalable WPF based client/server brokerage application using C#, WCF, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Setup framework for all current and future front-end projects to use Backbone.js
- Developed utility to parse and import low-level data in multiple formats.
- Used agile methodology for software development. Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Evaluate the request for enhancements and analyze the high priority bugs.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
Confidential - CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Worked closely with SAP Team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Experience with JQuery, Bootstrap
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked closely with SAP team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Lead the development process team and implementation of the front-end solutions team of 10 members including offshore team.
- Developed web application, Ajax Driven user interface, interaction scenarios and Ajax navigation based on analysis, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Developed external page using jQuery (from the same domain) inside a container when a tab is clicked on via Ajax call and also to support auto mode.
- Heavy use of knockout view models for separation of UI, data, and logic concerns.
- Implemented “default” content inside the container to show while no tabs are selected using CSS/JQuery, or to be associated with a specific tab and also added inline on the page and where data is fetched via jQuery/Ajax so as to avoid unnecessary fetching of external pages.
- Implemented the session only persistence for the last tab user clicked on is remembered if he/she returns to the page within the same browser session.
- Implemented image overlay plug-in that attempts to present an image with an overlaid title/caption.
- Knowledge of third party swing libraries such as JIDE (desirable).
- Expanded/Contracted the arbitrary CSS DIVs on the page as the tabbed content is contracted / expanded.
- Implemented dynamically selected a tab based on its position within its peers, or its ID attributes which supports nested Ajax tabs.
- Implemented dynamically cycled forward/back between tabs and also created “Next: and “Back” link for users to move between tabs.
- Developed target page to link through selecting a tab when loaded via the URL parameter string.
- Implemented directly loaded a different external page into the content container, via Ajax and IFRAME
- Developed nested Ajax tabs and also supported multiple Ajax tabs Contents on the same page.
- Developed a CSS class “selected” and assigned when a tab is clicked on-either on the tab link itself or its parent instead which makes the script adaptable to both CSS Tabs that are styled at the “A” level itself or its parent container
- Developed Ajax Tabs Content script to display content pulled from external files inside a DIV and organized via CSS tabs.
Confidential - FL
- Implemented chained select plugin for JQuery with JSON processing and callback feature, chain multiple selects with ease.
- Implemented script that helps to include content from multiple pages and display them on demand, using Ajax.
- Exchanged data with the help of XML files using Ajax. Because of the simplicity of XML, the application formed the new procedure ofexchanging data between server and browser.
- ImplementedJQuerydriven UI Elements that were more agile and faster
- Designed web interfaces using HTML/DHTML from graphic mock-ups.
- Developed HTML interfaces with an understanding of UI design principles and object-oriented program development.
- Changing the width of the list items that resulted in different forms of grids. Also solved the padding effect differences among the various browsers i.e. browser’s compatibility.
- Developed, modified, and implemented the Web site to ensure consistency of layout in accordance with client goals.
Confidential - IL
- Used bootstrap and Angular JS in effective web design.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS.
- Using Foundation developed many webpages with Responsive.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Worked on the website from start to finish to give it a new look using Angular JS,
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible pages using HTML/HTML4, DHTML, CSS
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the
- Application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JAWS13 and 14(ADA), Maven, JSON, jQuery, Ext JS, Java, Adobe Photoshop.
- Involved in requirement gathering requirements and analysis.
- Designed and implemented new module for Inventory division.
- Developed a new module for Purchase division.
- Designed and developed various Web forms using HTML, CSS.
- Coding site in XHTML, CSS.
- Designed and implemented the whole web site using HTML, XML, CSS, Flashand MySQL.
- Used UI Development using HTML, and coded Java components which Retrieves data using SQL from Oracle database.
- Participated in analyzing the requirements and depicted them through use cases and scenarios.
- Participated in unit testing, integration testing and installation of the system.
- Contributed in decision making of the software and hardware requirements and tool evaluations.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, HTML, CSS, WebSphere Application Server, IBM MQ Series, UML, XML, XSLT, Oracle, Log4j, SUN Solaris, Unix.