- Over 8 years of experience in all the phases of SDLC design and development of Enterprise - level web and windows applications that includes Analyzing, Application Designing, Coding, Functional and technical specs and used case development using different technologies.
- Extensive experiences in UI Development, Web UI analysis, Web design, coding, testing, implementation and Support working with various projects.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React JS for high-quality, scalable and reusable components, custom filters, Library functions and Front-end solution.
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB and Classic Federator and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions (UDF), Indexes, Tables, Views and other T-SQL code and SQL joins for applications following SQL code standards.
- Expertise in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS3 (Using BEM notations).
- Worked with MEAN Stack where I have used Mango DB as a Data Base, Express JS as a Front-End Framework, Angular JS as a Web Framework and Node JS as an Application server.
- Experience on various Charting/UI tools like High Charts, Google API, jQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) as I used it in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Strong hands on the Microsoft .Net Framework developing Web Forms, Web Services, Web Pages using ASP.Net 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , MVC 4/3, Entity Framework.
- Used different Design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Singleton and Service Locator.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Developed UI Design using WPF, Silverlight (Expression blend 4), AJAX, Web parts and Web Forms.
- Used validation techniques and Java Script for User Input Validations. Designed and developed web forms using ASP and VB Script.
- Having a decent experience working with ECMAScript 5/6 and Typescript
- Experience in creating services as classes in Typescript importing into the Components in AngularJS.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Experience with Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, web services - REST/SOAP, JMS, JPA, MDB, CXF, SLF4J and other Java frameworks / open source libraries.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance and integration testing.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, ASP.NET
Frameworks: jQuery, Angular JS, Angular 2/4, Node JS, React JS, Redux, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Selenium, J Boss 5.0, WebLogic 8.1/9.2, Apache Tomcat 5.0
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JSON, REST, SOA, Apache CXF, Apache Axis2
Confidential - Dallas, Tx
Sr. UI Developer
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Angular2/4, Typescript, Grunt and Web pack.
- Using Angular 2/4, created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Struts framework.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility and implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Developed web page using Angular 2/4 components like controllers, routers, NG app etc.
- Used Unix Commands for manipulating the data in deployment phase.
- Created Angular 2/4 Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Installed and Managed Karma using NPM.
- Developed unit tests using Karma with karma-ng-scenario plug-in.
- Supported in fixing production bugs
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular 2 and Node.js, Jasmine and React.js.
- Created client surveys and displayed the results in a dynamic report using D3.JS for data visualization.
- Used D3.JS for data visualization in this application.
- Accessed functions in web server using Restful web-services.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Worked with a team which includes Tech Leads, Business Analysts, System Analysts and Testers.
- Followed Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Java Script and Node.js.
- Used JDBC for Manipulating data in the database.
- Used APIs design pattern for data access through service calls and also used spring framework in the application.
- Used GitHub UI, GIT bash to commit, changes to the repository for maintaining various versions of the agile process.
- Used Web services - WSDL and Restful to access the data stored in regional databases.
Confidential - Carrollton, Tx
Web/ UI Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Working on all the latest technologies like HTML5, CSS3, etc. Tackled various issues related browser compatibility to accommodate these advanced and fast technologies.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Involved in design and development of server-side layer using XML, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Used Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server. In server-side Servlets is used to construct and parse the data in XML format and in client-side Java is used.
- Worked on so many Cross-Browser Applications items in IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Tablets, and Mobile responsive.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Responsive Design, Bootstrap, Angular.js, Node.js, DOM, DOJO, XML, DHTML, JSON, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, SOAP, WSDL and Windows
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Create dynamic views using AngularJS. Implement different modules in AngularJS.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML5, CSS3 by utilizing the mockups that were created by design team.
- Used JSP, HTML5, Java Script, and CSS3 for content layout and presentation.
- Developed the UI component architecture for Developer framework using AngularJS.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal portals.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Fixed bugs in the production and carried out Unit Testing for the developed functionalities.
Confidential - Richmond, VA
- Implemented AngularJS framework to developed Single Page Application (SPA).
- Designed and maintainedfront-endpage layout using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Created Responsive Web Designs using Bootstrap, Grid system and CSS3 Media Queries.
- Implemented products instant search and order by different criteria using AngularJS.
- Created custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Created AngularJS custom directives to make code reusable.
- Used AngularJS $http service to apply ajax call, then get data from restful web API.
- Developed forms in AngularJS and validated the form to valid user inputs.
- Utilized AngularJS ng-Router to load different views in a single page.
- Created AngularJS custom service to implement common business logic and share data between controllers.
- Used D3.JS to draw pie chart, bar chart and other graph based on the data fetched from the backend.
- Performed unit test using Jasmine, Karma for thefront-endtest.
- Rebuild UI components and screen structure based on user feedbacks.
- Used Grunt task runner for minifications.
- Used GIT as project version control tool to commit and check code.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams, and debugging production issues.
- Developed a custom management module to change properties on the website as needed.
- Work on variouscolor schemes and imagesto design the site.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture.
- Designhomepage and inner pages layoutsand convert them intonavigational PHP pages.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with client for approvals, requirements, updates and deliverables.
- Collaborate with developersfor designing and implementing development modules.