- Over 6 Years of progressive experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements analysis, applications design, development, Integration, maintenance and testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Good experience using HTML5/CSS3 development.
- Extensive programming experience in writing web application programs covering front-end / UI jQuery and AJAX for building rich user friendly, high performance web applications.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS
- Good Experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Excellent experience in Relational Database Management System Design (RDBMS)
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Experience in manipulating Net Beans and Web Storm IDE.
- Strong object oriented design principals and knowledge of design patterns.
- Solid proficiency with distributed version control tools such as SVN, GIT, branching and common deployment methods for collaborating on source code.
- Good Experience in working with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Web Inspector for Safari, Developer Toolbar for Chrome.
- Experience in interacting with clients/users in gathering the user requirements.
- Experience with full software development life-cycle, object oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Validated the client side applications using jQuery Validation Plug-in.
- Highly motivated web enthusiast to work in a fast-paced environment and learn new technology quickly.
- Solid backgrounds in re-engineering business and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Self-Service and database management.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance. Extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards
- Experience using CSS LESS/SASS pre compiler.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM).
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Inspector, IE Tester
IDE & Tools: Sublime Test, Webstorm, Eclipse, Visual Studio
Database: MySQL, Oracle, SQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows 98/ 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS
Version Control: SVN, GIT
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Application Architected and developed using AngularJS, MVVM framework.
- Developed single page application (SPA) using Angular JS. Made AJAX request to servers using the same.
- Responsible to make sure that look and feel of the UI designs works same in different versions of different browsers (IE 7/8, Firefox, Google chrome, Safari, Opera).
- Experience working on and using Jira.
- Worked with the REST controls by using the HTTP Protocol.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Worked closely with the programmers and graphic designers for project requirement and analysis.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Extensive knowledge in web design, web development, content management systems and graphic design.
- Gathered the requirement from the client and same has been forwarded to Off shore team to develop and implement the requirement.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Used HTML5 for audio and video playback.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Developed Project Page module which facilitates editors can select articles displayed in site using Object Oriented Programming(C#).
- Created various interactive plugins, widgets or design UI/UX.
- Participated in the research of new technologies like JQUERY-Mobile for few potential mobile app development efforts.
- Drafted usability evaluation as needed in planning, preparation, and follow up so that, each design iteration was evaluated effectively, and at the correct time.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger, and events.
FRONTEND UI Developer/Designer
- Developing mockups from the designed wireframe.
- Experience in cutting and optimizing images to web standards from PSD files.
- Experience developing web pages using Angular JS Framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives and services.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Tracking API.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Used RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance web page display based on screen-size, platform and orientation.
- Used JSON extensively for collecting data from server and sending requests to the server from client-side.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Involved in System Unit Testing and Integration testing in development environment.
- Involved in Agile scrum meetings, updating the tasks based on the user stories in the RTC.
- Designed, configured and maintained the website for company's internal and external communications based on organization's strategies and goal.
- Converted all the existing HTML pages to XHTML pages using design standards.
- Managed the day-to-day activities of projects through the complete design process.
- Extensive experience in Web Application Development, Interface Web Design, Designing/developing Interfaces for multiple browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera etc.) Information Architecture, Planning and Implementing Internet/Intranet project, Graphic Design, working with the Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Library.
- Executed design comps into XHTML, complying with site coding standards and industry best practices.
- Created custom JQuery plug-in for custom functionality of the site.
- Wrote CSS compatible for popular browsers.
- Validate the site using W3C validation tool.