- Over 8 Years of IT experience with 6 years of experience in teh Salesforce.com CRM platform as both Developer & Administrator.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Proficient in Agile Methodology.
- Accumulated extensive Salesforce noledge and hands on experience on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Sound experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and understanding of teh Force.com architecture.
- Experience of working with excellent understanding of teh MVC Model View Controller design pattern.
- Good experience in integrating Salesforce.com with other internal/external applications using SOAP and REST based web services.
- Written Apex batch and Scheduled classes to process large volume of data on a periodic basis.
- Excellent skills in creating/troubleshooting/modifying APEX code and Visualforce pages.
- Implemented data integrity through teh appropriate use of de - duping, loading bulk data using Data Loader, Demand Tools and Informatica Cloud Data Wizard.
- Implemented Knowledge base and Partner Community.
- Implemented object level, field level and record level security using profiles, roles and sharing rules.
- Expertise in moving metadata from one salesforce environment to another using Force.com Migration tool, Force.com IDE, Gearset and Workbench.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Willing to work in a challenging and cross-platform environment.
Salesforce Technologies: Force.com platform, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages/Components, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Data loader, Workflows, Validation & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com IDE, Change Sets, Import Wizard, Data Loader, Workbench, Dataloader.io, Force.com Excel Connector, Connect for Outlook, Exchange Sync, Informatica Cloud Data Wizard, Mavens Mate, Monarch, Demand Tools, Gearset.
Databases: Force.com DB MySQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008, DB2, Java DB.
Web Application: SOAP, REST.
Web Design Tools: Visual Studio, MS Office, Visio 5.0.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked on customizing Salesforce service cloud console based on business requirements.
- Built automated bulk case management process with on-demand email-to-case, assignment rules, queues and public groups.
- Implemented Omni Channel for automatic routing of cases to agents based on their availability.
- Controlled data visibility leveraging role hierarchy and sharing rules.
- Scheduled batch apex class to archive data from Salesforce to external system at regular intervals.
- Consumed REST API in Salesforce to integrate Salesforce with SAP Hybris application.
- Build apex triggers to perform complex logics while loading data to Salesforce and for email-to-case replies from customers.
- Implemented Service Console lightning application combining lightning app builder, lightning quick actions and lightning components.
- Worked on configuring Marketing Cloud connect for integrating Service Cloud to Marketing Cloud.
- Implemented internal chatter functionality in Salesforce leveraging collaboration groups, apex code and role hierarchy for restricting certain users to perform edit / delete posts and custom setting for blacklisting certain words from posts / comments.
- Hands on experience with Apttus contract lifecycle management.
- Worked with Gearset to deploy code from sandbox to production.
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
- Involved in customizing Salesforce application using agile methodologies to match teh functional needs of Confidential .
- Refactored teh existing triggers for Service Max custom objects Covered Products, Installed Products and Work Orders to implement Three-Layer Architecture.
- Followed teh salesforce best practices in writing apex classes, triggers and batch classes to overcome governor limits like Too Many SOQL queries.
- Worked with SOA team in resolving various integration related issues.
- Involved in case management implementation wizard screens for ease of use using Visualforce page and custom controller.
- Consumed web service from Google Translator using REST API to translate fields on Case.
- Have worked extensively on test classes to ensure there are no errors and also worked on improving teh code coverage.
- Performed administrative functions such as creation of validation rules, workflow rules, assigning field level security, customizing page layouts for Standard/Custom objects as per business requirements.
- Created approval process to automate teh process of approving and deploying teh service requests (sprint tasks) to production.
- Worked on various modules of CRM Fusion Demand tools like Mass Impact, Mass Effect and Discovery as part of data cleanup, data transformation and data refactor activities.
- Worked on production support using Service Now ticketing system to resolve various code/configuration issues.
- Worked with Monarch tool to migrate data from one sandbox to another sandbox.
Intuitive Surgical, CA
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
- Actively associated in gathering requirements for building standard and custom objects, page layouts and various record types specific to teh business processes.
- Built various reports and dashboards as per teh business requirements.
- Built complex validation rules and lookup filters to improve teh quality of data.
- Developed various time-dependent workflow rules and added email alerts to notify teh users based on specific conditions.
- Built custom settings in conjunction with Apex triggers to mute teh triggers for specific users performing data migration.
- Setup various permission sets to grant additional privileges for certain set of users.
- Setup user profiles that gives teh users permissions to objects they need access to.
- Implemented field level security for certain fields to restrict access to users.
- Built role hierarchy representing level of data access that a user or group of users should of to certain records.
- Hands on experience on configuring Salesforce out-of-teh box community feature for partner users.
- Expert in metadata deployment from sandbox to sandbox and sandbox to production using Force.com IDE and ANT migration tool.
- Expert in sandbox creation, maintenance and back up.
- Built teh SFDC production org involving various pre and post deployment activities.
- Expertise in data migration of records to Salesforce using Apex data loader and Dataloader.io
- Imported several millions of records to certain objects leveraging teh BULK API functionality of Salesforce using Informatica Cloud data wizard.
- Expert in SOQL relationship queries against standard and custom objects to validate teh data imported to Salesforce.
- Setup Exchange sync to sync contacts and events between Salesforce and company’s email system.
- Developed batch apex classes and scheduled daily jobs using apex scheduler.
- Developed several Visualforce pages, controller extensions, Visualforce email templates and triggers involving apex best practices.
- Developed various web services classes for integrating with middleware software to import teh data to Salesforce.
Confidential - MNIT Services, MN
- Actively involved with Business analysts, other developers, involved in enhancement of business modules using Standard and Custom Objects, formula logic, APEX classes, Triggers, Test Methods and writing SOQL queries.
- Worked on enhancements to SFDC application required by business users from time to time.
- Worked on Salesforce implementations from inception to delivery.
- Hands on experience on Roles, Profiles and Security and Sharing settings.
- Created SFDC Approval Processes, Queues, Public groups and Email Templates.
- Implemented communities.
- Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security and Created email templates and inbound emails for teh clients and customers.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on teh objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developed and tested SFA based application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at back-end and Visualforce Pages as user interface.
- Actively participated in teh design and development of custom Visualforce Search pagesOn Accounts & Opportunities and teh Visualforce Controllers.
- Well versed with teh process of detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed teh solution by customizing various objects of Salesforce and using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce.
- Designed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Test Classes for various functional needs in teh application.
- Worked closely with UAT team and SIT team in clarifying and resolving any issues while implementing projects.
- Used Dev Sandbox (config. only) for development and unit testing. Usedforce.comIDE to deploy teh code changes into QA Sandbox. Used QA Sandbox (Full Sandbox) for regression testing and deployed code into production instance.
- Involved in teh data validation / Integration of teh source system with Salesforce.com.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized teh applications to match teh functional needs of teh organization.
- Developed Apex triggers with bulk safe for both standard and custom objects.
- Worked on security models, developed apex-based sharing rules to meet security requirements.
- Developed various batch apex classes to merge duplicate accounts/contacts. Streamlined teh integration and merge process in Salesforce. Ensure teh integrity of data by building custom code to merge data.
- Involved in troubleshooting and resolved issues related to integration. Developed Apex classes with REST calls to connect to web services.
- Developed custom Visualforce pages and apex controller classes for various functional needs in teh organization.
- Written test classes for unit testing.
- Hands on experience working in territory management, configured territories and used apex code for updating territories by users and accounts.
- Worked on email to case services, implemented custom development to meet user requirements.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for custom objects as per teh business requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Involved in requirement gathering for setting up Salesforce service cloud.
- Implemented Salesforce customer portal to provide online support channel for customers.
- Prioritized cases using entitlements and case milestones.
- Built various agent-specific and management-specific reports and dashboards to track and provide key leading and lagging indicators for same day resolution and average queue times of cases.
- Developed case escalation rules to ensure cases were resolved in a timely manner.
- Used change sets to deploy metadata from sandbox to production environment.
- Interacted with various business user’s groups to gather teh requirements for Salesforce Implementation and documented teh requirements.
- Design and developed solutions based on functional, migration and integration requirements for SFDC platform.
- Worked on customization of standard objects like Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Setup marketing campaigns, campaign hierarchies, web-to-lead and auto response rules.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Create custom report types, custom reports and dashboards to meet teh reporting requirements of business users in teh organization.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Involved in integrating web service with Salesforce.com to load Users back and forth from Salesforce.com to Legacy and vice versa.
- Designed and developed APEX classes, APEX triggers, Custom Controllers, Controller extensions based on user requirements.
- Oversaw release management activities including deployment between multiple sandbox orgs using Force.com IDE and managing version control using GITHub.
- Involved in gathering requirements, Analysis, Design, Development and testing of teh entire Application.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Created UML diagrams like class diagrams and activity diagrams using teh Rational Rose.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop teh application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Designed and developed teh presentation layer using AJAX for RUI (Rich User Interface).
- JQuery is used for validation.
- Developed teh presentation tier of teh application using Struts framework and MVC design pattern.
- Configured teh Hibernate ORM framework as persistence layer for teh backend by using hibernate.confg.xml
- Designed and developed DAO’s for accessing teh POJO’s and updating teh DB tables using teh POJO’s, Java Collections, and Synchronization etc.
- Used Hibernate object relation mappings (ORM) for teh database operations on MySQL.
- Developed and modified teh stored procedures, teh DAO (Data Access Objects) and VO (value Object) classes for separating teh Data Access logic and business logic. Extensively participated in application integration. Spring is used to integrate Struts and Hibernate.
- Implemented interceptors for Spring and Hibernate.
- Transactions were implemented using declarative transactions in Spring with transaction managers capable of supporting Hibernate.
- Configuration issues in teh various frameworks used were identified and resolved to extract an acceptable level of performance in terms of efficiency, response and robustness.
- Consumed Web Services as a gateway for teh payment through teh third-party.
- Developed Web Services using SOA, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and JAX-WS, JAX-RPC programming models.