- Over Eight Years of Experience in developing Multi - Tier Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Spring, EJB, Java Server Faces).
- Development experience wif IDE’s like J Developer, My Eclipse and Eclipse.
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Web Logic 11g, 9.x/8.x and IBM Web Sphere 7.x/6.x/ 5.x (wif J2EE 1.3), 5.x express version (wif J2EE 1.4), 6.x (wif 1.4), 6.1(wif J2EE 1.5) servers, J Boss, Tomcat 5.5/6.x.
- Good understanding of System Development Life Cycle (Proposal, Process, Engineering, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and support).
- Extensively worked wif jQuery UI for TEMPEffects.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Used Object/Relational persistence and query service Hibernate3.0 in combination wif Spring/JSF/Struts2.0/1.2 a J2EE framework.
- Experience in storing, retrieving, updating and attaching documents into Imaging/Document Storage tool: Case 360 (Global 360) and IBM DB2 Content Manager.
- Experience in developing Business Processes, Services, XDP Template Forms in Adobe Live Cycle ES2 and tested wif Adobe Live Cycle Designer 8.x/9.0.
- Developed J2EE/Java applications using various IDE tools Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD 5.1.2), JBoss, Eclipse 3.2/2.1, Tool for Oracle Application Developers (TOAD), JUnit (Unit testing tool).
- Core Java Experience and solid background in Object-oriented principals and best practices.
- Expertise in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML modeling tools like Rational Rose.
- Usage of JQuery, Backbone JS on client-side validations.
- Familiar wif all aspects of technology projects including Business Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design Specification, Development, Deployment and Support.
- Worked on domain specific database instantiation on multithreading through service-context which simultaneously instantiates to Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server databases.
- Experience in working on agile development environment including Scrum technology.
- Prepared code review documents wif Unit Test cases.
- Experience in using RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL Queries
- Very comfortable working on Windows, Linux and Unix Operating System.
- Familiar wif all aspects of technology projects including Business Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design Specification, Development and Deployment.
- Experience in designing and developing E-Business solutions for Banking, Financial, Insurance and Health care.
- Proactive attitude wif excellent analytical, communication and inter-personnel skills.
- Self-Motivated, initiative, flexible and ability to solve problems efficiently.
- Quick learner, innovative thinker, hard worker and adaptive team player.
Operating Systems: Windows 2008 R2, DOS, Windows NT 2000/2003 Server, Windows XP, LINUX, UNIX.
Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JUNIT, EJB, JMS, JNDI, SAX/DOM, JAXB, JDBC 2.0/3.0.
Patterns & Frameworks: Spring2.0, Spring 3.0, Struts v2.0/1.2,JSF v1.2 Framework, Hibernate v3.
Web/App Servers: Tomcat 5, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1,Oracle Web Logic 10.3,Eclipse, Eclipse SWT,Oracle Application Server 10g,JBoss, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, Net Beans 5.5/6.0
Web Services, UML Tools: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, AXIS2.x/1.x, Rational Rose.
Database client Tools: IBM Data Studio, Toad, ODBC
RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005 / 2000 / 7.0, MS Access 2003/2007, Oracle 9i, DB2.
Other Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005,Source Control, MS Office suite, MS Visio, Windows System Monitor, Visual JSF Framework.
Sr. UI & J2EE Developer
- Participating in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules using Rational Rose
- Worked on Standalone Applications and Web Applications
- Lead highfunctioning agile team wif development having a heavy emphasis on crisp delivery of teh user stories created by teh product owner and stakeholders.
- Used Team Collaboration Software JIRA and Confluence
- Worked on teh OAuth 2.0 for accessing teh cloud Storages like Box, One Drive, Google Drive, Drop box, Qihoo, Baidu, Tencent, King Soft.
- Worked on Calendar crawling or Outlook.com, Google.
- Worked on teh Cloud storages to pull all teh contents to integrate in to teh system
- Used Heidisql to save all teh access and teh refresh tokens for cloud storages.
- Used Elastic Search on creating a uninstall survey page web application and Restful Web Service.
- Used HTML5, JQuery, BootStrap and Angular Js for teh Uninstall Survey page Application.
- Used SoapUI for testing Web Service
- Used Eclipse IDE for coding, debugging and testing teh application modules
- Designed teh Cascaded Style Sheets for designing teh styles, skinning and layouts
- Involved in designing teh page layouts using Wire Frames templates
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency
- Implemented Batch Updates using Spring and configured beans in Application Context file
- Used teh features of Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, Spring ORM layer and Spring DAO support layer in order to develop teh application
- Involved in teh configuration of Struts Framework, Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool
- Extensively worked on JDBC Prepared statements and callable statements to access data base
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from teh database
- Used Oracle 11g Server as teh backend database storage
- Created data base tables according to teh application requirements
- Developed stored procedures and triggers wif PL/SQL
- Implemented teh application using Agile development methodology
- Involved in report generation and printing of teh reports
- Developed Maven and ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Application server
- Used Jenkins as a Integration Built tool.
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed
- Involved in code versioning, Check In, Check outs and code merging
- Used Remedy tool for creating change tickets and handling production bugs
Confidential, Boston MA
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in gathering and analyzing teh requirements, design, development and support of teh application.
- Created teh portal domain template by consolidating teh data sources wif proper JNDI mappings.
- Developed web-tier module using JSPs, Servlets, and Struts.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, DAO and MVC.
- Experience in working wif Spring MVC using AOP, DI/IOC and JDBC template.
- Developed services for business logic and data access layer wif Hibernate.
- Developed reusable AJAX components for web-tier.
- Configured theJMS application serverto make asynchronous calls for appadmin role.
- Implemented Hibernate (ORM Mapping tool) framework to interact wif teh database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values TEMPeffectively.
- Used Spring Inversion of Controland Transaction Management in teh GUI for Maintenance Screens.
- Extensively usedJSON objectswifAJAXfor UI displays.
- Involved in migration of teh code/property files across different environments (DEV/SIT/UAT).
- Involved in smoke testing in different environments.
- Written teh test cases usingJUnit for Unit testing.
- Created page flows for new business requirements.
- Coordinating wif teh business users.
- Created Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams for teh modules, which I handled.
- Attended scrum meetings and responsible for giving sizing to teh tasks assigned.
Confidential . Nashua, NH
Sr Java Developer
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested teh web based application using teh J2EE architecture.
- Developed WS-Security based Web Services to interact.
- Understanding and analyzing business requirement.
- Designed and developed teh User Interface using JSP, Servlets and Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Maintained teh existing code base developed in teh Struts framework by incorporating new features and doing bug fixes
- Developed JSP pages wif teh help of Struts tag library.
- Involved in analysis, design and implementation using MVC Architecture, used open source Struts framework and Database wif new field updates.
- Performed Application Demo’s to teh end clients.
- Developed & deployed teh application in Web sphere Application Server.
- Involved in teh design and development of XML presentation.
- Worked wif server side beans to adopt teh new changes
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL.
- Involved in teh design and development of XML presentation using CSS & XSLT.
- Consulted wif other application teams on applying scrums.
- Formulated Use Cases for each business requirement and normalized teh use cases to suit teh requirements.
- Involved in implementation of SOA system using JBoss.
- Worked wif JAX-RS, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC web service technologies.
- Involved in implementing and consuming Web Services.
- Teh UML use case designs are developed using and Rational Software Architect v7.0/6.0.
- Created Use Case, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Collaboration Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL wif Stored Procedures to interact wif Persistent database using Oracle 10g.
- Used SAX to parse XML files which specify parsers and their corresponding record types.
Environment: J2EE 1.5, Java1.6/1.5,DB2 v9.x, Oracle JSP, XML, Rational Rose, Servlets, Coherence Distributed Cache, Oracle 10, Java Script, XML, Struts, JSF, Web Sphere Application Server 7.x/6.x, Web logic 10.3, Rational Rose, Maven, J Boss.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Developed all teh User Interfaces using JSP and spring MVC
- Writing Client Side validations using Java Script.
- Developed teh DAO layer using teh hibernate and for real time performance used teh caching system for hibernate
- Web Services interface for provisioning teh Subscriber configuration and inventory configuration
- Designed class and sequence diagrams for Modify and Add modules
- Followed Spring MVC Framework for teh development of teh project.
- Developed teh user interface presentation screens using HTML, XML,CSS
- Hands on experience wif data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Developed many Java Interfaces to integrate teh Web Services wif teh database transaction tables.
- Experience in developingwebservicesfor production systems using SOAP and WSDL.
- Co-ordinate wif teh QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved.
- Involved in testing and deployment of teh application on Web logic Application Server during integration and QA testing phase.
- Involved in writing teh stateless session beans using Session Façade design pattern.
- Maintained teh existing code base developed in teh Struts, Spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and doing bug fixes.
- Used ANT tool to build and deploy applications.
- Involved in configuring web.xml and struts-config.xml for workflow
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting wif teh Oracle database.
- Was part of solving teh issues dat came in production .
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
- Involved in teh complete development, testing and maintenance process of teh application
- Responsible for gathering teh requirements doing teh analysis and formulating teh requirements specifications wif teh consistent inputs/requirements
- Developed JSP, Servlets as an application controller.
- Used Frames and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to give a better view to teh WebPages.
- Deployed teh web application on WebLogic server
- Used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Developed necessary SQL queries for database transactions.
- Involved in testing, implementation and documentation.