- Over 6+ years of experience in software development with focus on Python web development and design.
- Participated in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle Analysis (SDLC).
- Experiencein Python Web development as a Full Stack development
- Experience in Python frameworks like Django and FLASK framework.
- Experience object - oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++, C
- Good experience of software development in Python libraries used Beautiful Soup, pandas and urllib2
- Excellent working knowledge in UNIX and Linux shell environments using command line utilities.
- Experience with multiple technologies like Python, Shell Scripting, Java, C/C++.
- Having good knowledge and understanding on Python s Django framework.
- Exposure to multiple database platforms like MySQL, MSSQL and oracle.
- Experience in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) design, programming, normalization and security administration with MySQL, SQL-Alchemy and Oracle
- Having Knowledge on AWS Lambda, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, RDS, Route53, AWS SNS, SQS, SES
- Experience of Python requests module and HTTP requests, response, methods.
- Experience in Testing by validations through cyber security and to protect the data through OWASP strategies.
- Experience in Pen testing and web testing browsers like safari, chrome, Firefox, IE and fixing UI issues.
- Hand-On experience in Implement, Build and Deployment of CI/CD pipelines, managing projects often includes tracking multiple deployments across multiple pipeline stages (Dev, Test/QA staging and production).
- Implement CI/CD tools Upgrade, Backup, Restore, API call, DNS, LDAP and SSL setup.
- Very quick learner and keen to adopt new technologies.
- Excellent analytical skills accompanied by good written, interpersonal communication, documentation and testing skills.
Web Services: REST API's, JSON
Languages: Python, C /C++, Core Java
Database: SQLALCHEMY, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
Software methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Build Tools and Continuous Integration: Jenkins, gulp Js
IDE: Sublime Text, Notepad++,Visual Studio code
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Python Web developer
- Developing GUI usingPythonand Django for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features ofpythoncode using a web browser.
- Working in Agile software development- a framework that delivers customer collaboration and interaction with processes and tools.
- Using Django Framework developing web applications to implement the model view control architecture.
- Experience in working withPythonORM Libraries including Django ORM, SQLAlchemy.
- Designing the code inPythonto interact with diverse instances in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developing consumer-based features and applications usingPython, Django, HTML, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Designing and developing middleware, using RESTful web services based on a centralized schema which is consumed by thousands of users.
- UsingPythonlibrary Beautiful Soup for web scrapping.
- Successfully migrated the database from MSSQL to SQL Alchemy with complete data integrity.
- Installing and Configuring the Jenkins for the purpose of continues Integration and End to End automation for all build and deployments
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed manyPythonbug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
Confidential, white plains, NY
Python Web developer
- Working in various stage of software development life cycle includes requirements, analysis, design, development, deployment and testing of an application for business outputs.
- Working in Agile software development - a framework that delivers customer collaboration and interaction with processes and tools.
- Working on web application development and deployment. - UI screens, security, logging, backend services.
- Writing backend programming/routes in FLASK
- Created RESTful services to interact with fronted and backend.
- Used Gulp to compile uglify/minify and compress js files.
- Involved in designing application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Python using Flask REST framework.
- Working in LINUX environment in developing the application and familiar with all of its commands.
- Worked closely with Engineers and product managers to create user stories and scenarios used for intuitive websites and mobile designs.
- Working on Server Side validations using REGEX sent response by using Json,By following the OWASP Strategies.
- To install the packages like gulp-bundle for js through NPM
- Used much Regular expressions in order to match the pattern with the existing one.
- Used AJAX to modify small portions of the web pages by sending a request to the server avoiding the need of reloading the entire web page and also for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Exposure to multiple database platforms like Oracle, MySQL and Mongo DB.
- Used SQL Alchemy to filter the query by created models for the tables for the Database.
- Interactive in providing change requests, trouble reports and requirements collection with the client.
- Working on IDE s like PyCharm, Visual Code.
- Installed numerous Python packages using pip and easy install.
- Very good understanding of Python requests module and HTTP requests, response, methods.
- Unit Tested the application using PYTEST.
- Security Tested the project in all sort of security attacks like SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF other attacks.
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Clear understanding of the entire project life cycle including Analysis, Design, and Development.
- Representation of the system in hierarchy form by defining the components, subcomponents using Pythonand developed set of library functions over the system based on the user needs.
- Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Used Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib libraries for n - dimensional representation of data and plotting graphs.
- Creating HTML Markups using responsive web design approach with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Angular JS
- Rendering the templates using JINJA2
- Designed different front-end forms using HTML and CSS.
- Designed applications in AJAX with rich user interfaces.
- Created GIT repositories for playbooks, Bash scripts, and python scripts
- Developed frontend layout and intro for home page using Fireworks.
- Utilized the mail merge techniques in MS Word for the time reduction in sending certificates.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL
- Web Application developed using Web Technologies
- Interactive Planning for the product development.
- Used Flash Animations and Storyboard & User Flows for e - learning tutorials using human factor engineering design concepts.
- Performed unit testing.