- 6+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture based enterprise application software in Python on various domains.
- Experience in implementation of Python web frameworks like Django, Flask, Pylons, Web2py and Python Servlet Engine(PSE) .
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like IDLE, PyCharm and Sublime Text.
- Experience inObject Oriented Design and Programmingconcepts inPython and java.
- Excellent experience in developing web applications implementing MVT/MVC architecture using Django, Flask, web2py web application frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge on Python Collections and Multi-Threading.
- Experience in working on various python packages such as Numpy, SQLAlchemy, matplotlib, Beautiful soup, pickle, Pyside, Scipy, and PyTables.
- Expertise in establishing database connections for Java and Python by configuring packages like JDBC, MySQL-Python.
- Extensice experience of software development in Python (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity) and IDEs - sublime text, Spyder, pycharm, emacs.
- Proficient in SQL databases MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and no-SQL databases MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experinece on JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Good understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML .
- Hands on experience working with web services like Amazon AWS EC2.
- Worked with various C and C++ tasks, integrated with them using Python.
- Experience in implementation of Python web frameworks like Pylons, Web2py and Python Servlet Engine(PSE) .
- Knowledge in R language, Hadoop, big data analytics, ML packages and data mining.
- Handy experience on using Big Data Cloud Services like PIG, HIVE, MapReduce.
- Experience in usingAdobe Flash,SVN,Eclipse,JIRA,GithubandCVS.
- Experience in AWS like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Amazon EMR and Amazon SQS.
- Excellent experience with Python development under Linux OS and Mac OS.
- Versatile with Version control systems includingGIT,SVC,and CVS.
- Experienced inAgileandWaterfallmethodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on time.
- Have the ability to understand complex systems and be in command of the details to provide solutions. Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Languages: Python, C, C++, Shell Script, Java, PHP, PL/SQL
Version Controls: GIT, Github, SVN, CVS
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Pyramid, web2py
Web Services: Soap, Apache Axis, Restful
Bigdata Technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark
Cloud: AWS, Openstack
Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, SQL Server, Sybase, SQLLite,SQL Alchemy
NoSQL Databases: Mongo DB, Redis, Cassandra
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, IOS, MAC OSX.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Developed web applications in Django Framework's model view control (MVC) architecture.
- Exposure on Multi-Threading factory to distribute learning process back-testing and into various worker processes.
- Automating Tasks and scale systems by developing automatic test cases, building frameworks.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of call center application system and operations; data conversion scripts, AMQP/RabbitMQ, REST, JSON, and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
- Understood the injection mechanism of the memory hardware and developed several flows that needs to be implemented.
- Involved in presenting demos to the clients and also reporting the daily and weekly status to the Project manager.
- Involved in working with build tools like Apache MAVEN for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code.
- Debugging the failure issues by capturing the array and register dumps usingPythonscripts, traces and performing several experiments by interacting with the design team
- Came up with several options to the application to support one shot injection, continuous injection to mimic the real world scenario.
- Checked out the hardware correction algorithm by running with different memory patterns
- Maintaining the application revisions using CVS.
- Used existing Deal Model in Python to inherit and create object data structure for regulatory reporting.
- Involved in Python OOD code for quality, logging, monitoring, and debugging code optimization as well as wrote Python modules to view and connect the Apache Cassandra instance.
- Wrapper developed inPythonto run this application along with other applications
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Automating the hardware flow using the batch files andshell scripting.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Able to create scripts for system administration and AWS using languages such as BASH and Python.
- Created Python scripts to automate AWS services which includes web servers, ELB, Cloud Front distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration.
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Contributing in the design and creation of RESTful APIs using Python/Django/Django Rest Framework.
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Configured the Django admin site, dashboard and created a custom Django dashboard for end users with custom look and feel. Used Django APIs for database access.
- Used Python and Django for JSON processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Created server-monitoring daemon with Psutil, supported by Django app for analytics, which I created.
- Wrote and maintained application for day to day use for the company usingPythonandDjangothat store client data into database injsonformat.
- Used several python libraries likewxPython,numPYandmatPlotLib.
- UsedPylintto check for errors in Python code, tries to enforce coding standards and get details about code’s complexity.
- Built database Model, Views and API's using Python for interactive web based solutions.Independently involved in writing Python scripts interacting with Google Cloud Storage, Datastore, AWS RDS, Oracle, S3, Redshift.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modeling.
- Improved the maintainability of the project by implementing and improving Exception Handling, Collection and performance tuning Python apps, performance testing and analysis.
- Worked on ETL Processing which consists of data transformation, data sourcing and also mapping,Conversion and loading.
- Improving the performance while processing data by modifying functions, queries, cursors, triggers and stored procedures for MySQL database.
- Installed and configured py Builder for application builds and deploying it.
- Actively involved in analysis of the system requirements specifications and involved in client interaction during requirements specifications.
- Developed web based application using Django framework with python concepts.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit Test framework .
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Implemented the application using Python Spring IOC(Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled the security using Python Spring Security.
- UsedpyGtk,wxPythonpython libraries.
- Written Web services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to Postgres SQL with complete data integrity.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, robotparser, itertools and pickle for development.
- Used and customized apache server to for checking our developed project.
- Used Test driven approach (TDD) for developing services required for the application
- Rewrite existing Python/Flaskmodule to deliver certain format of data. Created script in python for callingREST APIs.
- Developed several algorithms for generating several data patterns.
- Added several options to the application to choose particular algorithm for data and address generation.
- Developed and maintained parsing modules, which read CSV, XML and JSON data from files and other REST services, processed the data.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit Test framework.
- Skilled in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Development ofPythonAPIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging
- Work with team of developers on python applications for RISK management.
- Wrote indexes, views, constraints, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and user defined functions or subroutines in MySQL.
- Embedded AJAX in UI to update small portions of the web page avoiding the need to reload the entire page.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgresSQL with complete data integrity.
- Using Django evolution and manual SQL modifications was able to modify Django models while retaining all data, while site was in production mode.
- Parsers written inPythonfor extracting useful data from the design data base.
- Development ofXMLsfor several components which maintains data for several registers
- Development ofdata structures, xml parsingusingPython.
- Wrote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Developed Python batch processors to consume and produce various feeds.
- Used Apache Couchdb (NoSQL) in AWS Linux instance in parallel to RDS MySQL to store and analyze job market info.
- Involved in representation of the system in hierarchy form by defining the components, subcomponents using Python and developed set of library functions over the system based on the user needs.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for OOA/OOD techniques.
Environment: HTML, AJDX, Django, datagrid, jscolor, highcharts, JDBC, Python, J2EE, SDLC .