- Creative and enthusiastic UX design professional with over 15 years of proven expertise in leading UI/UX development from conception to execution including requirements gathering, user workflows, information architecture, interaction design, lo - hi fidelity wireframing, mock-ups, functional prototypes, visual designing, and front-end development using HTML5/CSS3 with demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams utilizing Agile development methodologies.
- Designer's Toolbox
- UX & UI Design
- HTML/HTML 5
- Information Architecture (IA)
- Responsive Design
- User Workflows
- A/B, Card Sort,User Testing
- Make over the user interface design of the entire ERP suite, while also making them responsive.
- Provide information architecture analysis, interaction design, visual design and front-end framework development using HTML5/CSS3 for various modules of ERP suite and other internal applications.
- Create mock-ups, wireframes and interactive prototypes; maintain UI styleguide, specs and icon library.
- Implement and maintain standard html and css framework across all internal applications to enforce consistent ‘Tesla red’ theme.
- Bug-fixing and helping development team in any UI related issues.
Sr. Software Engineer - UXConfidential
- Conceptualize, design and implement user interface of RMS(one), organization’s flagship product, with complete ownership of GIS based map widget UI.
- Conceptualize, design and implement UI and UX design for LifeRisks - a risk analysis product, and for a java-based application - Rajasthan Urban Information System, single-handedly.
- Design methodology included creating wireframes, visual mockups, interactive high-fidelity prototypes, UI design and design specs working closely with modelers and Product Management.
- Create high-fidelity prototypes, interactive prototypes, and Proof-of-Concepts in various technologies like WPF, Silverlight & MVC.
Senior Web Designer
- Manage end to end projects, prepare project scope and plan, estimate time and resources, and manage design activities.
- Lead the design process with a team of web and graphic designers.
- Project/task tracking and status reporting to PMO/Client.
- Lead a team of programmers, communicating between them and clients regarding requirements and progress of the project.
- Conceptualize and design user interfaces for static and dynamic websites.
- Work closely with developers, clients and other stakeholders for implementation of design.
- Provide logo designing and image retouching services.