- Instructional Designer & eLearning Project Manager with over 15 years of experience in developing and delivering eLearning curricula, IT/technical training, and information technology.
- Able to identify and utilized the latest most cost effective tools and technology to develop, design, deliver, support and review state - of-the-art eLearning solutions.
- Proven ability to simultaneously support multiple projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Especially apt at relaying complex subject maters to individuals with varying technical backgrounds.
- Additional skills include: assortment of information technology disciplines and software applications, including but not limited to web development, web content management, image processing, animation and graphics, networking, information security, and computer forensics
Skills: Instructional Designer // e-Learning Developer // Cross Platform Mobile Learning Developer // Technical Trainer // Web Developer // Programmer // Audio-Visual Production // Section 508 (ADA-508)
Tools: & Applications: Microsoft Office // Moodle LMS // Joomla CMS // Drupal CMS // WordPress CMS // Adobe Captivate // Articulate Storyline and Studio // Camtasia Studio // Flash // Dreamweaver // FrontPage // Expression Web // Photoshop // ImageReady // SnagIT // Audition // Audacity // WavePad // Encore DVD Authoring // Pinnacle Studio // Adobe Acrobat Prof. // Teleprompter
Servers: Windows Server // Linux // SQL Server // IIS // Apache // ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM)
Confidential, Herndon, VA eLearning Architect/Developer
- Solution Architect and full lifecycle eLearning systems development
- Backend server architecture design/deployment for online learning & content management
- Installation, and configuration of LMS, CMS, CRM, eCommerce, and related components including Moodle and Totara
- Front-end content design utilizing up-to-date rapid development tools including Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, and more eLearning, Mobile Learning (mLearning), and Blended Learning development
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA), System Needs Analysis (SNA)
- Student Information System (SIS) design, development and implementation
- Return on Investment (ROI) Analysis
- Project management through pragmatic learning strategies to meet business objectives
- Agile Scrum for timely completion of complex projects
- Communications and negotiations with vendors, including writing RFPs, and proposal reviews
- Web content and multimedia driven content development
- Conversion of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) to Blended Learning
- Satellite and Radio Frequency (RF) course development
- Minimalism: Creating Information People Really Need
Confidential, Reston, VA eLearning Architect - Consultant
- Performed eLearning consulting at Time Warner Cable of Dulles, VA
- Conducted Instructional Design and Training Needs Analysis in various phases of development
- Produced eLearning content for audience of up to 10,000 employees
ConfidentialeLearning Architect - Consultant
- Trained HP ArcSight Enterprise Threat and Risk Management (ETRM) platform
- Installed, configured, and updated working ESM Manager, Consol, and other ArcSight components
- Proactively conducted troubleshooting and process improvement on the existing training content materials
- Full lifecycle eLearning developer
- Served as the company’s sole Instructional Designer responsible for developing eLearning content for over 1200 employees as well as clients using a multitude of training tools
- Managed the full production life cycle of a company-wide project to develop and deliver an advanced online Learning Management System (LMS), using Moodle open source platform, leading to a saving of over $30,000 in annual licensing fees.
- Transformed existing instructor-led courses and developed over 150 Web Based Training (WBT) interactive learning units
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Information Technology Instructor
- Taught applied training courses on over twenty subjects such as networking, Information security, web development, graphics and animation, computer forensics and general studies.
- Assisted with the design of new curricula and updated existing course syllabi.
- Utilized diverse media and training aids to support knowledge transfer.
- Improved relevance of curricula content and training components to maximize learning.
- Utilized online and paper-based instruments to conduct detailed need assessments and evaluations.