- 14+ years of experience in Architecting, Designing, Developing, Integrating and Testing applications based on CMS, Web, Portal and Application server technologies
- In - depth hand-on expertise on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) / CQ5, TeamSite and other CMS platforms& Portal Applications, SOA, STIBO
- Integration based on Apache AXIS SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI, XML
- Led teams of 15-20 associates in driving the large scale, complex and cross-functional CMS projects
- Excellent Communication Skills in Global delivery Model working with Business, Engineering, Architecture, Infrastructure and Offshore development teams
- Experience delivering in Agile delivery model
- Hands-on development using industry best practices for Enterprise development including implementing and reassuring based on Object Oriented Analysis and design concepts of J2EEarchitecture and its components, core J2EE design patterns, UML, object modeling, analysis and design patterns. Full life-cycle development experience.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understanding client’s business needs.
- Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills. Capable of leading a team of technical resources.
Languages: Java, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
WebTechnologies: JDK, Servlets, Portlets, JSP, JSTL, Custom Tags, Struts, Java Beans, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), RMI, XML, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, JQuery, JSON, Angular JS
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere Portal/Application Server, Bea Web logic Portal/Application Server, ALUI Portal Server, Apache Tomcat Server
Web services: Apache AXIS SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI, XML
Frameworks/APIs: Spring MVC, Apache Struts, Hibernate3.x, Ext JS (Sencha), Node JSDesign/Modeling OOA&D, Design Patterns
Architectures: OO, RO & SOA
Tools: /IDEs Eclipse/My Eclipse,WSAD, RSA, WSAD, Rational Application DeveloperWebLogic Workshop, JUnit, Ant, Log4j, TOAD, Maven, Crucible, Gherkin, Jenkins, Devshell, Ruby
Content Management Tools: Adobe CQ5 (AEM / CQ6.0), TeamSite& WCM.
PIM Tool: STIBO
Database Methodologies: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Version Control: CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN
Project Methodologies: Agile (SCRUM) - Pair Programming and TDD, Waterfall, SDLC, RUP (iterative), JAD
Senior Consultant Lead
- Involve in formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Involve in meetings to analyze the services and process.
- Build custom aem components, templates, wizards
- Develop OSGI bundles, build and deploy
- Custom workflow setup
- Develop reports based on specifications.
- Review computer system capabilities by designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Develop complex system processes to support the newly hosted applications and other business vendor applications that are sensitive and critical.
- Install and maintain applications
- Support well-designed critical systems for clients.
- AEM Dispatcher configuration activities
- Production 24x7 on-call support (rotation)
- Analyze all aspects of client engagement including the architectural efforts, critical computer and application refinements.
- Change, Incident, and Problem management including Root Cause Analysis
- Implement individual system tasks and complex applications and enable successful deployment of systems and solutions.
- Deploy / promote code to higher environments
- Recommend/implement best practices and future supportability based on KPI metrics
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for website and application operations
- Define and develop the execution handling strategies for the sensitive and business critical applications.
Environment: Java, JEE, AEM 6.2, Webservices (SOAP), ESB, Hibernate, Spring, Quality Center, Eclipse, AIX, Hibernate, SQL, HP Service Center, HTML5, Ajax, Jquery, CSS, Eclipse, Git (GitHub, GitBash), Maven, CodeMovePlus.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Participate in Requirements Gathering, Dev Sessions
- Develop components / templates, jobs, services for various features of the platform
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) creating Junit Test Suites / Cases with Agile (Scrum) methodology with Continuous Integration (CI) approach
- Automate testing using Gherkin and Ruby
- Build and deploy using Maven Archetype profiles.
- Resolve identified issues / bugs with existing features
- Deploy, install and maintain aem applications
- Develop and implement operational monitors for CQ5 / AEM system and bundle health
- Participate in Production Release implementation
- Contribute to Sprint (Scrum team) - planning, demo, development, deployment and release.
Environment: Adobe CQ5.6 - CRXDE, Java, Restful Webservices, JSP / Servlets, Ajax, Jquery, JSON, Eclipse, SVN Tortoise, JIRA, Crucible, Gherkin, Jenkins, Devshell, Junit, Maven, Ruby
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible for the delivery and application development support.
- Integration and Enhancements for the existing CQ components and templates to be applied for Raffle pages / Ticket Landing Pages.
- Content Changes and updates to the site
- Support AEM/CQ5 Content users.
- Incident Resolution
Environment: Adobe CQ5.5 - CRXDE, Java, JSP, JSTL, Servlets, HTML5, Ajax, Jquery, CSS, MyEclipse, SVN Tortoise and JIRA.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible for the development, delivery and defect resolution.
- Develop custom CQ5 components
- Create custom Widgets
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery
- Participate in daily scrum calls of the scheduled sprints and regular communications with client and other teams
- Support AEM/CQ5 Content users.
Environment: Adobe CQ5.6 - CRXDE, Java, JSP, JSTL, Servlets, HTML5, Ajax, Jquery, CSS, MyEclipse, SVN Tortoise, Maven, Rally (tracking user stories) and HP-ALM tool (defects tracker).
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- As a CMS Lead/Developer - responsible for day-to-day development and collaboration with various internal teams for CMS development.
Environment: IBM Websphere Portal / Application Server, RAD, Teamsite, XMAN and other internal frameworks.
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Requirements gathering and analysis and provide estimates
- Develop and review the design specifications
- Design, Develop and provide enhancements to the existing portal pages, portlets and maintenance of J2EE applications
- Develop the process-flows, use-cases, data-flow diagrams per the requirement specifications
Environment: IBM Websphere Portal / Application Server, Teamsite, Eclipse IDE, Java/JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Portlets 168/286, WSRP, Jenkins, SVNIntel Inc, Oakbrook Terrace, IL