- I am a self - motivated and goal driven UX designer who thrives in both a collaborative, fast-paced agile or waterfall environment.
- I am passionate about creating, developing and modifying effective and result-oriented user interface designs to meet end user specifications and expectations.
- I also have good leadership and organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Critical thinking and detail oriented
- Creating site maps and user flows
- Wireframing and UI Prototyping
- Interaction Design
- Information Architecture (IA)
- User Testing
- User Modeling
- Mobile Design
UX Design Skills
Web and Graphic Designer
- Introduction of breadcrumb navigation
- Visual design fundamentals laid down to specify use of color for messaging
- Visual design fundamentals laid down for font sizes across the site
- Uniformity in the behavior of similar elements across the site, e.g. links, CTA buttons
- Cleanup of error messaging to communicate clearly to the user
- Scalability of logos per device types
- Content clean up across the site to avoid repetition and inconsistencies
- 404 page
- Loading Indicator for Credit pages
- Site Maintenance Page
- About Us Page
- Resolution Only portal
- GGA Company Brochure
- Product Flyers
- Employee Benefits Brochure
- Beneficiary Companion Brochure
- Identity Theft Protection Kit
- Product logo design for the mobile app
Front End Developer
- Support requirement analysis for a Web application.
- Develop Technical Design based on requirements.
- Develop Prototype based on requirements.
- Escalate issues and risks to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Provide technical inputs on work estimation.
- Inform the technical architect, technical lead and project manager of any issues that may affect any aspects of the project.
- Work on RAD Websphere 8.0
- Work with Content Manager on Vignette - CMS.