Experienced and diverse programmer and team lead who has developed, implemented and supported custom web applications. Follows standard and agile SDLC best practices that enables repeatable success. Works closely with management and staff early on and throughout the project life - cycle to assure final product acceptance and adoption. Experience working on remote development teams.
Senior ColdFusion Developer
Confidential, LOS ANGELES, CA & COLUMBUS, OH
- Delivered Platform as a Service (PaaS/SaaS) solutions for the default mortgage servicing industry.
- Created new functionality as well as researched and fixed bugs.
- Cleaned up and consolidated back-end code, eliminating repeated functionality, increasing performance, reducing bugs.
- Developed webservice calls and REST end points to facilitate data import and transform processes.
- Wrote and debugged complex SQL queries and stored procedures to support business logic.
- Created a sales portal, exposing back-end functionality for the sales teams to use to provide demos to potential customers.
- Led development of public site redesign, mobile sites responsiveness, and SEO efforts, pushing public site to Google.com front page.
Confidential, TAMPA, FL
- Collaborated with project owners to ensure end product met expectations.
Confidential, COLUMBUS, OH
- Deployed custom websites in WordPress, increasing visibility among target clients.
- Produced videos to drive more traffic to websites and fostered better social media engagement.
IT Asset and Service Management Solutions Developer
Confidential, NEW YORK, NY
- Implemented SaaS IT Asset and Service management systems per client specifications.
- Built and integrated web-based procurement workflow system with asset management solutions.
- Set up one-time and continual data import feeds of user, service catalog, asset, and vendor data.
- Customized UI and workflow experience in accordance with business requirements.
- Track software licenses and installed counts (software asset management).
- Created reports on assets, who-has-what, installed software vs license counts, department/cost center budgets vs purchases, etc.
- Wrote scripts and processes for one and two-way data transfers integrating external systems.
- Integrated users and assets with IT Service requests (incident and problem management).
- Integrated with contracts in order to pull SLA data for service desk workflows.