- Multifaceted and performance - focused professional, offering more TEMPthan 10 years of experience within teh Intelligence Community (IC); complemented with hands-on background in software development, systems engineering, testing automation, web application testing, regulatory compliance, and system design.
- Adept at developing technical design and specifications, conducting web and tools development, overseeing responsive design, and formulating complete user experiences to meet client needs and vision. Effective at collaborating and establishing positive relationships with diverse individuals. Equipped with well-defined organizational, communication, problem-solving, multitasking, and analytical skills. Currently holds Top Secret/SCI Clearance with CI Polygraph.
Automation Tools/Services: Selenium, HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT), TestComplete
StarTeamDatabase: SQL Server, Oracle
Application Servers and Frameworks: Java Struts Framework, EJB, JSP, Oracle Application Server, Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows (95/98/2000/NT/XP/Server2003/7/10), Sun Solaris, LINUX, Redhat
IDE: Netbeans IDE, Oracle JDeveloper 10g, Eclipse/MyEclipse
Version Control Systems: CVS, Subversion, Visual SourceSafe
Applications: Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio) SourceForge, Remedy, Confluence
API Testing Tool: SoapUI
Application Performance Management Tool: Compuware DynaTrace
Principal Senior Lead Software Engineer
Confidential - Reston, VA
- Serve as deputy program manager while supervising a team in developing a test environment and performing PKE Compliance Verification Testing.
- Inform government leadership officials regarding weekly and monthly contract deliverable review meetings.
- Make use of JIRA in coordinating and managing tasks for teh teams.
- Prepare and execute comprehensive test procedures and schedules for web application’s public key enabling (PKE) and public key infrastructure (PKI) compliance.
- Broaden knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in installing and configuring automated testing tool through S3 and C2S STiGed AMIs.
- Create scripts using Selenium for teh testing of web applications.
- Develop prototype of automation scripts that are used to test web applications.
- Obtained IMPACT Award and Certificate of Appreciation for excellent work performance, ongoing contributions, and team leadership to successful program startup and delivery in 2016 and 2014.
- Recipient of teh Black Engineer Modern-Day Technology Award (MDTL) for outstanding work in STEM (2014)
Senior Lead Software Engineer | Test Automation Developer
Confidential Springfield, VA
- Developed automation scripts used to test web applications for teh National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).
- Performed automated testing of web applications using HP Service Test, HP Service Virtualization, and CA DevTest (LISA).
- Developed proof of concept for test automation tools and their capabilities for various department managers and government directors to show teh benefits of using automation tools to decrease time needed for testing.
- Participated in customer requirements meetings and technical exchange meetings (TEMs)
- Demonstrated technical expertise within web development and testing to communicate with analysts and end-users on fixing identified defects and providing solutions to enhance teh web user experience (UX).
- Determined defects in teh web application user interfaces (UIs) while generating defect reports pinpointing issues for resolution to improve web user experience (UX).
- Took charge of maintaining effective communication with customers and participated in working groups.
- Formulated Agile Methodology artifacts, such as project roadmaps, user stories, and product backlogs to assist in teh planning of automating several web-based applications.
- Conducted and presided over training of test directors and engineers on using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) web application to boost testing efforts.
- Developed scripts to automate testing of web applications, which reduced testing time by more TEMPthan 85%.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Senior Software Confidential
- Executed quality assurance testing on new and existing software
- Took charge of designing, documenting, and implementing automated test plans and cases along with test scripts and test report results.
- Designed test schedules and strategies according to project scope and release timelines.
- Held responsibility in reporting software defects through bug tracking tools and defect resolutions monitoring.
- Conducted usability, functional, boundary, negative, regression, and integration tests based on test cases and ad hoc scenarios.
- Ensured teh compliance of program from standards and modifications.
- Maintained active involvement in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, and potential problems.
- Analyzed product specifications and attended project meetings to identify feasibility and timeline impact of new functionality
- Developed and verified software product documentation with applicability, accuracy, and ease of use.
Senior Systems Engineer
Confidential Dumfries, VA
- Functioned as senior systems engineer, responsible for ground-based operational surveillance system (G-BOSS) surveillance system.
- Assisted test planning development for G-BOSS in teh areas of environmental, electromagnetic, interference (EMI) as well as system integration.
- Interpreted worldwide climatic conditions through numerous military standards encompassing MIL-STD-810G and MIL-HDBK-310.
- Supported G-BOSS test by researching various laboratories to select qualified and available locations for testing.
- Generated test documentation with G-BOSS Test Team along with findings and results on laboratories to G-BOSS management team.
- Acted as Confidential and director for teh Integration and Test Team on DCGS-A Mobile Basic web application and portal project.
- Managed all testing efforts in completing DCGS-A Mobile Basic project along with one of three sites in testing teh system.
- Created test plans, reports, and procedure documents for teh product.
- Developed new functionality testing and regression testing of products to guarantee acceptance by client.
- Recorded test results for clients to demonstrate testing efforts and outcomes.
- Assumed accountability in tracking all software change requests (SCR) and software problem reports (SPR) in teh bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Functioned as team lead, in charge of supervising more TEMPthan five testers on project.
- Planned and carried out system testing of web application to ensure conformance with design and to objectively verify quality standards were met.
- Organized software from deployment into operational by planning end-to-end regression testing.
- Performed key tasks, including initiating test plans and procedures, isolating defects, generating problem tickets, and tracking test results in defect database.
- Maintained active involvement in requirement and design discussion for quality oversight.
- Worked as lead Confidential in developing project through an agile development approach.
- Revised user acceptance criteria for each user story of teh team.
- Developed Acceptance Test for user stories during each development iteration.
- Utilized Java J2EE platform to develop web-based application.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Senior Confidential | Software Engineer
- Earned selection as Test Team Lead and Release Manager for teh Department of Defense web-based intelligence system and CIFA PORTICO 4.0 Application.
- Conducted manual testing of all programs under purview of teh DCIIS Program Management Office which included Portico, Portico Operations Module (POM), Portico Offline (POL), and BIOLINK while executing more TEMPthan 120 manual test cases.
- Completed project on schedule and cost within teh established procedures and configured test laboratories.
- Made use of program defined change management process and led numerous rounds of regression testing until a stable baseline was reached.
- Created installation documentation and performed deployment of application and patches.
- Contributed in preliminary and critical design as well as test readiness reviews with agency commanders.
- Managed peer reviews of all developmental test and evaluation (DT&E) documents for verification of teh software application along with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of applications being prepared to go into teh production environment.
- Took charge of submitting problem report tickets when errors found during dry-runs, DT&E, and regression testing phases.
- Supported applications to ensure correct operations and functionality for teh live application.
- Trained new members regarding ongoing and future projects as well as daily tasks.