I’m a graphic, web and UX design manager passionate about executing business objectives into creative solutions that add value and delight users. A collaborative team member and partner, I’ve been recognized for the ability to deliver results, communicate succinctly, build relationships, and develop talent.
User Experience Design
Creative Strategy and Direction
Team Leadership and Development
Resource and Agency Management
Agile, Waterfall SDLC
Adobe Creative Suite
HTML, CSS, Axure
SIT, UAT Planning and Execution
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Workspace UX Product Owner
- Executed the strategy, planning and operations involved in implementing the functionality and capability releases of Workspace, intranet and selling tool access application.
- Developed, led and coached teams of business analysts and UX designers to facilitate product and functional requirements analysis with business stakeholders
- Selected, prioritized and scheduled specific product features based on business value, ROI, and alignment with enterprise strategy
- Researched, wire framed, and tested next - generation concepts including task-based UI, navigation redesign and integration with selling tool and content management systems
- Planned, developed and ensured fulfillment of Workspace strategy and roadmap as Agile Product Owner for phased product releases
- Defined, created, articulated and managed business requirements (including User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Prioritization) in the Workspace Product Backlog
- Prepared and presented user experience development to all levels of the organization
- Managed the overall process for design, photography art direction and production of brand architecture and strategy on Confidential packaging and collateral projects.
- Led and coached support staff with the daily execution of work plans, as well as annual key initiatives.
- Coached and led design and production staff of 9 designers and project managers
- Managed annual budget of $250,000+ for design and production projects and contractor workforce
- Managed global packaging structure and creative standards initiative rollout to Confidential and Confidential ® private brands; conducted vendor forums for ongoing process feedback and improvements
- Established packaging photography standards and implemented centralized photography studios for Confidential private brands
- Integrated packaging structural specification guidelines into design and production process for improved structural integrity throughout the distribution system
- Developed Confidential + Confidential brand packaging to key home décor, seasonal and fashion bath categories
- Mentored and managed Specialists and Intern; created and implemented packaging training for Confidential ’s Learning Center
- Presented packaging creative strategy at VP, SVP and Executive level meetings
- Led Confidential /redesign for private brands
Senior Web Designer
- Designed and managed e-commerce and interactive Confidential ’s materials and presentations including Confidential, monthly e-newsletters, targeted email campaigns, public relations, Confidential ’s and affinity brand management.
- Collaborative redesign of four-phase site-wide of Confidential
- Designed all Creative Ideas and Weekend Projects email programs
- Designed and implemented Gift Card/ Confidential site upgrade
- Designed, produced and project managed production of visual merchandising materials, including in-store signage and POP, advertising and marketing campaigns, direct mail, public relations, and Confidential ’s brand architecture collateral.
- Conceptualized, designed and project managed 2004 direct mail trigger program
- Designed and art directed “high-value” Grand Opening direct mail and in-store promotion
- Redesigned and implemented new Confidential creative