- Information Systems with 3+ years of software development experience including Database Design, Application Development and Web Development projects.
- Database experience: design and normalization of relational databases using SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes and Triggers in MS SQL Server, MySQL and MS Access.
- Well versed in Restful Web API implementation and exposure to endpoints using HTTP methods like GET and POST.
- Good knowledge of IE Developer tool and Chrome Developer tool.
- Experience with PaaS - Openshift, Sandbox, Pods, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Version Control using Git (Github, Gitlab and Git commands).
- Good understanding of Document Object Model functions.
- Experience with designing web pages which are cross-browser compatible.
- Familiar with adaptive and responsive web pages (using Bootstrap and media queries).
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Software Programming: ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX
Data Engines: Microsoft SQL Server 2014, MySQL, Microsoft Access 2013
Project Management and Tools: Rally, Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, MS Project, MS Visio
Software Tools: Openshift, Jenkins, SharePoint 2013, Drupal 7 & 8, Wordpress, Laravel, Symfony, Bitnami WAMP Stack, XAMPP, GitBash
Web Editors: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Sublime, Atom, Notepad++
Repositories: GitHub, Gitlab
Front End Developer
- Worked on content editing in Drupal 7 and 8 for consumer shopping pages like Home Page, Global Header, Global Footer, Disclaimers, Plan list, Plan Details, Plan Comparison etc. for Under 65 and Over 65 Health care plans by referring the content sheet provided by the business, attached to the User Story in Rally.
- Created user accounts such as admin, editor etc. for developers and QA Analysts in the team.
- After the Merge request was accepted, Deployed code in stage environment using Jenkins by selecting appropriate GitLab repository and release number.
- Experience working alongside Drupal developers, Business Analysts and QA Analysts from multiple teams such as Consumer Web Sales team as well as SalesConnect Medicare in a most highly Agile working environment.
- Updated status in Rally for tasks and defects assigned.
- Attended Scrum meetings such as Daily Stand-up, Confidential Planning, Backlog Refinement, etc. with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, SME, Dev Lead and other team members to update work status and discuss discrepancies and roadblocks faced while working on User stories.
- Loaded Zip codes, Fip Codes and Counties to find plans in that area using Drupal Feeds.
- Updated Spanish content using Translation Sets.
- Fixed WCAG defects.
- Developed a custom Web-based tool to automate internal data analysis processes following Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Worked closely with the Technology and Roadmap Planning team (Lead Application Developer, the process owners and end users) to understand the business requirements and constraints and translate them into simple user interface.
- Created an intuitive and seamless interface using .NET, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Knockout.JS, jQuery for internal-use tool within the team’s SharePoint portal.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with SharePoint and Alteryx REST APIs using AJAX and JSON.
- Attended daily SCRUM meetings to update work status.
- Implemented Knockout JS form validation to validate form fields at Client side.
- Implemented cascading select2 plugin dropdowns to populate options in the dropdown menu based on previous option selection.
- Implemented SharePoint REST API to find out current logged in user, populate dropdown with data from SharePoint lists, update SharePoint lists.
- Used jQuery plugin js-xlsx to parse elements from Excel files, convert to JSON and populate dropdowns.
Front-End Web Developer
- Created various Bootstrap components such as panels, modals, accordions, forms, navigation menus, buttons, select2 dropdown, etc.
- Involved in various phases of SDLC/Waterfall methodology such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, modeling and development.
Assistant Drupal Content Editor
- Updated and edited content such as notifications, announcements and images on ELI website using Drupal 7.
Front-End Web Developer
- Maintained and updated the website contents using HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL.
- Validated, debugged and tested the code on different browsers.
- Documented test cases on website performance, network connectivity and system.
Environment: HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL.