- Solid IT experience with 5+ years of industry experience with extensive experience in DevOps, Build & Release managements, Middleware and Production support.
- Expert knowledge of build, release and configuration management practices, including trunk & branch - based development and patch-oriented work flows.
- Use build tools such as Maven, and wrote pom.xml for compiling Java code, Junit test, creating JAR, WAR, EAR from compiled source code and integrated sonar scan for code quality.
- Automating process by integrating Maven, Nexus, uDeploy and SonarQube with Jenkins and used shell scripts and groovy scripts to automate day to day activities such as branching, tagging and code merge.
- Expertise in “Release Management Process” by coordinating with development, testing and signing of every major and minor release from CIT, UAT, Pre-Prod and Production.
- Deploying JAR, WAR and EAR artifacts in application servers using uDeploy and Jenkins.
- Worked closely with Developers, DBA and production teams to solve complex build and deployment related issues.
- Experience in source control tools like SVN and GIT.
- Installing, configuring and administering Web Servers like Apache Web Servers and application servers such as WebLogic AS, JBoss and Tomcat on UNIX.
- Experience in managing and monitoring the JVM performance by tuning various parameters like heap size, Garbage collection and JDBC connection pool and detecting memory leaks by analyzing thread dumps.
- Created AWS cloud such as creating and configuring EC2 instances, Elastic IP, configure auto scaling groups and S3.
- Deep understanding of cloud technology such as AWS and Docker.
- Installed and configured Ansible in AWS EC2 instances and used Ansible for configuration management.
- Configuring, performance monitoring and load testing using Wily Introscope, Load Runner, J Meter and AppDynamics.
- Implemented and maintained F5 Load balancing for High Availability and Fail over Functionality and managing troubleshooting issues like Server hang, Application Deadlock, Out of Memory, High CPU usage
- Extensive experience in configuring and securing the environments using SSL and Digital certificates.
- Good experience in coordinating with offshore and helping them to resolve the issues.
- Hands on experience on coordinating with multiple team to fix issues
- Extensive knowledge of databases using Oracle, PL/SQL and MS SQL Server.
- Provided 24/7 on-call support for production, strong team player, good analytical skills.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Solaris, Red Hat LINUX, HP-UX, IBM-AIX, Windows 98/2000/NT/XP
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java/J2EE, SQL, MY-SQL, PL-SQL, YML, jinja Jenkins and Slave Nodes, Docker, Nexus, Maven, SonarQube, uDeploy Subversion, Git, CVS
Application & Web Server: WebLogic Server 8.x./9.x/10.x/11g, JBOSS 4.x/5.x/6.0/7.x, Tomcat 6.x/7.x, WebSphere, Apache-HTTP Server, Iplanet, MS IIS.
Virtualization: VM Ware, Docker, Amazon AWS/EC2.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, JMS, JTA, JNDI, JMX, EJB.
Web Technologies: JDK, HTML, XML, DHTML, MSXML, LDAP
Scripting Languages: WLST, ANT, python, UNIX Shell Scripting (Bourne, Korn, C and Bash), Perl Scripting and Groovy.
Monitoring Tools: Wily Introscope, JMeter, F5 Load Balancer, Samurai, AppDynamics, Splunk, JON, VMware VSphere, CACTI.
IDE’s/ Utilities: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio 2005, Site Minder, SSH, Open SSL, Putty and WLST
Database: Oracle8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server, My SQL, Pointbase, MS Access and DB2
Networking & Protocols: TCP/IP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SNMP, LDAP, DNS, DHCP,SSL
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure.
- Build, manage, and continuously improved the build infrastructure for software development engineering teams including implementation of build scripts, continuous integration infrastructure and deployment tools.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool and integrated it with multiple continuous delivery framework tools such as Maven, uDeploy, Nexus and SonarQube.
- Experience in writing Maven pom.xml and managed dependencies and plugins using parents POM
- Performed all necessary day-to-day build and deployment support for different projects
- Implemented and maintained Trunk based development in SVN and performed tagging, branching and code-merge activity in SVN repository.
- Installed, Configured and Managed Nexus repository manager for dependency management between different projects.
- Upgraded Jenkins LTR1.65 to LTR2.14 and set up Master Slave instances.
- Wrote shell and groovy scripts to automate build and deployment process.
- CreatedJenkins job Template andused the Template to on board new artifacts in Jenkins.
- Experience with deploying applications to Jboss, WebLogic and Apache web server and automate the application deployment process using uDeploy.
- Experience in managing, configuring, maintaining and supporting security roles and application access in uDeploy.
- Installed and configured uDeploy agents and created component Template and mapped multiple component with the Template in uDeploy.
- Installed and configured Ansible and managed its hosts profile to manage configurations.
- Wrote YML for Ansible to automate JBoss configuration
- Worked to create AWS cloud such as creating and configuring EC2 instances, Elastic IP, configure auto scaling groups
- Created application process for applications and automated approval process as per environment.
- Upgraded SonarQubeversion LTR5.1.1 to LTR5.6 and IntegratedwithJenkinsto build maven projects.
- Aggregatedmultiple modules in a Projectscontainer andconfigured multiple sonar projects incontainer levelProjects
- Executed sql queries (DDL and DML) in Oracle database.
- Configured and maintained multiple dashboards as per projects in SonarQube.
- Worked with enterprise DevOps architecture toupdateQuality profilesandQuality Gates.
- Documented and helped developers to use sonarlnt plugin in local eclipse to test sonar build locally.
- Configured java-docs for all JAR artifacts and added site.xml file during run-time in source code.
- Used AppDynamics to monitor application and hardware performance and installed contrast agents in Application servers to scan application’s security.
- Installed Splunk forwarder in Linux server and used Splunk dashboard to view logs.
- Coordinate with offshore team members and helping them to resolve the issues.
Environments: SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, uDeploy, SonarQube, Ansible, shell scripts, groovy, JBoss, WebLogic, Apache, AppDynamics, Eclipse, contrast, Splunk, Javadoc, YML, jinja
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Configured and automated the build process for continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Maintenance of GIT source control on the Linux server including creating user, maintaining branches and tagging.
- Integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Used Jenkins for automation Builds and Automation Deployments.
- Automated build scripts and troubleshooting issues with build and deployment tools.
- Installed, Configured and administrated WebLogic server 10.X/11g/12C and WebSphere AS 7.x and 8.x for development, test and production environments on Solaries and RHEL environments
- Deployed various WAR, JAR, EAR applications and static codes in Production and non-production Environments using Jenkins.
- Worked with development team on enforcing source control strategies, building, packaging and deployment of products on various environments.
- Pro-actively worked on Build and release activities.
- Worked on to Configure and Administrate WebSphere Profile, Application servers, Cluster, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, and virtual hosts in WebSphere application Servers.
- Configured and administered managed Server, JNDI, JDBC Connection Pools, JMS Connection Factories, Queues and Topics on WebLogic Server
- Upgraded Java 32 bit to 64 bit and jdk 1.6 to jdk 1.7 and 1.8
- Monitored the error logs regularly and resolved critical outage issues working with development, DBA and QA teams
- Developed and maintained UNIX Shell Scripts that monitors and zip the log files for Application Servers and iplanet web server and created crontab entry.
- Provide support of our incoming tickets and performed various system administrator tasks such as adding/deleting users, regularly monitoring user level activity, checking system logs, monitoring system performance, mounting NFS in Solaries environment.
- Worked on to prepare documentation of known issue.
- Supported 24/7 on call rotation.
Environment: WebLogic Application Server, WebSphere, Java, Jenkins, GIT, iplanet, ACSR, shell scripts, groovy, WLST
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, CA
- Installed, Configured and administered WebLogic server 10.x/11g/12C for development, test and production environments
- Configuration and Administration of managed servers using node manager on WebLogic domain.
- Built and deployed the code manually using Maven and SVN on WebLogic 10.3/11g, managed change control process using clearcase and validated the deployed application.
- Managed Tortoise SVN repositories for branching, merging and tagging.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR and EAR applications in Production and non-production Environments on JBoss clusters, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools, JMS Connection Factories, Queues and Topics on WebLogic Server.
- Worked to install, configure and troubleshoot Tomcat AS 6.x/7.x and JBOSS EAP6.x/7.
- Installed and compiled Apache HTTP Server 2.X.
- Configured Virtual host, Proxy Pass, Reverse Proxy, rewrite rules and SSL in Apache HTTP Server.
- Configured Apache to WebLogic Plug-ins to forward request to WebLogic server domain instances and mod jk modules to forward request to JBoss/Tomcat instances.
- Configured f5 load balancer to work with web servers and monitored traffic via f5 console.
- Developed and maintained UNIX Shell Scripts that monitors and zip the log files for Application Servers (WebLogic/Tomcat/JBoss) and Apache web server and created crontab entry.
- Used Splunk and JON to monitor application performance and application logs.
- Monitored the performance of JVM by adjusting WebLogic/Tomcat/JBoss heap size and garbage collection parameters using AppDynamics and Samurai for analyzing thread dumps.
- Analyzed Heap Size using jmat and Eclipse Memory Analyzer 1.5 and invoked Garbage Collector to free up JVM Heap memory for monitoring and performance tuning of JVM.
- Worked to integrate AppDynamics and Splunk. Installed and configured machine agent and application agent for AppDynamics.
- Monitored hardware and application performance using CACTI and VMware VSphere
- Installed, configured and administrated IIS 5/6/7 for development, QA, customer-stage and Production environment.
- Created CSR, ordered SSL from DigiCerts and installed SSL Certificates in Microsoft IIS.
- Worked to install, configure and troubleshoot activePDF web Graber, Zooqueue in windows environment
- monitored and configured Adobe LiveCycle in windows environment and worked to fix the issues with Enterprise Support
- Worked to upgrade WordPress version 3.6 to 3.9.
- Scheduled tasks in windows environment.
- Monitored the error logs regularly and resolved critical outage issues working with development, DBA and QA teams.
- Performed various system administrator tasks such as adding/deleting users, regularly monitoring user level activity, checking system logs, monitoring system performance, mounting NFS in RHEL environment.
- Proactively worked on Data Center Migration.
- Provided 24/7 on call Production Support.
Environment: WebLogic server, Tomcat, JBoss, SVN, IIS, Linux, Maven, SVN, Windows, Apache Web Server 2.x, Apache Web Server Plug-In, WordPress, JDK, VMware, JDBC, JNDI, J2EE, JMS, SSL, activePDF, Zooqueue, Adobe LiveCycle, AppDynamics, Splunk, JON, CACTI, Samurai, F5 Load balancer, Unix Shell Script
Confidential, Union, NJ
- Performed WebLogic Server 8.x/9.x/10.x, JBoss 4.x and Tomcat 5.x server administration tasks such as Installation, Configuration, Monitoring and Performance Tuning.
- Installed, Configured and administered Oracle WebLogic Application Server 10.x on different UNIX platforms and have setup development, testing, staging and production environments for the ongoing application development.
- Configured Managed servers, cluster environments and Node manager to manage managed servers in WebLogic domain.
- Configured and Administered Jboss 5.x and Apache Tomcat Application server 6.x.
- Configured Apache to WebLogic Plug-ins to forward request to WebLogic server domain instances.
- Involved in migration of WebLogic server from WebLogic 9.3 to WebLogic 10.3.
- Developed and maintained UNIX shell scripts that monitors and zips the log files for WebLogic 9.x/10.x.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR and EAR applications in Production and non-production Environments on WebLogic and JBoss clusters.
- Supporting team on Ant/WLST/Python scripts for build and deployment of code and to stop/start WebLogic servers/cluster.
- Configured LDAP using Sun ONE Directory Server for user authentication and Created Weblogic Domains with Clustered Managed Servers for Development/QA/Performance/Disaster Recovery environment and maintaining domains for different Projects for each environment.
- Created Cronjob with UNIX shell scripts for Monitoring of various WebLogic attributes for servers which help to send alerts through emails as well as to Pagers.
- Involved in Performance Testing and tuning of WebLogic server with respect to heap, execute queue, WorkManager and load management in a cluster, threads and connection pools and solving issues with applications.
- Monitoring error logs, fixing problems and tuning parameters on WebLogic environment
- Extensively used Verbose GC for garbage collection and tuning Heap size to reduce memory leakage.
- Involved in partial setup of Wily Interscope 7.2/8.0, installing Wily Agent on weblogic servers and creating dashboard for monitoring CPU usage and WebLogic statistics.
- Co-ordinated with Autosys group to help them to prepare .jil files which can be used for automatic controlling of WebLogic domains.
- Opened and assigned application defects to appropriate teams by creating CRQ and work orders using Remedy and opened MAC request for various infrastructure permissions.
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption
- Involved in creating Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) and renewing certificates for nodemanager and MQ.
- Prepared documents for code deployment and back out implementation plan for all the project releases.
- Dealt with troubleshooting issues like Server hang, Application Deadlock, Out of Memory, High CPU usage.
- Provided 24/7 rotational On-call support for production and non-production environments
Environment: Weblogic server 9.x/10.x, Solaris 9/10, Linux, Sun one Web Server 6.x, Apache Web Server 2.x, Apache Web Server Plug-In, Sun one web server plug-in, JDK 1.x, VMware, JDBC, JNDI, J2EE, JMS, SSL, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Wily Interscope 7.2/8.0, WLST, Unix Shell Script, Clearcase, Sybase, DB2
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Installed, Configured and administered Weblogic server 9.2, 10.3 for development, test and production environments.
- Configuration and Administration of managed servers using node manager on Weblogic domain.
- Configured cluster (horizontal and vertical) for high availability, failover and load balancing.
- Installed configured, administered JBOSS EAP 4.x/5.x and integrated Apache Web Server to work with the Application Server in clustered and non-clustered environment.
- Configured JON 2.4 to monitor JBOSS instances and created users, groups and roles.
- Extensively used configuration wizard and config builder to create Weblogic domains.
- Installed and configured Apache HTTP Server 2.2 to proxy requests for dynamic content to Weblogic 10.3 and SunOne (iPlanet) web server 6.1 to proxy requests to WebLogic 9.2.
- Configured Reverse proxy, Virtual hosting and SSL between Apache and Weblogic.
- Built and deployed the code manually using Maven and SVN on WebLogic 9.2, 10.3, managed change control process using clearcase and validated the deployed application.
- Created UNIX shell scripts for monitoring and alerting various WebLogic servers attribute like domains, disk space, number of Apache connections and recycling the servers on production servers.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools, JMS Connection Factories, Queues and Topics on WebLogic Server.
- Configured NodeManager to administer the managed servers.
- Performed server migration from WebLogic 9.2 to JBoss 6.
- Used Wily Introscope for detecting memory leaks and Samurai for analyzing thread dumps.
- Analyzed Heap Size using jmap and Eclipse Memory Analyzer 1.2 and invoked Garbage Collector to free up JVM Heap memory for monitoring and performance tuning of JVM.
- Coordinated in aligning the WebLogic portal setup for the front end application.
- Monitored the error logs regularly and resolved critical outage issues working with development, DBA and QA teams. Performed back-end testing using Oracle.
- Providedsupportof our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple product line
- Co-ordinated with WebLogic Portal team for the frontend application portal setup. Troubleshot any issue with Portal team and make sure applications are launching properly.
- Opened and assigned application defect to appropriate groups using HP Quality center tool.
Environment: JBOSS EAP 4.x/5.x, JON 2.4, Weblogic server 8.x/9.x/10.x, Weblogic portal 10g, Solaris 9/10, HP-UX 11.x, UNIX, Sun one Web Server 6.x, Apache Web Server 2.x, Apache Web Server Plug-In, Sun one web server plug-in, JDK 1.x, VMware, JDBC, JNDI, J2EE, JMS, SSL, EJB, JSP, Servlets, WLST, Unix Shell Script, Clearcase,