- Over Eight years of experience in UI development, Frontend development, Flash with Action script, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML - MP, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers).
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, JSP, XHTML, DHTML&CSS to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Worked on IDE’s like Eclipse, Dreamweaver, NetBeans, IntelliJ and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications, Health Care, Insurance.
- Experienced in all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Capable performing in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
Web servers: Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic
IDE s and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Developer Tools, EditPlus, Notepad++, Sublime text, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (spring tool suite), WebSphere
Database: PL/SQL, NoSQL, MYSQL, MSSQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MongoDB
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Operating System: Windows XP\7\8, Linux, Unix
Web Services: Rest and SOAP
Protocols: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, SMTP, SOAP.
Confidential, Holland, MI
Sr. UI Developer
- Client interaction for requirements analysis and issue resolution with functional specifications for Tool Configuration, Reporting and Contract admin.
- Responsible for setting up Angular.JS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Node.JS, React.JS, JSON and Angular.JS.
- Used Node.JS for server-side validation and event handling.Also used node.js package manager to install all the front-end dependencies.
- Used Angular.JS and Node.JS to implement rich functionality in various page: form validation CRUD, grid, Search, Sort, Pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, Advanced directives, authentication, Cloud integration.
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-binding, Dependency Injections in Angular.JS.
- Created different modules for each small part of the Single Page Application in Angular.JS and worked with Angular ngrepeat to render data that comes from the Java end.
- Used Angular2 components, implemented angular new features such as Bindings/ interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, ngClass, bind to the click event, Component decorator, bind to the hidden property, bind to the Href property, *ngif, *ngModel, *ngFor, *ngStyle and *ngSwitch.
- Extensively leveraged pagination in Angular2 to handle table view in web page to display thousands of records that are returned from search results.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- DevelopedReact.JSpages, Web services calls, AJAX calls for the application.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React.JS. Implemented React.JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Extended the default functionalities of JQuery UI components to create custom features - such as new tab Open/Close, auto complete loader messages etc.
- Used Bootstrap to build grids, layout and components. Used Bootstrap components like dropdown menus, navigation bar, alerts and labels.
- Used Jasmine as a testing framework and Karma as a test runner.
- Used Gulp as a task runner, bower as a package manager and Git as a version control system.
- Deployed and tested the screens on Apache tomcat server.
- Used Web Services like REST to access JSON objects.
- Back-end service layer Java classes were integrated to front-end screens using Angular JS and expression language bindings. Coded Server pages using JSP, Servlets, Struts by following MVC architecture.
- Worked on Spring Application using Spring MVC, Controllers to capture incoming requests and delegate them to Services and Send information to JSP's using Models and Views.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility between Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. UI developer
- Worked as a team member to develop web application, user interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysis.
- Worked on Angular, HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript. Additional Framework like Bootstrap for responsive design, less for preprocessing are used.
- Worked with Dynamic widgets. Used Ajax and JQuery widgets for data collection and display data on the front end.
- Worked on Bootstrap, LESS to develop User interface with responsive design.
- Used NetX platform which manage the application by fast performance, responsive design and makes the interface easy to customize.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL/SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, Cursors, sequences, indexes etc.
- Used Web Services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- In depth knowledge of Apache Web Server and Tomcat Web Container, Web logic 10.x.
- Designed and developed JSP, Servlet, EJB and deployed them on Web Logic Server.
- Worked on Ajax functionality for dynamic data binding for data grid, accordion, Ajax menu tabs using back end service calls and consumed both Json and XML data in UI side.
- Developed Web services calls, AJAX calls for the application.
- Worked on UNIX shell scripting to run the JAR file created for batch program.
- Used React.JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Used React.JS to implement rich functions in various pages like form validation, CRUD, grid list, search, sort, mulita selection
- Used Node.js and backbone.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the webapplications.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Responsible for maintaining Client-Side Scripting more reusable using Typescript. Developed Angular component in Typescript of web-based electronic tax filing system.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Used Angular.Js themes like Metronic, Angular and Forza to build responsive admin dashboard.
- Worked with a team which includes using Agile Scrum Methodologies.
Confidential, Asheville, NC
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and MYSQL.
- Design and Implemented XML/WSDL/SOAP/RESTFUL Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non-Java applications.
- Worked on agile methodology & XP development principals and techniques including test driven development, paired programming, continuous integration, JUnit & incremental design
- Worked on version control systems (Git)
- Used Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to create a responsive website across varied sizes of screen, from smart phone to laptop.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality
- Used different JQuery plugins like JQuery scroll, page transition, Widgets, JQuery UI, loading overlay with CSS animate to provide good user interface.
- Successfully implemented Web services and exposed the service to the inter application communication.
- Worked in a structured development environment with build & configuration management tools (Maven).
- Developed Webservices including WSDL, XSL, XML, XPath, and SOAP.
UI - Web Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements and developed various use case, sequence, and class diagrams in UML.
- Used bootstrap for the responsive web design.
- Involved in developing forms using HTML and Java Script.
- Designed and developed front end using JSP and Struts framework components and tag libraries and developed business components using EJB.
- Developed application using Core Java, Multithreading, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, SOAP, & WSDL.
- Developed Java Server Pages for GUI and Servlets for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Followed MVC architecture and developed the application using Struts Framework.
- Implemented the business logic writing Struts action components such as Action Class.
- Deployed all JSP’s and EJB's into WebSphere server.
- Worked on configuring the JENKINS and build the jars through it and make it ready for the deployment.
- Developed SQL queries for Oracle data base application in the project.
- Designed and Developed back end communication using JDBC.
- Monitored the error logs for application debugging and flow tracking using Log4J.
- Implemented Java script tree for hierarchy structure based on various roles.
- Worked upon organization chart built with JQuery, data tables.
- Worked on Session storage and cookies and page linking.
- Experienced in using JQuery animations and sliders.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Web Services, JDBC, Servlets, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, XSL, XML, HTML, Java Script, HTML, AJAX, Apache Tomcat, JENKINS, SVN, TFS, Firestone, SOAP/Restful Web Services, Multi-Threading.
Java UI Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, coding and implementation.
- Involved in Database design and DB deployment.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using STRUTS and defined Navigation Rules.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Interacted with the Managers and created prototypes as per the business requirement.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Responsible for the successful execution of Project Planning and Deployment cycles.
- Provided end to end support for the system and involved in coding and testing.
- Extensively used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Used CVS for Version control across common source code used by developers.