- Extensive experience in using MVC framework with AngularJS; Comprehensive knowledge of AngularJS features involving Data Binding, Directives, Controllers, Filters as well as Services.
- Highly proficient in working with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- Hands-on experience in CSS using OOCSS like BEM methodology.
- Expertise in responsive design.
- Extensive experience in consuming RESTful Web Services using AJAX and JSON.
- Hands-on experience in Node.js and Express.js for server-side programming.
- Expertise in Jasmine for unit testing and Git/SVN for version control.
- Strong knowledge about profiling and optimizing a web application and cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in implementing all phases of the software development life cycle, followed fast paced agile environment methodologies.
- Passionate for web technologies and be able to master emerging technologies.
- Result-oriented, highly motivated, hardworking, problem solver and trouble shooter.
Data Visualization Engineer
- Responsible for transforming large amounts of data into compelling visual stories to facilitate users.
- Work with business analyst to gather and analyze users’ requirements of data use; discuss and prioritize users’ requirements with users based on data can be acquired under the help of resource manager.
- Provide foresight on what types of visualization techniques that work best for different types of data, as well as the limitations of certain techniques.
- Develop interactive data visualizations and dashboards using AngularJS and D3.js to interact with RESTful Web Services.
- Analyze and present information, as well as provide users with an understanding of visual perception.
- Collaborate with MicroStrategy architect and Java developer to create plugins for customizing interface of MicroStrategy Web.
- Test, review and optimize scripts for both existing and new interactive dashboards to improve their performance and compatibility.
- Fix or modify existing data visualizations and dashboards following users’ requirements.
Front End Developer
- Designed and prototyped working demo for gathering and refine users’ requirements and iterated designs based on feedbacks.
- Actively participated in UI review and optimization discussions with UX designer. Worked with architects and back-end developer to gather requirements and plan new features additions.
- Extensively used media queries for responsive design.
- Transformed mock data into JSON and worked with back-end developers for building data transformation standard.
- Visualized marketing data by using D3.js to help field teams and franchisees promote sales.
- Implemented data-binding and MVC, and developed a single-page application with customized visualizations by using AngularJS and webpack. Integrated the single-page application into the platform.
- Implemented AngularJS AJAX and JSON for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Utilized Git to manage code, conduct version control and work with other developers.
- Performed cross browser compatibility check for different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox and Chrome.
- Performed UNIT and integration testing using Jasmine before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Worked on bug fixing and User Documentation.
Front End Engineer
- Attended meetings with users to gather requirements and worked with UX designers to transform Axure prototypes into code prototypes for users’ review.
- Designed single page applications by following MVC design pattern with the help of AngularJS.
- Developed and implemented server side and RESTful APIs using Node.js and Express.js framework.
- Worked with DBA to write SQL for developing APIs for web application.
- Extensively used React to improve performance of applications.
- Used session storage and local storage to store the values within the browser.
- Complied Less files by using Grunt.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility. Involved in fixing the bugs on functionality, performance and designing issues.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Maintained and updated old sites on WordPress and Joomla.
Front End Web Developer
- Assisted in designing website mockups with Illustrator.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of project and developed process flow, data flow and use case interaction diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
- Applied mobile front-end development techniques to make websites responsive and adaptive by leveraging popular frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap.
- Design and implement mobile experience for merchant enrollment sites.
- Develop functional websites, landing pages and HTML emails for multiple company brands to increase merchant engagement across all devices and browsers.
- Collaborated directly with digital marketing agencies and internal stakeholders on SEO optimization.
- Writing unit tests using Jasmine as test runner.
- Cross browser testing in Internet Explorer 8+, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox on Mac OS and Windows.
- Involved in providing pseudo application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Involvement in all stages of software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing and support.
- Attended meetings with clients to gather requirements, present demos, and explain design philosophies.
- Website design and development using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Developed dynamic and multi-browser compatible web pages using HTML, CSS, jQuery, Ext JS, Bootstrap, Less.
- Created small widgets using jQuery to enable user interaction and improve user experience.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the server to fetch data on the fly.
- Responsible for internationalizing websites with i18n according to W3C Standards.
- Implemented Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques for websites.
- Designed Flash plugins and worked with Flash programmers to develop these Flash plugins.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages and using table-less design to meet W3C Standards.
- Monitored website performance and modified code to speed website rendering and improve performance.
Automation Tools: webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Bower
Version Control and Testing: Git, SVN, Jasmine
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB
IDEs and Editors: WebStorm, Sublime Text, Atom, Notepad++
Other Tools: Axure, MicroStrategy, MS Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver