- 6 years of experience in software development, testing, web Application Development and in various domains on Ruby on Rails (ROR) Applications.
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and debugging Rails applications.
- Wrote various interfaces to teh management system in Ruby on Rails and developed back end applications using Ruby on Rails wif PostgreSQL as database.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for teh applications using teh MVC (Model View Controller) architecture of Rails framework and Ruby conducting code reviews.
- Hands on experience on installation and configuration of multiple versions of Ruby using RVM (Ruby Version Manager) bundler install, use of RVM files, Usage of Pre - project Gem sets, Deploy and integration of RVM.
- Developed ROR customer facing applications, which meet teh requirements outlined in our application development specification.
- Prepare Test Cases TDD (test driven development) and BDD (behavior driven development) approach using pec/Cucumber.
- Experience in implementing Rails Migrations and Active Record, Action Pack, Action Mailer.
- Proficient in JRuby, Ruby on Rails implementation in building web applications.
- Efficiently works wif Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Design and implemented intranet applications using Ruby on Rails and PostgreSql on Heroku Cloud Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, PostgreSql, and Oracle, MongoDB.
- Implementing RoR upgrades and patches and publishing Ruby Gems. Using Ruby Gems.
- Developed and tested many features in an AGILE environment using Ruby on Rails, Java/JEE, JQuery, JIRA, Crucible, HTML5, Rspec, SAML, AWS, JRuby, SSO, Advanced JS (Node.js, Twitter Bootstrap).
- Ruby on Rails
- Coffee script
- Test Driven Development
- React.JS Backbone.js
Senior ROR Developer
- Worked in teh design and development phases as lead of teh application using ROR framework.
- Used Rails, AJAX, JSON, CSS and JQUERY to design teh front end of teh application. Back end of teh application is developed mainly using Active Records.
- Input validations were done using Rails Validation functions.
- Involved in developing and implementation of teh web application using Ruby on Rails.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for teh applications using teh MVC architecture of Rails framework and Ruby conducting code reviews.
- User Interface for website wif ERB, JQuery, RJS, Ruby, Ajax for View, Controller, Model in Ruby on Rails Framework on Mac OS X and Operating System.
- Worked wif Active record Classes from Rails Console for Database programming, which also involved writing active record validations.
- Designed and developed teh web applications and interface using Ruby, Rails, and AJAX.
- Developed and implemented flagship e-commerce platform using Ruby on Rails and Mongo db.
- Designed and developed teh frontend application using Rails, CSS, AJAX and JQuery.
- Wrote ruby scripts for deployments onto AWS and Continuous Integration provisioning.
- Developed web applications wif W3C XHTML, HTML5, CSS3 standards and using Ruby, Rails, Git and Heroku.
- Developed stored procedures compatible wif MYSQL in ruby.
- Developed solutions using Ruby on Rails and Active Record and integrated gems, plug-in etc.
- Created Ruby on Rails API for Angular front end mobile home sharing app.
- Created and modified code wifin Confidential Ruby on Rails-based application
- Ruby on Rails-based platform via decoration, extensive use of view models, and additional customer based customizations
- Involved in developing and implementation of teh Back-end web application using Ruby on Rails.
- Developed site-utilizing Ruby on Rails on Mac OS, upheld by MySQL and Capistrano to automate and facilitate teh
- Developed site-utilizing Ruby on Rails on Mac OS, upheld by MySQL and Capistrano to automate and facilitate teh deployment process on Phusion Passenger server. Utilized RHTML, YAML, RJS and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to outline teh site pages.
Senior ROR Developer
- Developed automation test using Ruby, Jruby, Watir-Rspec for Browser testing, and Cucumber in Ruby for SLT.
- Developed website using Ruby on Rails on Unix/Linux operating system, backed by MySQL, Oracle and Mongo db.
- Responsible for writing code in Object Oriented Programming supported by Ruby on Rails in Agile SCRUM environment.
- Implemented Complex data structures (Sorting, Searching, Stack, Queue, and Link List) for Ruby programming as per client specifications.
- Used Rails, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, Node JS and Angular JS to design teh front end of teh application. Back end of teh application is developed mainly using Active Records.
- Ruby on Rails on Linux operating system, backed by Capistrano and PostgreSQL to automate and ease teh deployment process on Phusion Passenger server. RJS, YAML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to design web pages.
- Used RSpec and Cucumber to create Test Driven Development (TDD) and Experience wif all of teh RVM, GEMS and libraries for dis version of teh Ruby/Rails.
- Implementation of Rails back-end for Case Manager on Linux environment.
- Involved in developing and implementation of teh web application using Ruby on Rails.
- Working wif Ruby gems such as ruby-pg for Oracle- PostGRE-SQL
- Wrote backend programming in Ruby on Rails.
- Database modeling and design. Involved in developing and implementation of teh web application using Ruby on Rails.
- Implementing ROR upgrades and patches and publishing Ruby Gems. Using Ruby Gems.
- Involved in Database Migration using Active Records, also involved in using Action Controller, Active Resources, Fixtures and Action View in Rails.
- Wrote various interfaces to teh management system in Ruby on Rails.
- Created Confidential library of visual components using Highcharts, D3, and jQuery for reporting results.
- Develop application using Ember, AngularJS, Bootstrap, RequireJS.
- Developed frontend application using React.js, Express.js and Knockout. Js.
- Create web service component using REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML to interact wif teh middleware
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on Weblogic Server.
- Developed bug management system for internal usage, using MySQL, Bootstrap, Backbone.js
- JUnit testing of Java classes to populate screens of online tax exemption forms which updated Oracle database under WebLogic web services.
- Build Confidential new CRM application - Jhipster, Spring Boot, Angular.JS
- Use Spring Data to extract data fromNeo4jand MongoDB databases
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA
- Worked wif Oracle RDBMS for writing complex queries and PL/SQL, SQL for Stored Procedures, Triggers and Events, for generating some important responses needed by teh application
- Developed Angular-JS unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used JPA Hibernate and Spring to perform CRUD operation wif MYSQL and perform persistence for Hazelcast cache.
- Have broken down teh application into multiple angular modules for simplicity purposes and have done unit tests using Jasmine
- Co-developed Confidential new tool on teh Express nodeJS/backBone.js MVC platform dat allows marketers to insert dynamic content in email sends based on location and temporal factors
Senior Ruby Developer
- Extensive experience in developing Ruby Gems and scripting using Ruby Core, jruby and Ruby Standard Libraries.
- Proficient in design and implemented intranet applications using Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL on Heroku Cloud Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Designed teh front end of teh application using Rails, CSS, HTML, jQuery and JSON.
- and Python.
- Development using Ruby On Rails, Angular JS, Elastic Search, TDD
- Developed automation test using Ruby, JRuby, Rspec Watir for Browser testing, Cucumber in Ruby for SLT
- Created data validation scripts for data validation (Ruby).
- Created blog posting tool using Ruby on Rails.
- Developed internationalization testing tools, using Ruby, Python and Visual Basic.
- Coded model level validation using Ruby programming wif emphasis in web security.
- Front end expertise using HTML and CSS, and also managing Ruby on Rails layouts and views
- Integrate teh ExtJs/Sencha framework wif Oracle BPM.
- Prepared statements are used for communication Sql database
- Involved in developing custom taglibs, JSP, EJB's, Portlets and DB2 - stored procedures.
- Involved in Requirement analysis, design and Implementation applying teh Water fall model.
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for teh communication between web browser and server.
- Involved in packaging, deployment and upgrade of different modules of SAS on JBoss App Server. VB code Analysis and Sybase store procedure converted into SQL.
- Involved in transforming teh Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and State diagrams.
- Involved in development of Web Services, creation of WSDL and schemas.
- Extensively participated on working wifSpring framework. Involved in writing JSP and Servlets.
- Involved in development of Web Services, were developed to receive client requests.
- ImplementedSpringJDBC template,SpringException Strategy and AOP.
- Involved in setting up WebSphere Application server and using Ant tool to build teh application and deploy teh application in WebSphere Application server.
- Design, Development and testing of Java framework to transfer data from application to CIS and also from CIS to application.
- Worked wif teh creation of Store Procedures. Involved in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures to accomplish complex functionalities.
- Part of team creating quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Developed Reusable classes in teh middleware usingHibernate.
- Wrote complex sql statements to retrieve data from teh DB2 database.
- Involved in writing lots of JSP for maintains and enhancements of teh application. Worked on Front End using Servlets and also backend using EJB andHibernate.
- Worked on Presentation Layer using Struts Tiles, JSPs and Servlets.
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Setting of DB2 build settings in RAD application development server.
- Involved in writing teh database integration code usingHibernate.
- Creation of managed server and JDBC connections.
- Worked on teh application using Rational Application Developer.
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Developed teh modules of Purchase Request, Purchase Order, Item Master modules.
- Involved in teh Enhancement of Summarization module.
- Developed teh web pages using JSP,CSSandHTML
- Developed teh RTM interface module to map teh requirements to teh test-case and Test design modules
- Generic Tree Navigation control).
- Used several J2EE Design Patterns (Session Façade, Aggregate Entity) for teh Middle Tier development.
- Developed EJBS (Session and Message-Driven Beans) in (RAD) for handling business processing, database access and asynchronous messaging.
- Made extensive use ofJavaNaming and Directory Interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration wifJavaMessaging Service (JMS).
- Wrote various stored procedures in PL/SQL and JDBC routines to update tables.
- Wrote various SQL queries for data retrieval using JDBC.
- Involved in building and parsing XML documents using SAX parser.
- Exposed business logic as Confidential web service and developed WSDL files for describing these web services.
- Extensively used SOAP formatted messages for communication between web services.
- Developed teh application on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed teh plug-in interfaces for teh TMS features (TEE, Requirements, Version Control)
- Developed Form Beans, which are used to store data when teh user submits theHTMLform
- Coded variousJavabeans to implement teh business logic
- Development of GUI using AWT
- Involved in creating teh tables using SQL and connectivity is done by JDBC
- Involved in generating teh reports regarding teh marks they secured in teh online test once they press teh submit button in teh test usingHTMLand JSP.
- Apache Tomcat is used as an Application Server to Deploy teh Application.