- Actively Seeking Internship/Full - time to gain industrial experience and learn skills required to become a successful Full stack Web developer
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, PL/SQL
UI Frameworks: Angular JS, Angular 2.0, Node JS, React JS, Bootstrap
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma
Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL, MySQL, Mongo DB
IDES: Eclipse, Net Beans, Notepad++, Sublime text, PHP Storm
Version Control: GIT
Operating Systems: Linux and Windows
Confidential, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Participate in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed a Single Page Application in Angular JS and Spring framework using agile methodology.
- Worked with Angular 2.0 to develop single page applications Using Type Script, Components.
- Used React JS with Redux architecture to create single page web applications also used Axios with react for making AJAX Calls.
- Used Spring MVC frameworks and installation of client side dependencies using Maven.
- Used Spring Boot to develop standalone production ready applications.
- Developed and Consumed Restful services using Spring framework for internal systems communications.
- Developed a production Node.js application with Express module and persisted user information in Mongo DB using Mongoose ORM.
- Used JUnit, karma, jasmine framework for the unit testing of various modules.
Oracle database developer
- Oracle database 10g: program with PL/SQL.
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Develop security procedures to protect databases from unauthorized usage.
- Worked with Angular JS Factory and Services to re-use of code in the controllers.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Developed and Consumed Restful services using spring framework for internal systems communications.
- Extensive experience building single page applications (SPA) using Angular JS ui-router and ng-router.
- Assisted in planning and implementing dynamic and online electronic commerce applications
- Identify or maintain links to and from other web sites and check links to ensure proper functioning.
- Monitor security system performance logs to identify problems and notify security specialists when problems occur.