- Elegant experience as a Web UI developer in analysis, design, development and testing of web applications.
- Solid experience in SPA (Single Page Application) development using AngularJS and Angular2.
- Experienced in executing distinctive features of Bootstrap.
- Skills in optimizing websites for mobile using CSS media queries.
- Experience in teh use of various relational databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in using Core Java components like Collection framework, Inheritance and Exception handling.
- Good experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and has a strong understanding of DOM functions to use in interacting wif objects in HTML, and XHTML documents.
- Experience in bug tracking tool JIRA and code integration and deployment tool JENKINS.
- Extensive experience in software developmentmethodologiesWaterfall and Agile (Kanban and scrum).
- Strong noledge in using ES6 and its features.
- Ability to understand business requirements and all teh mockups into prototypes that comply wif teh features of web accessibility.
- Good experience in testing frameworks like Jasmine and Karma.
- Experienced in developing web pages that adapt to any browser including Android & iOS device browsers.
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed and Front - End applications in a three-tier architecture usingJava, J2EE, HTML5, Angular.js, Ajax, Node JS, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JavaBeans.
- Thorough understanding of cross browser issues and solid experience on debugging tools like IE DeveloperToolbar, Firebug, Firebug Lite and Chrome.
- Experience in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, Mock-ups and Prototypes wif Adobe.
- Strong in Web Services using SOAP and Restful API’s which are used to build teh communication between teh systems.
- Demonstrated capacity to finish top of teh line extends in due date situated situations.
- Proficient wif IDE tools like Eclipse, Notepad++, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver and Sublime Text.
- Defined Business Process, identified risk, done risk analysis and provided baseline acceptance criteria and deliverables.
- Good experience in code versioning tools like Git and SVN.
- Ability to learn new frameworks, design patterns quickly and adapt.
- Outstanding trouble-shooting, Problem solving, Analytical & Design, communication skills and strong focus on teamwork and achieving team goals.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, Socket IO, FireBug, Developer Tools, Visual Studio, Sublime Text, DW4, WebStorm, Aptana Studio.
Debugging Tools: Developer Toolbar, Firebug, Chrome.
Database: PL/SQL, MySQL, TOAD, Oracle10g.
Application/ Web Servers: Team Foundation Server, HTTP Web Server, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat Server.
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS X, Linux
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Developed Single Site Enrollment Application using react and redux by which user can enroll into teh eligible insurance plan.
- Routed teh pages in react using router 4 and imported UUID to assign IDs for each page or a customer.
- Created validation rules using validation.js and worked on other react libraries like boron.js, tooltip etc.
- Worked on react utility i18n for language transformation of application.
- Retrieved and saved data using teh immutable.js by creating action and reducer for each container.
- Involved in developing applications using AngularJS (2.0/4.0) like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Built prototypes for different insurance products: Life, Dental and Health
- Worked in an AGILE (Kanban) team by communicating wif teh business analysts extensively and deliver exactly wat they need.
- Developed teh React container and presentational components (as Stateless and
- Functional components when applicable).
- Experienced in developing React components. Used Axios wif React.js for making AJAX Calls. Worked on Web pack for build and web pack-dev-server a server.
- Worked wif jQuery data tables for creating elegant and organized table and jQuery masking library for making masks on form fields and using ajax to deliver data from JSON file.
- Created components and pages wif proper state and props management between different pages.
- Participated actively on creating Custom UI library supporting teh features of web accessibility, making changes on teh color contrasts and teh functionality part.
- Created standards based, responsive prototypes using teh Foundation framework wif HTML5, CSS, dust.js templates, and jQuery.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Flux concept.
- Implemented various screens for teh front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library
- Used Rally application for managing all teh user stories assigned by teh business analysts.
- Involved in deploying applications in AWS environment using Jenkins, Dockers, Nginx and Git.
- Used Rally application for managing all teh user stories assigned by teh business analysts
- Implemented end of end test wif Protractor.
- Responsible for changing UI to WCAG 2.0 compliant.
- Using partials and data attributes injecting UI efficiently by segregating teh logic in teh Model.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
- Used AJAX module to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and servers.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Synchronized Web Socket messages wif React and Redux to reliably maintain real-time state across users.
- Used Angular JS framework to create Single Page Applications (SPA). Used Twitter Bootstrap to create Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Extensively worked on ES6 new features such as Arrow functions, Classes, Iterators and Generators
- Participated in back end development like Object Modeling and Web Services building.
- Used Redux methods like Action creator, Dispatcher, Reducer, create Store, combine Store, middleware, subscribe to work wif Redux.
- Involved in making teh application Responsive using Bootstrap and used LESS preprocessor.
- Performed teh System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UIafter fixing teh Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
- Debugged teh issues in firebug for Firefox, web developertools in Chrome, Safari and IE 8, 9, 10 browsers.
- Good experience wif various data structures like arrays, lists, linked lists, hash table etc.,HTM
- Well versed wif software development life cycle - Design, Development, Implementation and Testing.
- Used Web services for transmission of large blocks of JSON.
- Used Angular 2.0 like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 was used for extracting images and for adding various effects to teh images.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Experience in Building applications using React JS which allowed us to render pages on both teh client and server using teh same codebase.
UI Web Developer
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed gratifying experience wif Responsive (RWD) and Adaptive Web Design principles.
- Implement data grid/tables using Bootstrap and Angular JS for front-end client facing teh Single Page Application (SPA).
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Has worked on AWS to integrate teh server side and client-side code.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Worked in Agile/SCRUM methodology approach for UIDevelopment.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, jQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.NET and .NET Framework.
- Used Maven builds tools, SVN / GIT source control systems.
- Define technical requirements based on business requirements.
- Worked closely wif Visual QA team in fixing teh defects.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone JS and Node JS.
- Involved in teh requirement analysis and design phases to comprehend technical assessments, and to participate in implementation wif minimal errors.
- Developed Graphics using Paint Shop Pro/Photoshop & Animation using Flash/Fireworks.
- Implemented browser-side element effects like Hiding, Show, Event Handling and DOM manipulation wif jQuery.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages, which were cross-browser compatible.
- Engaged in development of web pages using ASP.NET MVC, XML, VB.Net, CSS and UI enhancement coding.
- Involved in designing and developing teh JSON, XML Objects wif SQL.
- Developed code to call teh web service/APIs to fetch teh data and show it in teh interface using jQuery/AJAX.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages.
- Used SVN version control repository for source code management.
- Designed and Architected teh Application using MVC and designed teh application using responsive web design to work on different devices.
- Using web scripting languages like NodeJS and Yarn for interaction between client side and server-side technologies.
- Followed Agile and Scrum software development methodology.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Responsible for teh design and creation of visualizations of new high-impact visual applications to make data actionable.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility and fixed teh bugs for several browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experience working closely wif Business Analysts and Product team in understanding teh technical requirements.
- Modularized front-end CSS and JS code.
- Worked on creating a responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send a request to teh server to check teh functionality of teh websites.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards-compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used agile methodology for teh software development.
- Been an active team player, halped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
- Worked in teams where requirements were constantly being implemented and tested.
Front end Developer
- Designed graphic objects, animated icons, templates, banners and vector images wif Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator CS4.
- Experienced in front end testing strategies, technologies, & implementations including continuous integration options.
- Worked extensively using CSS for styling HTML elements.
- Created web pages which are informative and yet very neat and interesting to look at.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Involved in writing teh Interfaces usingjava.
- Responsible for design and development of teh web pages from mock- ups.
- Developed administrativeUIusing BackboneJS.
- Used jQuery to handle teh front-end client-side validations.
- Involved in development of HTML prototypes andUIdeliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Responsible for creating teh screens wif table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to teh project server to fetch data on teh fly.