- Overall 7+ Years of professional IT experience and 5+ Years of experience in ServiceNow platform as bothDeveloperand Administrator.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of different modules of ServiceNow.
- Hands-on experience in technical implementation of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Service Catalog.
- Created Knowledge articles & Helpdesk users on Service Now platform.
- Experience in Configuring Applications using Service Now tool, used in ITIL Management. Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Service Now platform as well as experience-delivering medium to large-scale Service Now implementations.
- Gathering requirements and converting BRD’s into technical requirements. Created design patterns & implementation plans for ServiceNow enhancements.
- Experience in configuring the Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Service Request Management applications.
- Expert in Designing, Developing, Maintaining, and Optimizing the Universes using Designer module Configuration, Web Services, Catalog client Scripting, SOAP, Developing complex workflows.
- Created ESS Portal with knowledge base through a user-friendly website.
- Created data sources and loaded the ServiceNow tables with different data formats.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Good Understanding on PowerShell Scripting.
- Good knowledge of Grunt, GITS, HTTP and Restful services.
- Communicated with the external web service using SOAP Messages, REST and JSON.
- Participated in workshops with Service Now partner teams to help companies implement Service Now using best practices in ITSM.
- Create an access control rule (ACL). Use of scripting tools and Service Now functionality to create script to automate routine tasks being done in Service Now.
- Hands Experience on Business Rules, Client Scripts, Schedule Jobs, UI Actions, UI Polices.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum method environment and implemented the changes required by the business owners on a regular basis
- Configuration Development and development of Requirement Integration components (SSO, LDAP).
- Strong skill set in the Service Now suite development including SOAP/REST integration.
- Web services, Discovery, Workflow, and CMDB. Implemented of Discovery from scratch, by installing MID Servers on remote desktops.
- Configure ServiceNow tool for the defined processes. Design and develop scripts for any customization required. Supporting Power shell scripting in workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and direct internal/external clients around all key technical decisions during project delivery and project work of advanced ServiceNow development.
- Tracking of Incident from creation to closure, with timely communication to business. Monitoring service level agreement (SLA's) and operation level agreement (OLA's).
ITIL: ITSM, Service Now, ITIL, CMS
Programming Languages: Confidential, Confidential ++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP.Net, Confidential #
Java: JDK 1.6, Collections, Multithreading, Networking, Generics, Exception Handling, Files and Streams, JDBC Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Ajax, EJB
Database Tools: SQL Client, TOAD, SQL Developer
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x, Web Logic 10, Apache Tomcat
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, XP, Scrum
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Sr. Service Now Developer/Admin
- Involved in integration and changes with regards to the Service - Now tool.
- As a Service Now developer, generated Buttons and context menus using UI actions on forms and lists.
- Creating scheduled tasks, monitoring the ticket queues and generating statistics.
- Interacted with ITSM Tools like BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager and their implementation.
- Involved in migration between various environments in Service Now using Update Sets and Import Sets.
- Worked with reporting and configuring service level agreements (SLAs)
- Design and implement new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access Lists etc.
- Involved in Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now
- Created data sources and loaded the Service-Now tables with different data formats.
- Design and develop solutions within the Service-Now environment to include modifications of applications forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITIL processes.
- Involved in creation of reports, dashboards in Service Now.
- Strong working knowledge of various Service-Now components such as Service Desk, Change Management Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Mobilityand Service Request Management.
- Imported Configuration Items (CI) from third party applications using import set tables.
- Worked on DISCOVERY and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity.
- Hands on experience in ITSM platform (Service Now, Remedy, Remedy Force)
- Experience on CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Designed email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications.
- Worked on integrating ServiceNow with tally for obtaining the order information.
- Provide advanced support for Service-Now by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems Implementing bug fixes and performing root cause analysis.
- Experience on Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX. Done integration with 3rd partytools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID server).
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Service Now Developer/Admin
- Involved in analyzing the requirements, modeling & designing the features.
- Prepared Technical Design documents dat includes Class, use case & sequence diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Involved in Java, J2EE programming.
- Used Agile methodology the implement the features & participated in scrum meetings, backlog grooming sessions, scrum of scrums & in effort estimations & designs.
- me was actively involved in architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components of dis web based system over J2EE architecture.
- Used prime faces to develop UI pages and integrated JSF with spring framework to develop the end to end operation.
- Set up Data sources and queues set up in WebSphere dat responsible for transferring data to other queue managers.
- Used Spring MVC to develop the application & control the operation flows. Shell Scripting to automate the build process in the test levels.
- Hibernate framework was used to interact with databases, object relational mappings, cache management & specifying the business rules.
- Involved in writing HQL queries, named queries & the entity persistence.
- Developed REST Web services using CXF to perform transactions from front end to our backend applications, response is sent in JSON or XML formats based on the use cases.
- Used XML based web services tool to push pending orders in Integration Manager.
- Used same API CXF to develop the SOAP based web services. And then used SOAP UI to test both rest as well as soap based web services.
- Accommodated last minute requirement changes and high priority issues and make sure the expectations from client.
- Debugged issues related to performance of an application and discussed with performance Testers to optimize the performance using Rational Application Tester tool.
- Have written stored procedures for batch jobs & integrated with Ctrl - M to run at specific times.
- Supported for the defects on time based priority in DEV/QA/ UAT and PROD environments.
- Used JUnit test cases & make sure the quality metrics using find bugs, PMD & code coverage.
- Involved in writing & building the code using ANT & maintained continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Used Jazz tool for version controlling & tracking.
Environment: Java/J2EE, SOA architecture, XML, XSD, JAXP, JAXB, Spring, Hibernate, JSF 2.2, prime faces 5.0, Java Script, Web Services- WSDL, SOAP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, CXF, Oracle, TOAD, win merge, IBM WebSphere 8.5, Linux, Ant, Jenkins, Jazz, JUnit, Selenium Test Suite.
Confidential, Keene, NH
Sr. Service Now Developer/Admin
- Responsible for gathering requirements and customizing for CTI integration for organization from the scratch.
- Created and Maintained foundation data - User Accounts, Approvers, Support Groups. Create new service catalog requests and items with variables.
- Developed UI Appearance for Service Catalog Requests.
- Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalog workflows with approvals.
- Writing Business Rules, Client scripts, UI Policies and UI Actions to customize the instance as per Business needs.
- Developed operational requirements documentation and train operational staff to maintain solution.
- Follows corporate design guidelines for creating ServiceNow Portal site
- Configuration of Email Notification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system.
- Discover and map the relationships between datacenter components using Service Watch
- Worked on various modules of Service Now like Incident management, Change management, and Problem management, Service Catalog, User Administration and Reporting.
- Worked on CMDB and Asset management. Performed Data migration to import data from other applications and external databases, SCCM.
- Worked on end to end implementation of various third party monitoring tool Integrations, Supported the team with the work flow of the integrations.
- Designed and delivered technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform.
- Gathered requirement from stake holders for attributes needed to develop Service Catalog items.
- Worked with clients to assess current state processes and tools, defined ServiceNow requirements and developed and configured the ServiceNow platform.
- Created the performance analytic dashboards, widgets for users to see the appropriate data
- Granted access to the required users and groups to access the dashboards
- Created multiple tab dashboards and widgets with single source
- Worked with automated, manual and formula indicators
- Created various front end forms, and associated Client Scripts, UI policies, Business rules and Script Includes.
- Designed Workflows, along with standard Workflow templates which can be reused.
Environment: Service Now, Service Watch, Performance Analytics Asset Management, Incident Management, AWS, Problem Management, HTML, Java script, CSS, JQuery, ServiceNow Portal
Confidential - Westlake, TX
Service Now Developer/Admin
- Worked on AWS Cloud Watch integration with Service Now. It is created an incident in Service Now.
- Hands Experience on monitoring tool with Service Now integration.
- Setting up Change Management along with Advanced Risk Assessment Calculator (on a script include level).
- Adheres to best practices in self-service design for ServiceNow Portal site
- Discovers a wide variety of systems and applications using Service Watch
- Have hands on Experience on Integrating ServiceNow with third party tools and Domain separations for the external users to raise incidents in SNOW.
- Involved in development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, SOAP)
- Created 45 scripted web services, which are used in setting up a robust process for integrating ServiceNow with a Procurement Tool. Also has an in-depth knowledge about
- Direct Web Service API of Service now, SOAP and WSDL.
- Extensively worked with REST GET and POST using basic HTTP Authentication.
- Good knowledge on Single Sign on and event based integrations.
- Had good knowledge working on LAN Password Reset and integrating with other Servers using Orchestration. worked with advanced Trending Reports with Trend indicators
- Created responsive and interactive graphical dashboards for reporting and navigating performance data for Performance Analytics.
- Worked with key indicators, mobile-enabled scorecards, time charts, analytics, drill-downs, and dashboards.
- Configuration of Email Notification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system such as updates to Change and Problem requests.
- Responsible for access control, security, minor enhancements such as form or workflow editing, and UAT/Regression testing of any development.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing data held within Service Now such as our users, locations, configuration items, service catalog items.
- Implemented Scripts Using Jelly Script
- Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets
- Worked on Pager Duty integration. Pager Dutyprovides alerting, on-call scheduling, escalation policies and incident tracking to increase uptime of our apps, servers, websites and databases.
- Created Workflow activities and approvals. Implement new workflows dat use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows.
- Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets
- Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components.
- Used data sources to migrate the data from excel sheets to ServiceNow through transform maps.
- Worked on integration using SOAP / WSDL / RESTFUL.
- Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules and client scripts.
- Strong knowledge of the server side scripting Business rules and Script Includes
- Worked on Inbound Email actions. Worked on Email Notification, Email Templates and Email scripts.
- On requirement provided solutions to the Asset Management team in re-building the workflow for in and out of an asset.
Environment: Service Now, Service Watch, Asset Management, Incident Management, SCCM, Casper, Problem Management, Fire eye, HTML, CSS, MS SQL server 2008, PowerShell, Jelly Script, ServiceNow Portal
Confidential, Houston, TX
UI Developer/ Service Now Developer
- Participating in meeting with SME's and Project Managers to analyze the requirements and developing the workflow design of request items using Agile Methodologies.
- Responsible for administering the ServiceNow Instances and Clone Scheduling Process
- Developed Complex workflows in Service Catalog for interaction with Third Party Sources.
- Handling Production support tickets and assigning them to appropriate teams.
- Participated in ServiceNow Quick start Implementation process and worked with ServiceNow in the process of implementation of Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge and Service-Catalog.
- Improved the accuracy of theCMDB by setting the Standard of Procedures (SOP) for each class and keeping the Automation through Discovery as the top priority, and hence maintaining the CMDBLock down Model for each class analyzing the existing request items on SharePoint and migrating them to ServiceNow.
- Responsible for defining a new IT organization structure to support redefined IT Service Management strategy involving Application Development (SDLC/Agile/DevOps), IT Operations, IT Infrastructure, Platform Services, ERP, Productivity Services, and IT Delivery and Support organizations. Objective was to unify and improve IT service delivery to various business lines. Responsibilities included.
- Organization Development - Designed organization strategy dat would unify Monsanto IT organization silos around an ITIL IT Service Management framework.
- Worked on identifying the users, groups, categories and following the ITIL standards while designing these solutions
- Users are populated into the system using LDAP integration and worked closely with ServiceNow team and Infrastructure team to facilitate dis integration.
- Developed lot of client scripts, UI Policies, Script Includes, Business Rules across the application as per the requirement
- Configuring Email, inbound and outbound email actions and developing mail scripts on need basis.
- Scheduling cloning and migration of data from instances with ServiceNow.
- Developed new reports and chart interface components using High Charts Ajax API.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Created web pages using CSS Image Sprites.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
Environment: Analyses, Service Now, Access, Excel, ITIL
- Involved in development as part of UX team to continuously accommodate changing user requirements.
- Responsible for translating designs and concepts into highly usable and engaging web applications using a variety of technologies Implemented presentation tier using HTML, CSS by utilizing the mock-ups dat were created by the design team.
- Converted business requirements into technical requirements in preparation of High level design Document and Functional specifications.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Created both client and server side validations.
- Written CSS to provide a table free layout of the user interface screen.
- Used MS Visio, Dreamweaver and Photoshop tools for web application development.
- Developed front-end UI pages and necessary backend classes to support data access and us.