- Highly Determined and Passionate Software Developer with Almost Eight (8) years of strong record of client satisfaction and with almost Six (6) years of Techno - functional experience with Salesforce.com. As a certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) and Developer (DEV-401), have vast knowledge in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). As a Salesforce Administrator and Developer, engaged with different domains like Health, Banking, Services and Automobiles in developing different Enterprise, Business and Platform based Applications.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com both Development and design and worked with Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Hands on experience on developing and customizing applications using Salesforce.com as Software as a Service (SaaS) and Force.com as Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Strong experience in Salesforce Development and Design.
- Hands on experience on working with SFDC concepts like Objects, Profiles, Users, Permission sets, Workflow rules, Approvals, Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboard Components, Handling business hours and IP Addresses, Page Layouts, Record Types, Email Templates, Process Builders, Escalation rules, Tasks and Actions.
- Expertise knowledge on creating Relationships among Objects like Master-Detail, Lookup, Many-Many and with Rollup Summary Fields and using Cross-Object formula fields.
- Experience in Service Cloud including: Service Console, Omni-Channel, Customer portal, Case Feed, Knowledge base and Entitlements, Case Management, Escalation rules, Auto-response to help customer agents.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard, Workbench and other data migration tools like Apex Data Loader using BULK API.
- Expertise knowledge on designing and developing Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers, Test methods, Schedulers, Batching, Tooling WSDL and Partner WSDL.
- Good understanding in Agile development process and time to time delivery of products effectively to customers.
- Extensive knowledge in creating User Interface components using Visual Force pages, Java Script, CSS, HTML, JSON and Apex Controllers.
- Good working experience with sandboxes developing code, deploying code between sandbox to sandbox and between sandbox to production using Skinny tables and change sets.
- Hands on experience on handling user’s login specifications by handling Business login hours and Organization/Profile level IP Addresses.
- Good understanding in Chatter to communicate effectively with other users in the Organization.
- Ability to Integrate internal/external platforms using REST/SOAP Webservice API’s.
- Expertise and Strong buildup knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Structures(OOPS) and Client/Server Architecture.
- Good knowledge in SQL server and MYSQL databases.
- Have great ability to understand and adopt new technologies/frameworks faster.
- Accustomed to working in large and small team environments.
Salesforce.com Modules: Sales Cloud: Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Contracts, Price Books, Leads, Web to Lead, Salesforce automation, Products, Sites. Service Cloud: Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Web to Case, Email to Case, Knowledge base.
Business Management: Campaign Management, Lead management, Case Management, Wave Analytics, Forecasts, Proposals, Cloud craze, Portals (client and partner), Data Management, User restrictions.
CRM Applications: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Chatter, Financial Services, Analytics, Dupe Blocker, Integration, CPQ, CLM.
Force.com Modules: Apex, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Sandbox, Schedule Apex, SOSL, SOQL, Apex Controllers, Batch Apex, Email Services, Future Methods, Deployment Management, Metadata retrieval, Web Services.
Data Migration Tools: Salesforce.com Data Loader, Salesforce.com Import Wizard, Workbench, Data Analysis.
Configuration Skills: Standard Objects: Accounts, Leads, Contracts, Campaigns, Opportunities, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Products, Price Books, Assets, Contacts,Security, sharing rules, Web to Lead, Web to Case, Validation, Email Services, Case Escalation rules, Custom Objects.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Experienced in requirements gathering with internal and communities’ business owners, customize and utilize the full functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Created design documents for the monthly requirements, configuration, development and on time delivery for the release.
- Experience in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Developed lightning actions, components, apps, flexi pages and data propagation thru events.
- Developed several Lightning components, Global actions, process Builders and objects specific actions.
- Retrieved customer data from third party APIs and migrated the data to be displayed on Salesforce Lightning Components.
- Visualforce Pages for lightning experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and lightning.
- Error handling in apex, lightning components, debugging in components.
- Integrated Salesforce with PQ Quoting Tool to Automate Quote Create/Update via Middleware (BizTalk) using REST API.
- Upgraded Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
- Developed and Implemented Lightning components for small set of users and made compatible with Salesforce 1 mobile App.
- Worked with Import Wizard and Data Loader for importing data from Leads, Opportunities and required information in Salesforce Environment.
- Developed dynamic web applications using Lightning framework.
- Involved in MVC architecture, Apex language as bridge between Visual Force Pages and open source Databases using SOSL and SOQL query languages.
- Used Test Driven Development process for developing new functionalities.
- Hands on Experience on maintaining Standard Objects and Fields, and creating custom Fields, Objects, Validation Rules, Applications, Profiles and Users.
- Implemented Lookup, Master-Detail and Many to Many relationships between Objects and created Rollup-Summary Fields, worked with Cross-Field Objects.
- Created Visual Force Pages, Controllers and Apex Pages using different IDE’s like Force.com and Eclipse.
- Worked with implementing Dashboards, Dynamic Dashboards, Dashboard Components and refresh times.
Environment: Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visual Force, Asynchronous jobs, RESTful, SOAP, Apex Data Loader, Workflows, Process Builder, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Jenkins, SVN
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked as part of their Consumer Digital Experience (CDE) team in the customization of salesforce CRM and to provide the analytical output/reports/dashboards required by the business to run their day to day operations.
- In this role, I am fully responsible for fully responsible for full life cycle of Salesforce.com platform implementation and integration with several business systems, all design specifications, implementation (coding), unit and integration testing (automated and manual), monitoring and maintenance.
- Configuring different sales processes according to the business flows and the different business stages.
- Involved in CRM process like Design, development, Planning, testing and integration.
- Contribute to all technical aspects of projects from requirement gathering through deployment and driving the integration design.
- To configure the customer journey with the company, worked on Journey Builder, Email Studio, mobile studio and Automation Studio of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target).
- Worked on DMP activating and unifying the data to strengthen consumer relationships.
- Used Informatica to synchronize massive amounts of account, contact, and lead data betweenSalesforceCloud and a variety of on-premises databases and systems
- Involved in Saesforce designed email automation journeys and segmentation.
- Created front end, UI/UX and back end data systems for an interactive online event management system within their Exact Target cloud.
- Worked on Standard Objects and few Custom Objects that related to the business and developed custom relationships between the objects.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity Relationship data model, Validation rules on the Objects.
- Customized lead conversion and created field mapping to Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities.
- Created the Account, Contact and Opportunity pages with web Service calls for the values to be populated based on the conversion.
- Inserting leads for respective campaigns.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates, Approval processes, outbound messages, formula fields, public groups to implement business logic.
- Created Workflow, Email Templates and Permission sets.
- Created workflow rules and defined immediate and time-based actions to enhance the features to incorporate the new requirements.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on Organizational Role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Worked on managing the Profile Permissions for the users in Salesforce.
- Configure SSO (Single Sign On) authentication for user’s login from a Microsoft environment to a Salesforce Org and to integrate LDAP with Salesforce using SSO.
- Gave profile permissions and knowledge user licenses for all the users and support specific profiles.
- Created Visualforce pages, Classes and Test Methods.
- Created Visualforce pages with Iframe for integrating with other system.
- Designed and developed User Interface using HTML and CSS for portal built on force.com platform.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upsert, and export operations on millions of records.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created custom Controllers implementing Complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visualforce pages.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers.
- Worked on Security issues in the existing codes with sharing rules, CURD operations and Field Level Security.
- Responsible for Agile methodology testing package upgrades in sandbox org and deploying in production org.
- Create and maintain development and integration plans.
- Involved in the design of database schema, data modelling, performance tuning and debugging.
- Advanced custom debugging system developed for tracking the errors.
- Implement Solutions for concurrency issues during integration calls.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug - in using Eclipse.
- Developed Custom web services to accept request and send back response after processing in real time.
- Batch and Scheduled jobs are implemented to process the failed requests.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end user requirements and identify and resolve system issues.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language Confidential backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management,
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Used Veeva CRM for functionality like route planning, planograms for inventory monitoring
- With Veeva delivered compliant messages and content across multiple channels, to multifaceted customers, including hospitals, healthcare networks, pharmacies, distributors, government organizations, physician, and other key decision makers.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services API.
- Configured federated login to ensure that single sign on in implemented across the company
- Enabled Salesforce connections between partner sales force orgs and the client’s org.
- Worked with Pardot automated tool for business Automations.
- Created search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Application to Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Given support to development team in gathering and differentiating the requirements based on application priority.
- Created Letterheads, Email templates and Mail merge templates for sending notification automatically to customers whenever Workflow rules are triggered.
- Implemented Data Loader and Import Wizard for exporting bulk records from outside applications like excel sheets and from other databases into salesforce based on CSV files.
- Managed Lead, Account, Contact, Sales, Approvals and Workflow by Sales Force Automation(SFA).
- Worked with Agile Development for time to time delivery of developments, integrations and updates.
- Remodified Salesforce CRM for Marketing, Sales and Customer services by creating custom Profiles and Pages Layouts.
- Implemented portals for users working with Visual Force Pages and Apex class.
- Developed an interactive user interface for customer to have pleasant experience using Lighting techniques to overcome faults caused by Visualforce Pages.
- Implemented Java Script techniques in developing applications to overcome standard Salesforce limitations.
- Worked on Developer Sandbox to develop code and deployed in Test sandbox and next with Production.
- Implemented Unit testing, worked with testing team during the project.
- Worked with SFDC integration techniques to extract data from external systems using REST/SOAP API’s.
- Implemented Visual Force Pages, Triggers, Apex classes, analyzing logs and Debugging techniques by using Eclipse and force.com IDE’s.
- Good working experience with standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, Leads, Reports, Dashboards and as well as with custom objects while creating and implementing.
Environment: Salesforce.com, SDLC, Sandbox, REST/SOAP, Workflow rules, Permission Sets, Visual Force Pages, Sandbox, Dashboard, Reports, Apex triggers, Mail merge, Email Services, Eclipse IDE’s, Java Script.
- Maintained several Standard Objects like Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Cases and developed various Custom Objects.
- Developed several types of Validation rules using formulas, Workflows and Approval processes.
- As a part of development, implemented Apex classes, Visual Force pages, Controllers and triggers as per customization to overcome standard rules.
- Good knowledge on creating Fields, Objects, Page layouts for dependability and flexibility of the custom application.
- Used Force.com and Eclipse IDE’s for developing environments.
- Worked with Data loader to handle bulk data and timely backup the data as per customization using Apex Data loader.
- Implemented Integration techniques for handling data from external sources by using REST/SOAP APIs.
- Implemented Object and Field level securities for take care off important data and information that will be available on profiles.
- Developed various reports using data provided from objects and reports for developing Dashboard components for better understanding.
- Created letter heads, email templates, and auto bounce messages for automation process whenever workflow rules are triggered.
- Created Record types for switch among layouts for proper usage of Object Fields.
Environment: Force.com, Standard and Custom Objects, Record types, Permission Sets, Data Loader, Import-Wizard, Approval Process, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, OWD, Sharing rules, Custom tabs, Web Services.
- Associated in Software Development Life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performed OOA and OOD using UML.
- Designed application using Spring Framework, which is combination of AOP and ORM to develop the application.
- Worked on JSP UI Components and distributed the work accordingly to the whole team.
- Worked with JSP, Servlet, Servlet Listeners and Servlet filters technologies for developing
- Presentation layer’s logics.
- Responsible for writing AJAX functions using DWR framework.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool for developing complete persistence layer logics for an application.
- Worked on Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for interacting with data base.
- Worked on implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) using Web Services.
- AXIS framework is used to develop Web Services by creating client side and provider side components.
- Web Services are deployed using tools provided by AXIS framework.
- Worked in providing Web Services by using SOAP.
- Implemented design patterns like, DTO, DAO, Singleton and MVC.
- Build various database objects like Tables, Views, Synonyms, Sequences, Packages, Store procedures, Functions on DB2 database.
- Deployed integrated testing build and User acceptance testing builds on AIX environment.
- Used putty for getting connectivity to AIX terminal.
- Worked on clear case as version safe.
- Used quality center as bug tracking tool.
- Worked with Oracle and MySQL databases, created various tables, implemented various queries for implementing the operations CURD (Create Update Read Delete).
Environment: Java 5, J2ee APIs, Oracle 10g, Servlet API, JSP, JSP custom tags, Springs, Oracle DAOs, Apache Tomcat server 6.0, Ajax, Axis, SOAP, XML.
- Worked with Servlets, JSP, Struts and XML to develop web components.
- Participated in group meetings to enhance knowledge over requirements and implementing new techniques and changes in development process.
- Developed Stored procedures and new packages for report creation using MySQL Database.
- Developed various Servlets for HTTP client request using request and response objects of servlets.
- Developed several types of classes like Concrete, Abstract, Interface and Inner classes and Exception classes to handle run time exceptions.
- Interacted with users for having knowledge over user acceptance testing.
- Expertise knowledge in understanding of OOPS and distinct types of methods and their signatures.
- Good command over Access specifiers and modifiers and using them Confidential different portions of development programs.
- Pleasant experience in working with Apache Tomcat server and Glassfish servers.
- Worked with message driven beans to get messages from external systems.
Environment: OOPS, J2SE, J2EE, Apache Tomcat server, Glassfish, MySQL database, JSP, JDBC Drivers, HTML, Java Packages, WebLogic, Maven, CSS.