- Around 6 years of strong experience in Web and User Interface Design, Development of internet, internet Web - Applications
- Worked on Angular JS concepts of Scopes, Models, Services, Dependency Injection, Routing and Prototyping.
- Excellent knowledge in the development of User Experience web and mobile based applications.
- Involved in several web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS mark-up.
- Have experience utilizing CSS processors like LESS and SASS.
- Experience in working with code management tool GIT and Code Editing tools like Visual Studio Code & WebStorm
- Utilized the latest front end Technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 for layouts.
- Create desktop application withAngular 2/4 and Unit Test with Karma-Jasmine.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Expertise inAngular 2/4 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Worked extensively on2/ Typescript SPA domains
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Having experience building apps that integrate with RESTful APIs .
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor.
- Expert in creating Object-Oriented Web application utilizing MVC architecture.
- Worked in multiple projects on Agile Development Team methodology. Also worked on Waterfall method.
- Expert in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular2 Typescript module, components, views, router and Angular2 APIs like (Ng Module, Forms Module, Http Module, Browser Module, Text Mask Module.
- Experienced in Angular2 Templates, directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data binding.
- Experience in interacting with clients/users in gathering the user requirements.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to gather and filter requirements.
IDE, Editors: Sublime Text, Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Adobe Photoshop. visual studio code.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, HTTP Web Server, Experience with Many Online Webhosting Platforms (Shared, Dedicated, VPS),Web sphere, Web logic
Database: MySQL, MS-Access, SQL 2000/2005,Mongo db.
Browser: All (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari)
Debugging Tools: Firefox, Developer Tools.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux.
Frond End Tools &Build tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator & Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, SVN.
Front end UI developer
- Experience in building wireframes using dreamviewer, photoshop etc.
- Used HTML5 functionalities such as Local Storage, Web Sockets and Canvas.
- Writing unit tests in mocha on server side and karma, jasmine on the client side.
- Made use of GRUNT CLI for minification, uglification on both server and client and running local server for client.
- Used $http with Angular.JS interceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used ui - router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Maintain the code base by frequent updates to revision using GIT.
- Used HP Quality Center to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable. Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for Fixing of Issues.
- Primarily using NodeJS and npm packages to integrate new functionality and maintain previous code.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing React.js.
- Migrated existing codebase from flux to Redux and rebuilt react components in ES6.
- Implemented a custom Node JS script to act as a PROXY for connecting to the server.
- Attended Daily standup meetings (Scrum), Estimation meetings and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for project.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Defined custom HTML elements for API browsers using Google Polymers.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React.js for internal team's productivity use.
Confidential - Pennyslvania, PA
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other publishedAngularNPM modules.
- Angular2.0 is of a Component Driven Architecture.
- Working knowledge on Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS Services.
- Worked Extensively withAngularCLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Updated the application with new features ofAngular4.
- Worked on some of the new features ofAngular4like new if else syntax, ng - templates, form validators.
- Designed and developed the application usingAngular2 framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node.js, NPM, Mongo DB.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services toAngular2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components inAngular2 and typescript.
- Developed single page applications usingAngular2, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Hands on Experience onAngular2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques inAngular2.
- Designed, developed, planned, and migrated servers, relational databases (COSMOS DB) and websites to Microsoft azure cloud.
- Knowledge in configuring Cloud platform such as VMs, Azure AD, Web Apps, DB's, Cloud Services, etc.
- Experienced on creating and managing Azure VM, VMware tools, Cloud Services, and Storages.
- Experienced with deployments, maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Azure Cloud.
- Creating and managing Azure Web-Apps and providing the access permission or Authorization to Microsoft Accounts.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes, and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Design, architecture and implementation of the front end with AngularJS 2.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Experience in Developing User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications using Technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Media Queries (Mobile Friendly Apps), Bootstrap Framework.
- Works across a diverse group of people within the team and across multiple business units and multiple groups within each Business Unit.
- Experience with AJAX/JSON and web API integration.
- Worked with Adaptive web-designing and developing CSS Media Queries in order to make the application compatible with iPad (Landscape and Portrait) and PC.
- Experience in code versioning tool GIT &GULP.
- Worked with Back-end (JSPs mostly) team for integration.
- Worked on MV* Frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular.js, Node.js.
- Performed UNIT testing.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Created responsive web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript and Angular 2
- Have knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SCSS and SASS.
- Develops the Responsive design to make the portal compatible with Mobile/Tablets/PCs/MAC by defining media queries.
- Developing various design patterns and other functionalities include diagnostic, debugging, troubleshooting, as well as business processes concentrated around E-Commerce applications.
- Building RESTful API's using Node.js using REST frameworks such as Restify.
Confidential - San Antonio, TX
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap, and used LESS pre - processor.
- Implemented content pages using CSS Preprocessors like LESS.
- Used REST client - POSTMAN to check the response of various API calls.
- Experience with concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Used Angular JS built in directives, Controllers, Services and filters functionality to develop UI.
- Modified all controllers and directives into Angular 2 components following Angular 2 best practices. Rebuilt an online catalog with Angular 2.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON. Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular
- Used D3.js animation capabilities, which are built to enhance the data visualizations with transitions.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB for database services.
- Used NPM & bower as package manager and Gulp as task runner for automation and GIT for version control. Used Node JS architectural concepts like event loop, call backs, and event emitters.
- Used GIT as in for the version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Worked extensively on Angular.JS, Jqlite, bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Media queries for various breakpoints in the adaptive web-designing environment.
- AGILE methodology was followed and was involved in SCRUM meetings with aggressive time frame.
- Develops the Responsive design to make the portal compatible with Mobile/Tablets/PCs/MAC by defining media queries and collaborating with UX designers
- Integrated backend Rest services by coordinating with backend team
- Worked with Code Standardizing team in order to Guide UI team to maintain code standards.
- Performed UNIT testing with Jasmine
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Source code is maintained by GIT Enterprise
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
Confidential, Sparks, MD
Front End Web (UI) developer
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Created web pages which are informative and yet very neat and interesting to look at.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQUERY AJAX and JSON.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Extensively used AT&T frameworks in designing.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
Java UI Developer
- Developed JSP pages as views in the application built in MVC pattern.
- Created several JSP pages as common library that included in the other pages as standard modules like portlets.
- Worked extensively with the backend team to integrate the HTML code into JSPs.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation fromstructure
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.