- Architecting and Managing Web/Mobile initiatives for government and corporate verticals
- Transforming requirements into technical specifications and architecting software systems from specifications.
- Prototyping and developing web, desktop, native and hybrid mobile apps for clients.
- Managing Full Stack IT Projects (Network Security, Databases, UI, Middleware, QA, Production Release)
- Implementing OWASP Guidelines in web, mobile and desktop applications
- Migrating legacy applications into MEAN / MERN stack applications.
- Migrating databases into MongoDB document collections.
- Migrating in - house systems and services onto Amazon AWS cloud based servers and services.
- Creating/Maintaining applications with React, Redux, Node.js, Android and Coldfusion
- Converting Angul*r projects into React/Redux projects
- Converting Redux state management to GraphQL/Apollo data and state management
- Converting client-side React applications into isomorphic server-rendered Next.js applications
- Managing Amazon AWS services (EC2, CI/CD, VPC, S3, RDS, CodePipeline/Build/Deploy, WorkMail)
- Repurposing existing React code into React-native mobile applications.
- Integrating web/mobile applications with IoT Devices (Radiation detectors, PLC Controllers, Thermostats, etc)
- Integrating applications with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB database servers.
- Leading and managing offshore development teams
- Creating healthcare IT applications based on “virtual care”, video-conferencing between doctors and patients
- Restructuring older React applications into Ducks file structure for Redux implementation
- Re-architecting older React architecture into newer React 16/Redux/Webpack 4 architecture.
- Re-architecting CI/CD deployments to use AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodeDeploy
- Integrating front end React applications with Python back-end services.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Creating React/Node heathcare applications that reward providers based on patient outcomes Versus patient volumes considering patient’s social determinants of health.
- Re-architecting existing monolithic React application into standalone application modules
- Restructuring Redux store into the Ducks file structure
- Creating Node.js routes and database API services.
- Integrating Hapi server with GraphQL Server
- Creating GraphQL schemas and resolvers tied to NoSQL database.
- Creating new React components, containers, services, and integrating APIs with Node endpoints
- Creating testing suites with Jest
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
React/Node UI Architect
- Architecting new MERN Stack (React/ Express/Hapi/Node) applications and environments
- Overseeing daily Agile standups with Analysts, Designers, Developers and Stakeholders
- Creating User Stories and Tasks for project tracking tools (Rally)
- Creating new React components, services, and Node endpoints from user stories and mockups.
- Creative android mobile app in React-native by modifying existing components
- Creating GraphQL schemas and resolvers for MongoDB database.
- Integrating third party D3 elements into React components
- Setting up Hapi/Express web servers with RESTful Node.js endpoints.
- Traveling on-site once a month for sprint startup and retrospect meetings.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
React / Node Architect
- Creating new MERN stack (Mongo, Hapi, React, Node) application for Confidential .com
- Creating React / Flux / Redux front-end UI for Confidential applications
- Creating/Maintaining MongoDB database and Node server.
- Setting up Hapi/Express web servers with APIs for Node REST endpoints.
- Creating Docker deployment
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- One year project to modifying existing applications and develop new applications
- Migrating older source code to newer software versions
- Creating REST API endpoints for providing JSON data to front-end UI.
- Meeting onsite once a week for scrum meetings
Confidential, Meriden, CT
- Creating React-Native mobile applications for devices unable to run Flex/Flash applications.
- Modifying very large Flex 4.7 and 4.12 applications with Pure MVC and Swiz frameworks
- Integrating React and React-Native apps with Node.js backend on an embedded server
- Connecting web/mobile applications to Radiation Detectors, Controllers and Thermostats via IoT protocols
- Reading and writing to/from the embedded systems of Radiation Detectors.
Lead Web Developer
- Lead developer mentoring junior offshore developers
- Creating new web tools to manage healthcare / clinical data mapping
- Migrating backend to newer technologies
- Creating REST APIs in for providing JSON data to front-end
- Modifying existing applications for processing HL7 CCD and CCR messages.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Web / Mobile Architect
- Tasked to fix Adobe Flex web applications that need updating and performance fixes.
- Migrating older Spring / Hibernate layers into a single Adobe ColdFusion 10 layer
- Migrated Flex 3 UI to Flex 4.6 UI and integrating with Adobe ColdFusion / LiveCycle / ORM
- Creating new Android application for technicians to use in the field