- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support
- Experience in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around User Interaction Models, Workflows, Wireframes, Screen Flows, Mockups and Prototypes
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing(UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Proficient in designing and developing web front end, with sound understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts and component - based, object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands on development expertise in front end GUI layer.
- Extensive experience with Angular JSMVC Framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters; working with animations, routing and states.
- Used Backbone.js for connecting the API’s which enforce the communication to the server
- Experience in working with HTML Controls, User Controls, Master Pages and Themes.
- Extensively experience in developing Web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making Webpages cross browser compatible.
- Used the concepts of Pseudo classes, layouts, positioning, text, border, transforms and padding in the various projects.
- Good Experienced in working with Apache and IIS Web Servers.
- Knowledge in developing applications using SCRUM Methodology.
- Frequent used Groovyfor many Java related development tasks
- Experience in web development, design and maintenance. Knowledge of android application development.
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design (RWD) and implemented basics level of AngularJS.
- Involved in using various IDE's like Dreamweaver, Sublime, IntelliJ, Notepad++, Eclipse, and Visual Studio.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control (SVN & GIT)
Database: SQLServer 2005,MySQL, Oracle
Web Services: RESTful (JSON,XML)
Debugging Tools: Firebug, developer Tools
IDE: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, Sublime, Microsoft Visual Studio
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows 7/XP
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Version Control: SVM, GIT
Application Server: Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular JS with Bootstrap and LESS CSS which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Designed and implementing a Node.js based mobile text and voice messaging app and its cloud backend.
- Application Architected and developed using Angular 5/4, MVC framework.
- Developed applications using Velocity framework, JSP, JSTL, struts tag libraries (struts - bean, struts-html, struts-logic), CSS, spring framework, java, java script, Ajax, HTML and DHTML for front-end development.
- Developed Java Script utility objects for common client-side validations, history handling, window management and menus management.
- Creating Angular JS 5 controllers, directives, models for different modules of the application.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and jQuery
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML5 Sencha and online services with Flash/Flex.
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Worked with J2EE packages such as DI, EJB, JPA, JDBS, JNDI, JMS and Restful web services
- Implemented the multi datacenter cluster consisting of Cassandra rings
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and restified the services using REST APIs
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Designed, implemented and deployed the EJB entity and session beans in the WebLogic application server. Entity beans form the core part of the business logic.
- Transactions are initiated from this layer and the mappings to the database are managed here. The backend database is oracle and the Entity beans are container-managed persistence beans. Written several SQL queries and SQL stored procedures to implement the session beans. Designed and implemented template-based Mail module for the whole site, to send the communication mails from the site to all the registered members of the site.
- Used GIT as Version Control and intext to generate pdf in the form of a tree. Done unit testing using Test NG. Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
- Database management (MySQL, PostgreSQL), project management and product development
- (GitHub, Trello, Agile Project Management/Scrum).
- Experience in writing Automation code with Fitness, Protractor.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server.
- Performed unit testing in both UI and backend using Jasmine and Junit frameworks. Developed Automation scripts using VB scripting
- Designed and implemented four Agile Scrum teams for product development.
Environment: UI/UX, Angular.js 5/4, bootstrap.js, backbone.js, React.js, CSS, Html5, java script, Node.js, Oracle, PL/SQL, JDBC, Cassandra, REST, Protractor, Jasmine, Agile, MAVEN, Eclipse, WebLogic, Git, GitHub.
- Developed the front end of the application using HTML5, CSS3, SASS, JSP, AngularJS
- Created the single page applications using Angular JS for financial, health welfare and budget systems to provide the user interface to employees.
- Worked on the MVC architecture of AngularJS in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application
- Used Angular MVC and two-way binding.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases using jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Used AngularJS directives, factories and services for developing single page web applications.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTful web services.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Node.js, which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Used Jenkins to deploy the code into mobile device in different environments.
- Experience on working with Karma and Jasmine to write unit test cases.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Worked with Bootstrap Twitter Framework and Angular JS to Design single page application.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery UI and Angular JS.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML 2.0, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Extensively used CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Used JSP, Servlets and HTML5 to create web interfaces.
- Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
Front end UI Developer
- Actively participated and mentoring in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and development and testing phases.
- Responsible for providing user interface design for Web-based products including dashboards, widgets etc.
- Responsible for creating efficient design and developing User Interaction screens using HTML5, Bootstrap, AngularJS, AJAX and JSON.
- Used AngularJS to develop a single page application.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used RESTful web API’s for service calls on pages to interact from the server to the client for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Experience with AngularJS in two-way data binding.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Developed HTML parsers and then build the DOM tree to split out the XML document.
- Developed the application with HTML 5.0, DHTML and XHTML for widgets alignment.
- Designed User Interface framework using Java Server Faces (JSF 2.0), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), JSON, XML and AJAX.
- Created HTML5 and CSS from Photoshop mockups. Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Designed the User Interface using use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Used Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Designed wireframes and mockups for new web interface for a network analysis virtual appliance.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with AngularJS.
- Conceptual GUI development with GUI developers
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Used Subversion to implement version control System.
- Used Front-end JS libraries like jQuery, AngularJS, worked on visualization/charting solutions like D3.
- D3.js also used to add transitions, dynamic effects or tooltips to them.
- Worked on HTML, CSS, and jQuery for designing and implementing custom CQ5 components.
- Extensive use of CQ tag libraries and custom tag libraries in components.
- Develops the Responsive design to make the portal compatible with Mobile/Tablets/PCs/MAC by defining media queries.
- Expertise in implementing the EXT js frameworks and MVC frameworks.
- UsedYUIlibrary for building richly interactive web applications using techniques such as DOM scripting, HTML, AJAX.
- Manage product development from inception to launch: analyze benchmarks, gather requirements, create wireframes, and develop roadmap.
- Implemented Restful web service inYUIGrid Data andYUIMenu
- Used AGILE methodology for the software development that includes Analyzing, Designing, and Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support.
- Worked on so many Cross-Browser Applications items in IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Tablets, and Mobile responsive.