- Advanced production and communication skills for multiple - project delivery, experienced and comfortable working with deadlines
- Technology and Web aware, and able, accomplished in digital imaging and GIS, coordinating with clients, management and vendors
- ArcGIS 10+, spatial data generation, analysis, management, verification and rectification; geocoding; spatial data organization, SDE
- FOSS GIS: GRASS, QGIS; some Postgres, SQL and command line; Webmapping with ArcOnline, leaflet and GeoJSON; Python (arcpy)
- Advanced Adobe CS - Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills; Advanced Acrobat skills; Dreamweaver and Fireworks
- Advanced raster manipulation skills in CaptureOne and Adobe Lightroom, adjusting 16 bit RAW files for large scale batch processes
- Trimble trained in GPS, use of Pathfinder for post-processing; Experienced in Field Work and Field Data Collection
- Database design and upkeep, MS Access, MS SQL Management Studio, Peoplesoft, Lotus; Data entry and management/clean-up
- Advanced MS Office, developed PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills including for presentation
- Excellent layout, editing, design and illustration, deadline management and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent project coordination skills; Cross-departmental and client/vendor communications
Confidential, San Francisco, California
- Processing technical drawings using CADD files and Adobe CS for high - end print presentation. Fine Art desktop publishing.
- Created 3D visualization animation - georeferenced in scale: using GIS, Confidential Earth, SketchUp and kml, for solar start-up.
- Web Design for collateral presentation, SEO, and Public Outreach.
- Logo design, business development, and branding assistance.
- IT Contractor, GIS: City of Emeryville, 2016; Emeryville, California
- Conforming/centralizing the city GIS database; Updating of city streets, parks, parcels and addresses data for feature class service.
- Map design to specification for key stakeholders; best practices advisor; GIS Lead; intern mentoring; data sourcing and verificaiton.
Confidential,Mountain View, California
- GIS Coordinator and Sweeping Router: San Francisco Department of Public Works in Street and Environmental Services Confidential, San Francisco, California
- Mapping and data coordination for infrastructure and environmental projects, cartographic information visualization.
- Supervisor District re - draw, heads-up in ArcGIS from assessor s metes and bounds; Public Affairs graphics development.
- Presentation graphics; security camera review; survey development; data rectification; software development assistance.
- Production Artist: CirclePoint, 2007 to 2008; San Francisco, California
- Developed and customized new graphics support system and position for environmental engineering group.
- Relied on for pressure-deadline webmastering, PowerPoint presentation delivery and high-profile project assistance.
- Designed, produced and delivered high-profile proposal customized to a principal s design requirements in MS Word.
- Professional Services Associate (GIS Lead Developer): Sharechive, LLC, 2005 to 2007; San Francisco, California Pressure Digital Imaging using Adobe CS; Data rectification in Excel for CPM balancing; GIS data sourcing: public and private sector. Developed product archive presentation and production system to address key client satisfaction issues, improving productivity. 4D GIS Development for special project - coordinating with upper management, technical leads and an Urban Planner.
- Initiated and led this new position, focusing scheduling, improving productivity at local offices by up to 10% over the tax season.
- Graphics Technician: Wilbur Smith Associates, 2000 to 2002; San Francisco, California
- Acted as production prime, using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and other programs for maps; graphic rendering of CADD and GIS. Created production templates for Marketing, articulated information visualizations with Project Management, did field work. Requested to design an artist s conceptual rendering of an intermodal transit terminal based on the merit of my work.