- Dedicated IT Professional with 8+ years of strong experience indesign & development of UI (User Interface) applications with ability to efficiently translate algorithms, ideas and concepts to software applications.
- Expert in design with Use Case, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams with exposure to UML, tools like Rational Rose.
- Experience in Supporting Web Content Manager with extensive experience in digital writing and editing.
- Hands - on experience inpackage and task managementusing tools such asGrunt,Gulp;andmodule bundlersuch asWebpack.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka, Play framework, Slick, Docker and Marathon.
- Extensive experience in using Jenkins Pipeline Management, ANT and Maven, Groovy for build automation.
- Experience in Oracle APEX, Oracle Web Center
- Experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, Tomcat and having knowledge in JBoss.
- Good experience with major relational databases - Oracle 11g, SQL Server.
- Experience in writing Test cases using Junit, Mockito.
- Thorough in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Excellent in client handling and ensuring full client satisfaction by understanding and meeting client expectations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, willing to take initiative and able to learn quickly and apply new tools and technologies in the projects.
J2EE Technologies: Java, JSP, Spring, JDBC, NodeJS
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Micro Services
Frameworks: Backbone.JS, Angular.JS, React.JS, Node.JS
IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio, Xamarin, Net Beans, Macromedia Dreamweaver, CS, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS, CS3, CS4, CS5, Notepad++, Sublime, WebStorm
Web Server: Java Web Server, Apache Web Server, Tomcat
Languages: Ruby, PHP 4/5, Visual Basic, Backbone, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g Enterprise Edition, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005
Tools: Rational Rose, MS-Office, Jenkins, Log 4J, AWS SNS and SQS, ANT, WSAD, Maven, MyEclipse, MS Project, NetBeansOperating Systems UNIX (Sun Solaris), Unix-HP, Linux, UNIX Scripting, Windows NT, Windows 95/ 98/2000, Mac OS
Build Tools: Grunt, Gulp, web pack
Version Control: SVN, Clear Case, Git
Confidential - Austin, TX
Sr. Frontend Developer
- Worked extensively in developing UI layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web and mobile application.
- Involved in complete Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Developed new UI functionality for multithreaded user-facing applications running on touchscreen devices, using AngularJS
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, jQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap and using CSS preprocessors (SASS).
- Developed single page web service using Angular JS (MVC) and UI-router so that the multiple views and nested views can be displayed in one page without going to other web pages.
- Used Angular form validation and customize validations to validate the user input and improves the user experience.
- Develop and design UI for databases of customers and companies and create multiple models in a single page using React in creative one-way-data-flow-way.
- Utilized ReactJS & REDUX to render and deploy company end setting web pages and all the end web pages.
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using Jasmine, Karma.
- Used version control tool GIT to manage and maintain the code during the development.
- Supported IE 7, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in this application and solve cross-browser-compatibility problems.
- Used Bower, Node, Grunt, and Yeoman during development. These tools make the development much easier and can start grunt server with watching task.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as grunt, express.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven, Gradle on Shell scripting.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
Frontend Web Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managed projects and Helped Web Content manager between clients and multiple internal groups to ensure clarity of goals and adherence to deadlines
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in AngularJS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of web application to meet the organization’s needs using Scrum Methodology
- GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in AngularJS using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Worked on migrating the old java stack to Type safe stack using Scala for backend programming.
- Utilized features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing.
- Extensively used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple models
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful, Micro services web services using JAX-RS.
- Implemented Angular JS promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Worked on J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Data Access Objects and Business Delegate.
- Worked with Oracle APEX on APEX.ITEM CHECKBOX, APEX.ITEM RADIOGROUP.
- Worked with Oracle APEX EMAIL, interactive and classic reports.
- Established Oracle WebCenter Portal Design for eService Application using guidewire
- Built a task-flow and consuming it in WebCenter Portal
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams etc. using Rational Rose.
- Developed reusable core libraries using core java Classes and Interfaces.
- Successfully identified the performance bottlenecks and improved the performance by parameter HQL Query Tuning as well as Application Tuning
- Performed PCI audits on front-end pull requests and add bug fixes to features on a large-scale, multi-repository billinginterfaceproject using AngularJS, LESS, HTML5, Git, and Gulp/Grunt
- Used ExpressJS to route different endpoints, made Micro services, RESTful services to manipulate data in MySQL.
- Developed a feature in utility application and Verification Monitoring tool to verify the application statistics like Pollers, consumers, loggers using AngularJS, Node.js and Bootstrap.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components and implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
- Involved in data loading usingPL/SQLandSQL*Loadercalling UNIX shell scripts to download and manipulate files.
- Used GIT and Spring job scheduler for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application
- Used Rational Clear Quest for defect fixing.
- Involved in guiding, mentoring new contractors to understand the application
- Coordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Front End Developer
- Effectively followed Agile development environments using SCRUM methodology.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, Sass, jQuery, PHP, MySQL, Git, Gulp, Grunt, and REST/SOAP APIs to develop complex responsive WordPress themes and plugins
- Developed responsive web pages for smart devices usingBootstrapandmedia queries.
- User Interface Design and coding is performed usingcore java 8& J2EE, Spring framework and web technologies
- UsedAngularJSas framework to createSingle Page Applicationswhich can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server
- Developed and using Client specific frameworks built on open source code likeStrutsfor client specific Error Handling and Re-Usability.
- Extensively worked on custom directives with Pop-over and Pop-up functionalities with specific requirements matched to the conditions.
- UsedUI Routerto create different hierarchy structure in single page application.
- Created custom directives and filters usingAngularJSbuilt-in$httpservice from controller through dependency injection.
- DevelopedPL/SQL triggersandmaster tablesfor automatic creation of primary keys.
- Created PL/SQLstored procedures, functions and packagesfor moving the data from staging area to data mart.
- Created Angular service and integration withRESTful APIs.
- Used Angular$httpto send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Used open source library likeAngular materialto create customized components.
- Active participation throughout the entireSDLCfrom project inception, code development and elaborate testing of various modules.
- Involved inAgile/SCRUMprocess, attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Maintained the code using version control system likeGit.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
Front end Developer
- Involved in theSoftware Development Life Cyclephases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Developed Web pages using HTML, CSS and JQuery.Owned the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc., to drive key business decisions and communicate key concepts to readers.
- Created and tested scripts usingjQueryon various browsers
- DesignedDOMbased interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG standards forHTML and XHTMLand W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used jQuery pluginsforDrag-and-Drop,Widgets, Menus, UserInterface and Forms.
- UsedAJAXframeworkslike JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIsand also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Used data visualization Library named JQuery Visualize Plugin for charting using HTML5 canvas.
- Used detailedwireframesand developedMock-up designsas per the requirements of Business.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox Firebug and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Validated all theHTML/XHTMLandCSS codeaccording toW3Cand made it complaint.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Data visualization, jQuery, AJAX, XML, JSON, DOM, Firebug, SQL, Oracle, Windows
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end.
- Involved in discussions with the System Analyst to identify the technical requirements.
- Articulated business strategy and branding issues and to balance these with user needs and technological constraints.
- Worked closely with product managers, developers and internal stakeholders throughout the product design.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Extensively used jQuery in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Involved in providing pseudo application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Wrote code to interact with back-end JAVA, AJAX, JSON
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.