- Confidential is a Senior UI Developer with 9 years of Front End / Web Development experience.
- She worked at companies ranging from startups to large enterprises.
- She is looking for an exciting developer position to contribute her skills in cutting edge technologies to the success of a dynamic team working on the development of scalable, great look - and-feel applications.
- Strong UI architecture and development skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong focus on problem solving
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business requirement gathering skills
- Self-motivated fast learner with a strong attention to details
- Thrives in a changing, fast-paced environment
Frameworks: Sass / Less• ES6 • jQuery • Twitter Bootstrap • AngularJS • Ext JS • Node.js • Gulp • Bower • Handlebars • Mustache
Databases: MongoDB • mySQL • DB2
Version Control: GIT • SourceTree • SVN
IDEs: Eclipse • NetBeans • Atom • Notepad++ • TextWrangler • Visual Studio Core
Issue Tracking: JIRA • Trello • Asana
Methodologies: Agile • SCRUM • Waterfall
Sr. Front end Engineer
- Implemented features based on the Technical Requirement documents to meet client requests.
- Refactored and simplified CSS to utilize Sass features for performance improvement.
- Created branches and submitted well documented pull requests in GitHub.
- As part of a senior team member, took active part in code reviews.
- Participated in the bi-weekly scrum meetings to report status and blockers.
- Worked closely with the QA team, following elaborate processes to guarantee high quality releases.
- Participated in the implementation of responsive web design for Confidential app.
- Delivered high quality code following UI standards and best industry practices.
- Delivered high quality HTML5, CSS3, jQuery front-end code across multiple interactive web and mobile projects.
- Collaborated with UX Developer, Designer, QA, Back End Engineers to develop, refine and implement features and page designs for the website.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based responsive page layouts based on mockups, fixed front-end issues.
- Honed my CSS and templating skills while building dozens of different themes allowing customers to customize their wedding site look-and-feel.
- Created and maintained well documented, easy to read semantic markup code for webpages and marketing emails.
- Rapidly studied, learned and utilized new technologies.
- Delivered regular updates in Agile Dev Team within tight deadlines
Front End Developer
- Designed application user interface and created wireframes, with special emphasis on accessibility
- Created business and technical documentation
- Created and custom-coded web form applications
- Debugged applications and delivered bug fixes
- Worked with massive amount of sensitive HR data to ensure data security
- Participated in training new users, reviewing and facilitating requirements
- Helped building processes, development and test environments
- Being an Agile champion, took active part in building the Agile transition within Confidential, and trained new hires for Agile practices
- Participated in several soft skill and methodology trainings (eg. Agile Facilitator & Coach) as well as tech related trainings (UX)
Software Engineer and Database Admin
- Designed application user interface
- Administered mySQL database
- Wrote SQL scripts to update and maintain webshop database
- Maintained webshop UI